Ariel Amazing

NS refugees

106 posts in this topic

hi all! 

I you all might remember me from rb...

I’ve t joined  this site today. Nice to see you all!!

Snatchsingle from SACTOWN here checking things out.  Nice to see a lot of familiar handles.  

Sad to see NS shutdown but good to see familiar names here! From NS but I’m here now too! 

Nothing for us Californians here now either! No more California listings! :(

Getmo here, another refugee from NS. I was a VIIP member there for a few years, had 1/2 dozen verified reviews, active on the forums and dare I say it, even more so with my 'Favorites' list.

Unfortunately NS pulled their plug just as I started to copy the contact info. Basically I joined this site on March 27 right after NS went down.

2 hours ago, AlexisSweet69 said:

Nothing for us Californians here now either! No more California listings! :(

Yeah, it's not just California. No listings available here for any state. I started checking profiles and reviews for contact info, added some to 'Fav' list but that's a lot of work. Obviously all these sites are dropping dead real fast. Seems B.B. Kings song 'The Thrill Is Gone' is definitely fitting for this situation.

Anyway, I hear switter calling my name.

Just wanted to say hello to all the other NS refugees. I had the same handle there, and while I didn't post alot on the boards. I'm missing my NS inbox and the trust my profile provided something fierce. So  ladies if you remember me say hi and let's have fun, and I'm always looking for new friends to play with if any other lovely ladies want to say hello

Omg🤗 I’m from Cali but live in Dever now, I’m exited the tob is making it to Cali! I know it’s MOST popular in Denver, but happy it’s starting to expand!!

6 hours ago, Arielbaby said:

Omg🤗 I’m from Cali but live in Dever now, I’m exited the tob is making it to Cali! I know it’s MOST popular in Denver, but happy it’s starting to expand!!

Nvm🤣😂😫 no listings there. Sorry  

16 hours ago, petitedelight said:

hello everyone NS petitedelight is here

Welcome, Diamond

Aggggggrrrrrgggg.....all the ads are pulled now! Ok, @ledbetter is where yiu will find me, i guess 😀. Damn, i hate it....we need a “ one stop shop” for forums, ads, converstaions,etc.....i miss my Nightshift!

Silo7, fellow NSrefugee, checking in for duty here and in the Switterverse. Be well, friends.

Hi, I'm here. Just found my way from NS. Its so nice to see everyone here!

What if providers were to post their profiles on this post in the forum indicating the city they are in when they are available?  Technically, not an ad, could be a way around the shutdown...ideas?

Looks like we are getting more and more of the nightshif5 crowd here, and on switter.at. If you need to find us on switter, search the hashtags #ns and #nsvp to find us. Glad to see more of us showing up here as well! 

On 4/14/2018 at 7:27 AM, MeatPole said:

What if providers were to post their profiles on this post in the forum indicating the city they are in when they are available?  Technically, not an ad, could be a way around the shutdown...ideas?

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be allowed:

L.A. here, streets are getting busier, so are the cops and the pervs,  even worse are the perv cops looking for freebies.