8 posts in this topic

Iv noticed a lot more backpage users are now on tob, due to it being shut down. Ladies I suggest extra screening. Same to guys. Screen screen screen!

Edited by Arielbaby

Yeah I noticed that too!!! Screening isn’t too difficult when you get nothing but rude people.

Example: HI saw your listing, how much to fuck. 

Not even gonna bother replying. NEW GUYS, be nice and polite, we’re ladys and we expect to be treated as such! Thanks!

I know its just terrible. I’ve removed my number now , new clients have to email me.

I have  noticed  a lot of newer ladies  in the  last day with no reviews. No reviews  no way.i can't  TOFTT  times 100.

1 minute ago, Arielbaby said:

I know its just terrible. Iv removed my number now , new clients have to email me.

Smart. I took my number down months ago best decision I could have made. Plus, I send out a generic polite response for the guys that email or pm without including the info requested in my ad. If they respond a second time without providing the info, I have another generic polite response i send declining a visit. It's easy, fast, and I dont get stuck in the back and forth, and answering questions unless their serious enough to pass screening. Hang in there sweetheart. 💖 

2 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Smart. I took my number down months ago best decision I could have made. Plus, I send out a generic polite response for the guys that email or pm without including the info requested in my ad. If they respond a second time without providing the info, I have another generic polite response i send declining a visit. It's easy, fast, and I dont get stuck in the back and forth, and answering questions unless their serious enough to pass screening. Hang in there sweetheart. 💖 

Sweet I will definitely be trying that. Thanks for that(: 

54 minutes ago, Arielbaby said:

I know its just terrible. Iv removed my number now , new clients have to email me.

Amen to that 

3 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Yeah I noticed that too!!! Screening isn’t too difficult when you get nothing but rude people.

Example: HI saw your listing, how much to fuck. 

Not even gonna bother replying. NEW GUYS, be nice and polite, we’re ladys and we expect to be treated as such! Thanks!

Wow. Hard to believe how people treat other people. Maybe they lack vocabulary.:lol:

Nah they're just assholes. I wouldn't respond to that crap. Would for sure make screening easier.