Cali Rose

I just want everyone to know....

25 posts in this topic

I love you to Cali 💋

You are right we will survive! 

1 hour ago, Cali Rose said:

I just want everyone in here to know that I love every single one of you and I hope to see y'all on the other side of this new shit! I'm a little tipsy so I'm spreading all my love! I love Furious Weasel, Kali Reiki, Happy Camper, Vassago, Boink, Kaduk, Sabrina Lynn aka Katie Cremes(even though her and Boink always went to heads)Laci French, Chrissy, Melissa Sterling, Samantha Sheppard, Fish, Badboy, Megan, and Kandi Apple 🍎 ❤️❤️ If I didn't didn't meantion you I'm sorry but I love you too and I hope to stay in contact with all of you and please save my info!!! WE WILL SURVIVE LADIES!! This is the oldest profession in the book and we've always made a way and always will. 💪💪💪💯

Love you too sweetheart. Thank you so much for being reference friendly, real, and looking out for your fellow providers. Save my info, please. Have a great night.💙

2 hours ago, Cali Rose said:

I just want everyone in here to know that I love every single one of you and I hope to see y'all on the other side of this new shit! I'm a little tipsy so I'm spreading all my love! I love Furious Weasel, Kali Reiki, Happy Camper, Vassago, Boink, Kaduk, Sabrina Lynn aka Katie Cremes(even though her and Boink always went to heads)Laci French, Chrissy, Melissa Sterling, Samantha Sheppard, Fish, Badboy, Megan, and Kandi Apple 🍎 ❤️❤️ If I didn't didn't meantion you I'm sorry but I love you too and I hope to stay in contact with all of you and please save my info!!! WE WILL SURVIVE LADIES!! This is the oldest profession in the book and we've always made a way and always will. 💪💪💪💯

Love you too beautiful!  

Call me tomorrow and we can laugh. 

6 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Love you too beautiful!  

Call me tomorrow and we can laugh. 

I need to laugh with you ladies! Being scared is silly! We will all get through this crazy crap together 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💄beautiful ✍🏻Smart ladies we are! Our clients care about us dearly! Let’s get through Retrograde and the crazy changes together and laugh at the crazy BS! We deserve so much! (Cali you should have told me you were drinking) 😂😘😍

Aw thanks! We will survive! It’s going to be interesting and we may have to adapt quickly, but the smart ladies will make it through. If we stick together and don’t tear each other down, it will be awesome. Love ya’ll!

You ladies wanna meet up Sunday or Monday for lunch?

this would be a ladies only

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Im so down to meet you ladies that i haven't already for lunch..

13 hours ago, Cali Rose said:

Love ya too girl..💕💕💕

18 hours ago, Cali Rose said:

Not so fast! Rumor has it that a professional fisherman was the very first person to be with a provider . therefor the profession of fishing would out date this profession by at least a few days. :D

4 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Aw thanks! We will survive! It’s going to be interesting and we may have to adapt quickly, but the smart ladies will make it through. If we stick together and don’t tear each other down, it will be awesome. Love ya’ll!

That is going to be the key Melissa. Just like this evolved to the internet, it will evolve some other way. It will be interesting to see what and  how the future will look. It is time to stick together though. 

Edited by Audrey Astor

Necessity is indeed the mother of invention ..... info exchange and proper networking we'll all be able to roll with the punches :).

We sure will survive, we are women - hear us roar!

I'm clicking on every one of you now and saving your info. =)

On 4/6/2018 at 9:39 PM, Cali Rose said:

Oh Sweetheart  love you too!

always enjoy seeing you. Keep in touch baby

xoxo,

💝❤️💕

11 hours ago, Cecilia said:

We sure will survive, we are women - hear us roar!

I'm clicking on every one of you now and saving your info. =)

Yes!!!!! 💪 I love seeing us all coming together to get through this. 😌 

21 hours ago, Laci French said:

this would be a ladies only

I would like be to meet up for lunch!!! 😁 

Love you Woman! And Yes We will survive,( my best Donna Sommers Voice)

3 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Love you Woman! And Yes We will survive,( my best Donna Sommers Voice)

Ummmm, that reply is worthless without an audio clip :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Ummmm, that reply is worthless without an audio clip :rolleyes:

Lol next time u can record my shower session 😂

31 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Lol next time u can record my shower session 😂

imagegif

17 hours ago, Snow Princess said:

Can someone help me get started and post ads etc

Yes, how can we help?

Xoxo

Samantha Sheppard