heyjoe6969

ok now what

8 posts in this topic

Yep, the forums still seem dead.....not a lot of information sharing right now. To be honest, I am not sure exactly what information can be shared here....think I will start a topic, and see exactly what info can be shared 😇

12 hours ago, heyjoe6969 said:

on a few other sites and none really gaining traction......now what the fuck.....

Like we're doing, I think we just sit around and wait, making posts in the mean time until others find us.  A dead board will not attract many new users IMO.

--Goss

19 hours ago, heyjoe6969 said:

on a few other sites and none really gaining traction......now what the fuck.....

I think we just have to wait for everyone to show up to the party? I feel BP being gone has made a huge difference for me. My phone hasn’t been this silent since before I became a provider 🤣

A lot are on tna and hx but people will def make way here too slowly but surely.

There's been a lot of talk and referral to here.  Hope it does catch  on for Cali. and other struggling areas. ;)

Edited by Jessa Lynn

On 4/6/2018 at 5:04 PM, heyjoe6969 said:

Yeah, like Tom Petty's song, The Waiting Is The Hardest Part.