BadBoy

Let's Talk About Switter

108 posts in this topic

@Kalissensualreiki add me when you find me! I am also @KaliSensual on Twitter. Love to toot your ads! 😘 

3 minutes ago, JustFine said:

I hate switter!   Do User Interface engineers get their degrees from a cereal box these days??   What ever happened to User Friendly?!!

I may as well go out and buy a VCR and try to learn to program it!

But then I also hate twitter.. I mean why do the ladies retweet someone elses ad that is 1000 miles away???!!  I do NOT care who's available right now  in Miami !!

LOL and I thought I am a grouch. So you stalk FB or what?

3 hours ago, JustFine said:

I hate switter!   Do User Interface engineers get their degrees from a cereal box these days??   What ever happened to User Friendly?!!

But then I also hate twitter.. I mean why do the ladies retweet someone elses ad that is 1000 miles away???!!  I do NOT care who's available right now  in Miami !!

LOL  I hear ya!  I'm a twitter-tard myself. Tweet Tweet! xoxo

9 hours ago, JustFine said:

All the remote retweets (twitter) and boosts (switter) are annoying, but it has nothing to to with the interface. That's the behavior of the [ab]users. 

What's also annoying is ladies who put hashtags for every town in the US when they have no intention of being there any time soon. All the clutter keeps the hardworking ladies from being found or they abandon the platform. 

Having said that, I confess I routinely search both twitter and switter for ladies in areas I frequent and add them to lists to follow. I haven't found a community like TOB anywhere else. I'm glad we're in this together here.

I've has some YL contacting me via email through Switter offering be a free BJ if I fill out a profile on some "safedate" site before I come meet her. Obviously I'm not going to do it, but it looks like there are some scams going around on the Switter.

12 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I've has some YL contacting me via email through Switter offering be a free BJ if I fill out a profile on some "safedate" site before I come meet her. Obviously I'm not going to do it, but it looks like there are some scams going around on the Switter.

Ahhh free BJs - you will know we have found shangri la when those become real!!

9 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Ahhh free BJs - you will know we have found shangri la when those become real!!

She's emailed me 5 times now.  She must really want it. If I break down and TOFTT I'll be sure to post a review.  :D:D:D:D:D

1 minute ago, Mustang87 said:

She's emailed me 5 times now.  She must really want it. If I break down and TOFTT I'll be sure to post a review.  :D:D:D:D:D

Perhaps your horse-like characteristics have become legend. 😎 Anything's possible i guess. (except free BJ)

2 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Refuge from Craigslist.  You'll never meet her. But then again, there is a hobbyist here in TOB that swears he usws to get free strange from Craigslist all the time before it shut down.

22 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Refuge from Craigslist.  You'll never meet her. But then again, there is a hobbyist here in TOB that swears he usws to get free strange from Craigslist all the time before it shut down.

So you're saying there's a chance? :):D

On 5/23/2018 at 1:02 PM, Diamond John said:

Now that eccie is coming back with reviews inn Denver too who needs switter or tob

You're right. I really don't know how TOB has survived all of these years, and we have enjoyed ourselves so much. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It will be so nice when ECCIE comes back, so we can get back to normal here, and lose the losers.

So I was wondering about this Switter thing now that it has been a few months.  Doesn't seem to be a lot of Colorado activity which I assume is attributable tp TOB.  Guys have you used this out of state??  I see some ISO posts.  Ladies do you watch this???  Anybody care tp share any experiences??  

I deleted Switter from my phone as Inwas seeing some unusual pop-ups and the such trying to get me to go different sites as well as being automatically redirected to a different site.

Time to delete when that happens.

Switter is great for connecting with guys although Colorado is still in the minority. But it helps with screening and connecting with other ladies. It's blowing up for a reason, it helps book business because of the open communication. 

On 3/30/2018 at 5:07 PM, BadBoy said:

OK, so I am worried that our good old sites may go poof some day so, being a good herd follower ("Baaa"  "Baaa"), I signed up for a Switter account and it took me right to the "Welcome to Switter," appropriately hip and black page.  This is where I get stuck.  When you go to the "Get Started" button, apparently you need to pick a "Community" which apparently is a loosely set up group.  Has anyone set up a group?  It doesn't seem like any of the "communities" are Colorado based Gal/Trick groups.

They say "it works just like Twitter" which is absolutely no help to a die-hard Twitter-hater who has never gone near that platform.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to share their switter names, please PM them and I will make a list, so that we can build from there if the big poof happens.

This thing is interesting, apparently lives on a platform called Mastodon, and is full of quirky tech-stuff like "instances."

I am an analog guy trapped in a digital age.  Anyone able to help?  I could call or take a call.

I love switter everyone is so friendly learning a lot and meeting a lot of great like minded folks up in Idaho we have a handful of hobbyists and providers on Switter... have made a few dates off it as well. Lots of fun!

Absolutely love Switter it's one of the best places to advertise for smaller markets in the midwest and south.

I Love Switter so far! :) Minimal censorship, friendly people, and I've met a few sweet gentlemen in CA. :wub: