Krystal

Red light district

38 posts in this topic

I’m on board. It’s time to sink or swim my ladies. (;

Edited by Jasmine Green
Forgot a word

all you ladies can send ol Fritize a PM then can take down my personals and save em in you phones....  I will accept ads going forward! 

just like mexico, you walk in and all these beautiful ladies trying to get you to pick them, sounds like fun to me 😀

I want the fun to begin. 20th and market?

5 hours ago, Krystal said:

I want the fun to begin. 20th and market?

How about 1500 block of North Washington? A fine plan.

We need more support for it to work

Could always start using adult work which is big in Britain. Just need us mongers to know about it. Never mind, doesn’t work in the U.S. 

Edited by Wannabebad

I'm thinking that the immediate vicinity of any office of Senator Cory Gardner or Senator Michael Bennet would make a great location for a new red light district in Colorado:

https://www.gardner.senate.gov/contact-cory/office-locations 

https://www.bennet.senate.gov/?p=release&id=177

(in honor of the SESTA/FOSTA legislation that was passed apparently without debate)

Edited by N6_in_the_village

2 hours ago, N6_in_the_village said:

(in honor of the SESTA/FOSTA legislation that was passed apparently without debate)

think the Stormy shitiation had anything to do with it? 

I'm on board. 

Havent been out on the town in a while but anywhere downtown is Good for upscale clients 

Daum, brings back memories.  When I was much younger, I went on a budget tour of Europe (the old $5 per day deal), and found out after dark on the first night that my inexpensive pension room in a lovely old row house was smack-dab in the middle of the Amsterdam red light district.  What a hoot!  Every night on the way back to the room we would pass dozens upon dozens of lovely (and a few not-so-lovely) ladies sitting in the window, reading or crocheting, etc., under a red light (no shit-actual red lights).  To answer the obvious question, no, I did not take advantage, I was on my honeymoon and my new wife was actually holding my hand as we were actively solicited by ladies walking the streets outside the windows.  Pretty wild time.  Only real problem was, and you could have guessed this, all the drunken sailors (Amsterdam is a huge international port).

Yep, that's what Denver needs - hey, we have legal 420, legal gambling zones, why not?

There are still girls walking Colfax, both east and west. Not really a red light district, but "no internet required".

5 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Daum, brings back memories.  When I was much younger, I went on a budget tour of Europe (the old $5 per day deal), and found out after dark on the first night that my inexpensive pension room in a lovely old row house was smack-dab in the middle of the Amsterdam red light district.  What a hoot!  Every night on the way back to the room we would pass dozens upon dozens of lovely (and a few not-so-lovely) ladies sitting in the window, reading or crocheting, etc., under a red light (no shit-actual red lights).  To answer the obvious question, no, I did not take advantage, I was on my honeymoon and my new wife was actually holding my hand as we were actively solicited by ladies walking the streets outside the windows.  Pretty wild time.  Only real problem was, and you could have guessed this, all the drunken sailors (Amsterdam is a huge international port).

Yep, that's what Denver needs - hey, we have legal 420, legal gambling zones, why not?

Considering all the controversy the current Denver mayor is having over his previous history of possibly participation in the hobby, I doubt this idea would get his endorsement. :P

5 hours ago, pfunk said:

There are still girls walking Colfax, both east and west. Not really a red light district, but "no internet required".

I thought Colfax was all “cleaned up”. You must have eyes of an eagle, I certainly haven’t seen any “walking” along there recently. Wouldn’t take the risk even if I saw any. I’m afraid with many sites going down, there may be a resurgence of these ladies.

8 hours ago, Winston_Smith said:

too late ladies...Denver already has a red light district!!!   Albeit it's a bit dated...

http://www.waymarking.com/gallery/image.aspx?f=1&guid=c4efdf1f-2f78-4e4c-9efa-ff7ce3d10211&gid=3

:P

7 hours ago, pfunk said:

The more things, the more they stay the same. I recall visiting the Molly Brown house with visiting family many years ago. The docent in period garb pointed out that Molly's husband would pick up hookers on Colfax and bring them home to his room in the mansion.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

16 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Interesting discussion...on a PUBLIC forum .

9 hours ago, Winston_Smith said:

too late ladies...Denver already has a red light district!!!   Albeit it's a bit dated...

http://www.waymarking.com/gallery/image.aspx?f=1&guid=c4efdf1f-2f78-4e4c-9efa-ff7ce3d10211&gid=3

:P

Thats why I suggested 20th and market lets get those lights up

1 hour ago, Krystal said:

Thats why I suggested 20th and market lets get those lights up

Nothing like giving vice a map.

I was just talking about this earlier but another friend of mine who works. It's a shame that so many of us feel we must be Incognito all the time. It's a fear that I'm familiar with and I understand. But it's not a valid fear. I think that there are ways that we can stand together. Bring some class not just ass To the job and be able to keep each other safe with communication and support one another educating each other. It would be a wonderful way to supply hobbyists with legitimate, professional, safe, and about a million other things LOL providers. We all specialize in names we all have ideas when I bring that together. Not in a service persay, but as a network. Be nice to get together with other people who were in the same industry as me, and perhaps coordinate evolving ideas....

10 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Nothing like giving vice a map.

JR, I think the “tongue in cheek” nature of this thread is enough to shift vice’s attention. Besides, they already know the usual strips.

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

JR, I think the “tongue in cheek” nature of this thread is enough to shift vice’s attention. Besides, they already know the usual strips.

Better to be on the side of caution,vice is not exactly known for their sense of humor.Just their handcuff fetish . Maybe someone did set up shop there.

What this town needs is a good old house of ill repute.  If someone were to rent out a nice 7-8 bedroom mansion downtown area, organize the calendar, accommodate walk-ins, and give our ladies a place to hang their hats without undue expense, it would just be dandy.

Come on Miss Kitty, set up the Longbranch.

3 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Lighten up, Francis^^^.

He can't.

On 4/8/2018 at 0:02 PM, BadBoy said:

Talk about a wild honeymoon. Just a stroll down the street would be foreplay. I would have been so worked up.

I believe Federal is now a $ avenue.. Have seen some questionable ladies on foot Last few days.