Ariel Amazing

NS refugees

106 posts in this topic

Hey!  Zep here. Former GLH and NS vip. Looks like this place has some potential.   What a crazy mixed up world we live in. 

Dulce-desires here. Ns being down is such a drag the community was so welcoming and was treating me so good. Hopefully we can have it be the same here. 

Hello, I was a fairly new member of NS and I've just found this one.  Nice to see some familiar names. Just wanted to throw something out there...

I also use POF to just browse around when I'm bored.  Lately I have been seeing a few NS providers that I recognize there.  Seems like another user friendly platform that is somewhat discreet and that could go under the radar.

Any ideas about this? 

Bambicakes! I remember seeing your ads and reviews from NS!! Welcome to TOB.....it is an honor. Thanks for joining us!

23 hours ago, Talented BBW said:

Well hey there...The Gangs all here! Looks like the Talented BBW has joined the Ns refugees as well!! I am so happy to see so many familiar providers and hobbyists!

Kristina! Nice to see you here... xoxo

I was on NS as Philanders. I'm here now. I want to give a shout out to everyone and to Starkitten who was on NS as Rubywoo.

Good to be able to see familiar NS & GetLucky friends on here, :D  feeling alot like Christmas... lol 

Hello!

Good to see a few familiar faces. I joined a few weeks ago in planning a trip to Denver & Chicago.  With so many sites going down,  I am glad this one is still up. 

20 hours ago, oscarthegrouch said:

Hello All 👋. I’m here

HA!!  A fellow Monster / Monger!  Liking your handle bro!!

--Goss

11 hours ago, DurDen said:

Kristina! Nice to see you here... xoxo

Thank u baby! Hopefully this will be our safe haven 🤞🏾

16 hours ago, Zep said:

Hey!  Zep here. Former GLH and NS vip. Looks like this place has some potential.   What a crazy mixed up world we live in. 

Hey honey😘

Nicole Lover here! VIP from NS! Been with this site for quite some time as I travel to Denver often! So glad to see NS ppl arriving !! How frustrating is all this?! Smh

I'd only joined it about 1 yr ago....it was great for me when I visited San Francisco, San Jose, North Bay etc.   I'm really going to miss it :/

It went down on my last day in Novato.

On 4/2/2018 at 1:57 AM, Theromantic1 said:

... P411 says that they will abide by American laws. Ladies, you need to protect your business.  

Do you have any sources for this information? As a member of p411 I'm led to believe otherwise. But would be eager to know of more up to date information.

RB, now NS refugee here.  Actually joined this site last year when I was traveling out of CA.  Didn't get a chance to use it though.  Was mostly a reviewer, didn't post much.  But wanted to thank folks for the comments on P411.  I think I may join there and review here.  

Edited by nilsmat

Looks like we are seeing more and more of the NS crowd come over! Glad to see everyone!

Hey everyone, just another NS refugee checking in. :)

I'm also on Switter.

Edited by romanticlover

GLH was get lucky here.. a invite only site. small  but a tight community of known vouched  for  clients and  ladies... it is sorely  missed 

Edited by heyjoe6969

MeatPole checking in.  Thanks to Naomi Rose for tipping me off to this site.  Hope it lasts...

Here and Switter as well.  Shame to see NS lose what was set up - but hope one of these other sites stays up long enough to rebuild it.