Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ledbetter

East Bay providers

2 posts in this topic

Ok, if I had to name my ATF for the east bay, hands down it is Viiolett Parr. She is really down to earth, and laid back. She is a bit quiet and reserved, at times, but still, just great. 

Second would be Daizy Duke. Not as reserved, and not as quiet.....but certinally not annoying. 

But, I keep thinking about  Bethany Bell.....anyone have any experience with Bethany? We have texted some, and she seems either cool as hell, or crazy...both sound intriguing to me. 

Ok....east bay, SF, Sac.....who is your ATF right now, why, and are you willing to share info??? Curious minds want to know! ( and, maybe this will help jumpstart some more traffic on the forums)😀

Just a heads up...
  • it's OK to give a simple thumbs up or down on a provider when another member asks, just don't go into detail as that would be Review material & not allowed.
  • Shilling: Posting an unsolicited endorsement for a provider. This includes posting a link to her reviews, web site, Ads or profile. When a member directly or indirectly responds to a Provider posting in the forum do not reference her Ads and/or website, this in essence is shilling with the primary focus to direct others to that providers Ad info.