mustang

Ads Gone?? No, update Bug:/(FIXED)

31 posts in this topic

I can't seem to find the ads here, have they been discontinued?

They are now "listings"

So I'm looking for listings as mentioned above and I can't find listings anywhere.

The bar where I could access is completely covered up by a shaded bar and the only thing in that is a dropdown for the Forum.

Am I missing something?

If you find just the right spot to click just outside the shaded bar, you can get to the listings.

Or, if you click the TOB icon in the top left, then you can click "I Agree", and then select the city.

Edited by FuriousWeasel

Yeah um don’t freak out guys!!! Word changes that’s all. 

Listings now

we’ll  have to get creative and come up with new terms. But don’t panic! Start writing down names and numbers . Join P411 if you haven’t already. Use your brains, breath....it’s going to be fine!

Screenshots or little black book 's. So when there's a hiccup you don't go into panic mode.  ;)

Happy Monday and remember to breathe 😘

It's there, and yes, just covered by the white bar. Guessing some goof made when reshuffling things.

Can still tap/click in the area where Listings is, just need to tap/click on the white "gap" above the blocking bar.

ADD: or go to the main/entry page for site, click on the where you want to go, it will take you right to the Listings.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

We pushed an update last night and something seems to have glitched with the navigation menu on "desktop".

However, once you login, click your name, the navigation menu should be there.

We are working to resolve this, hopefully by this evening. Sorry about that:(

41 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Screenshots or little black book 's. So when there's a hiccup you don't go into panic mode.  ;)

Asking a question is panic mode????????   

50 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Yeah um don’t freak out guys!!! Word changes that’s all. 

Listings now

we’ll  have to get creative and come up with new terms. But don’t panic! Start writing down names and numbers . Join P411 if you haven’t already. Use your brains, breath....it’s going to be fine!

When I posed the question, all that was visible was forums.  keeping a written "list" of ladies is anything but smart.  I re-read my post and can not for the life of me see any panic in the question.  

4 minutes ago, mustang said:

No sweets, that was typed in a fun silly tone of voice. Panic mode wasn't directed at you at all, I was including all of us who are affected by all of this insanity and trying to not lose hold of our fun times.  Sorry if I offended you, it definitely wasn't intended, hence the winky face.  :(

32 minutes ago, TheWhisperer said:

We pushed an update last night and something seems to have glitched with the navigation menu on "desktop".

However, once you login, click your name, the navigation menu should be there.

We are working to resolve this, hopefully by this evening. Sorry about that:(

I couldn’t find the forums and thought I had been banned😳

is there anything we can do as a community to help keep TOB up and going strong?  We’ve got your back....just ask. 

15 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

No sweets, that was typed in a fun silly tone of voice. Panic mode wasn't directed at you at all, I was including all of us who are affected by all of this insanity and trying to not lose hold of our fun times.  Sorry if I offended you, it definitely wasn't intended, hence the winky face.  :(

No offense taken ........ just didn't want to send wrong impression .........  I didn't see the fun silly tone font :) 

1 hour ago, mustang said:

I was panicked but didn't say anything.  Maybe someone got us confused. :)

Just now, johnnydog said:

Donation Rate no longer available in info drop-down either.

But some still have it in the text of their ad. 

Should that be removed by us?

Some ladies don’t like to discuss rates at all, but it looks like they might have to if it can’t be included in their “listing” , Sorry ladies 😔

If a lady can't mention her hourly donation rate in her listing, she will have to discuss this with potential gentlemen during communication prior to meeting.  Not a good thing to have to do.

Ok, the bug has been fixed. There will be some minor text fixes over the next week, but that's it. Users are responsible for what they put in their post, some pre defined fields have been removed.

51 minutes ago, PieluvinTexan said:

Some ladies don’t like to discuss rates at all, but it looks like they might have to if it can’t be included in their “listing” , Sorry ladies 😔

If we do need to take our pricing off our listings...

I don't mind discussing my rates privately, If the guys don't mind passing my screening. I think what you're going to find is screening will be more thorough. As it should be. There are so many providers who don't verify their references.  I think that might start to change.

39 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

If a lady can't mention her hourly donation rate in her listing, she will have to discuss this with potential gentlemen during communication prior to meeting.  Not a good thing to have to do.

I've never had any trouble if put this way: "What is the donation for an hour of your time and companionship?"  I think the problems come up when morons want to discuss "what's included?"

6 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I've never had any trouble if put this way: "What is the donation for an hour of your time and companionship?"  I think the problems come up when morons want to discuss "what's included?"

Same here BB. In fact I  will quite frequently text her and say something to the effect, “ just so I don’t embarrass myself, the donation is X?”

saves missunderstandings. 

42 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I don't mind discussing my rates privately, If the guys don't mind passing my screening.

And this could be a "problem", and more threads from some ladies re: "time wasters".

The problematic scenario: guy agrees to screening, provider screens, dude passes, then she states "an hour of my time is...", guy comes back with "too much". At which point he haggles and or says "never mind".

44 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If we do need to take our pricing off our listings...

I don't mind discussing my rates privately, If the guys don't mind passing my screening. I think what you're going to find is screening will be more thorough. As it should be. There are so many providers who don't verify their references.  I think that might start to change.

Hunter Dear, I’m with you. This already going on now anyway.💝

16 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

And this could be a "problem", and more threads from some ladies re: "time wasters".

The problematic scenario: guy agrees to screening, provider screens, dude passes, then she states "an hour of my time is...", guy comes back with "too much". At which point he haggles and or says "never mind".

It's not that big of deal. We agree on an amount, or we don't. If we aren't in the same price point, we can always give references for girls/guys who are. Reputable and established guys and girls should have no issues. For newbies, both hobbiests and providers, there are more risks, frustrations, and bs to wade through, but that's always been the case starting out.

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

Should that be removed by us?

I don't know. I was just making an observation.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

True