BadBoy

You Don't Know What You've Got 'till It's Gone (Hopefully Not)

49 posts in this topic

I dont know much about whats going on but something in the air, rumors, comments from a few friends about how "slow" its been etc.. Make me wonder. I almost feel kind of worrried, what will i do in the future when i feel the need for companionship? My desires arent just gonna go away, and this has been such a positive resource as im sure many sites that have gone away. You cant stop mature adults from connecting this is ridiculous......and why would anyone want to? Take away convenient sites like this one where you can cross reference for safety purposes and we arent just going to suddenly be celibate cmon, whats going to happen is we will be forced to find other risky avenues to link up. Yeah this news about sites being shut down is disturbing.

3 minutes ago, jhooker said:

I dont know much about whats going on but something in the air, rumors, comments from a few friends about how "slow" its been etc.. Make me wonder. I almost feel kind of worrried, what will i do in the future when i feel the need for companionship? My desires arent just gonna go away, and this has been such a positive resource as im sure many sites that have gone away. You cant stop mature adults from connecting this is ridiculous......and why would anyone want to? Take away convenient sites like this one where you can cross reference for safety purposes and we arent just going to suddenly be celibate cmon, whats going to happen is we will be forced to find other risky avenues to link up. Yeah this news about sites being shut down is disturbing.

Start saving the all providers contact info, and have references readily available. Best wishes to everyone. 💙

I don't know why sites are shutting down. FOSTA/SESTA isn't even in effect yet, and as long as you are paying your taxes and not allowing underage girls to advertise...you "should" be ok. Backpage wasn't screening anyone so it is their fault they got shut down. It doesn't surprise me...threw me for a loop, yes, but didn't surprise me. Honestly, it doesn't surprise me that TER did what they did...they weren't screening the reviews and who advertised as well so they are trying to save their ass. We will see what happens.

In the meantime, I have a bottle of champagne and some heavy metal that is calling my name.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

backpaged seized by fbi / doj today...at least i think it was today...go to that site and see the wonderful shingle put up...

well i declare...the next topic down is just about this...nevermind LOL

p.s. shingle is web lingo for a  status page when websites are down for any reason.

Edited by Winston_Smith
update to text

14 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

In the meantime, I have a bottle of champagne and some heavy metal that is calling my name.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Good music and good drink go well together going to see Def Leppard and journey this summer second row seats should be fun we'll have plenty to snack on and drink

22 minutes ago, Ilikemike7691 said:

What kind of heavy metal music Samantha what are your favorite bands.

Tool(it always calms me), Metallica(my ATF), Pantera, Anthrax,  In This Moment(love the song Whore),  O Negative, Seether...something about heavy metal calms me and puts me in a positive mind set. I also love Def Leopard, Skid Row, Poison, Firehouse, etc. I love a good guitar.

xoxo

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Good music and good drink go well together going to see Def Leppard and journey this summer second row seats should be fun we'll have plenty to snack on and drink

Oh man...Journey Frontier concert. My very first concert. I think I was 9. Damn I love my mom for taking me and my bro. 💙

I remember my girlfriends and I making lil' dance routines to Def Leppard Pyromania. Lol. Fun times.

1 hour ago, Ilikemike7691 said:

Fade to black has a energy that was written to have sex to. imo..start slow and gentle , and roll in the intensity until you're just all out banging the books of the neighbors bookshelf

That just f*cking made me wet! My favorite song in the whole world. Now I have to excuse myself...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Fade to black has a energy that was written to have sex to. imo..start slow and gentle , and roll in the intensity until you're just all out banging the books of the neighbors bookshelf

Another one that does the same to me, but is fitting right now with our situation is this song...or at least I think so.

"Right In Two"

Angels on the sideline,
Puzzled and amused.
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that
Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys,
Where there's one you're bound to divide it.
Right in two.

Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose.
And this is what they choose...

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs,
They forge a blade,
And where there's one
They're bound to divide it,
Right in two.
Right in two.

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs.
They make a club.
And beat their brother, down.
How they survive so misguided is a mystery.

Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Gotta divide it all right in two [4x]

Fight 'til they die over wind, over sky
They fight over life, over prayer, over air and light
Over love, over sun, over another
They fight though they die over words polarizing.

Angels on the sideline again.
Benched along with patience and reason.
Angels on the sideline again
Wondering when this tug of war will end.

Gotta divide it all right in two [3x]
Right in two!

Right in two.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Hello to all of you beautiful people out there in this great community!  I'd like to introduce myself, as this board is brand new to me.  I joined last evening, created a profile. Well, that wasn't difficult at all.  However, I'm having trouble, I cannot seem to attach photos, I know there's a way to do it, so I did write a note to the board.  I hope to fix the problem soon.

Anyway, I am excited to be a member of your group, and hope to get to know some of you.  

Cheers, 

Stormy

Thinking about what you just said got me excited too. So I made a call and found a new friend tonight. A bright beautiful young lady. That I had a great time with. And guess what we listen to while we were having fun. 

Glad I could help. 😉

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

8 hours ago, Stormy Nights said:

Hello to all of you beautiful people out there in this great community!  I'd like to introduce myself, as this board is brand new to me.  I joined last evening, created a profile. Well, that wasn't difficult at all.  However, I'm having trouble, I cannot seem to attach photos, I know there's a way to do it, so I did write a note to the board.  I hope to fix the problem soon.

Anyway, I am excited to be a member of your group, and hope to get to know some of you.  

Cheers, 

Stormy

Don't hesitate to ask any of us seasoned TOB'ers for help. If I remember, you set up galleries for your photos. You have to be literal in how you want them displayed. Hope you figure it out, if not, let me know...will see how I can help.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Somebody said goat and Turkey oysters.... I'm disgusted 🙄🙄🙄

I hope this board doesn't go anywhere...I was hoping to see CO  a few times this year. Esp Denver and Ft Collins.

23 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Oh man...Journey Frontier concert. My very first concert. I think I was 9. Damn I love my mom for taking me and my bro. 💙

I remember my girlfriends and I making lil' dance routines to Def Leppard Pyromania. Lol. Fun times.

OMG! Journey Frontier was my first concert too!!! Loverboy opened for them and I was in love with Loverboy.

12 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

OMG! Journey Frontier was my first concert too!!! Loverboy opened for them and I was in love with Loverboy.

We grew up in fun times. The best times! 😍😍😍

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

We grew up in fun times. The best times! 😍😍😍

We sure did, sweetie! I miss the days of skating rinks and malls. ...sigh...

On 4/2/2018 at 5:34 PM, BadBoy said:

Well, with all of the hubbub around vanishing internet sites, etc., it got me thinking about how much I have taken this place for granted.  I have been to lots of other sites, and have used a few, but none of them offer the forums, profiles, listings, etc., in such an easy to use and fun portal.  This place makes a sporting gentleman's life so much easier and rewarding, and I guess I just take it for granted.  I'm hoping this is all a tempest in a teapot and we will all be hanging out together for years to come, but just in case, it must be said:

1.   First, thank you to all of the ladies who make this place possible with your dollars paid for postings, profiles, etc.  Thanks also for all of the other wonderful things you do, but I am trying to stay on topic, thanks for supporting TOB.

2.   Thank you also to the owners (may you please be offshore) and mods.  You actually do a great job, I know some of you are volunteers, and I thank you sincerely.  This is really a nice, easy-to-use place, and the behind-the-scenes technology is pretty impressive (especially compared to other sites).

3.  Thanks also to all of the contributors and reviewers (yeah, including the dudes) who make the place lively and useful.  All of the opinions, useless bits, bickering, enlightening observations, insights, and just plain conversation have been very entertaining and enlightening over the years, and I appreciate the time you put into the contributions.  Thanks especially to 2Big for being always entertaining and Vassago for keeping my head scratched.

It's a strange thing - this sport that occupies so much of my budget, time and mind is something I cannot talk about to anyone in my other life, not anyone.  For nearly a decade now, you all have listened and responded when something just needs to be said, wondered about, or cried about.  I have actually met so many wonderful ladies from here, but I am acquainted with so many more, and even a few guys, that I think of (in kind of a sad way, actually) as my friends.

Hopefully this will all blow over, and we can continue on as we have, but just in case, thanks, you bunch of scallywags, white knights, lovely ladies and perverts, I really enjoy you all.

Saint Joanie, who has been my muse, my crush, and my constant companion since high school knows all about it:

Very well said.

I've shared a lot of my personal life with the board that I dared not share with my "real life" friends, and as a result I've been given more support than I could have asked for. That's the 100% truth.

This group of people here are a very genuine and down to Earth bunch and I count myself very lucky to have known a lot of them on a personal level and even more lucky to have people I've yet to meet wishing me their best. Top notch, all of you!

I hope you are right, that this board will somehow continue on as it has over the years. In light of all the things that's been going on the last couple of weeks, it seems hope is all we have. Good luck to you all!

Love you all, if it's good bye, I want to thank all of you for all you've shared, all of your rants and dreams. Bless you all!

On 4/6/2018 at 8:54 PM, SultryKitten said:

Another one that does the same to me, but is fitting right now with our situation is this song...or at least I think so.

"Right In Two"

Angels on the sideline,
Puzzled and amused.
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that
Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys,
Where there's one you're bound to divide it.
Right in two.

Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose.
And this is what they choose...

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey
Silly monkeys give them thumbs,
They forge a blade,
And where there's one
They're bound to divide it,
Right in two.
Right in two.

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs.
They make a club.
And beat their brother, down.
How they survive so misguided is a mystery.

Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Gotta divide it all right in two [4x]

Fight 'til they die over wind, over sky
They fight over life, over prayer, over air and light
Over love, over sun, over another
They fight though they die over words polarizing.

Angels on the sideline again.
Benched along with patience and reason.
Angels on the sideline again
Wondering when this tug of war will end.

Gotta divide it all right in two [3x]
Right in two!

Right in two.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

And on the Eighth Day God created Tool.

Perfect honey............