MyraGold

Harassment from other providers

32 posts in this topic

Ya'll I don't know what to do anymore. I've reported these people for trying to out me, threatening me, harassing me, blackmailing me, and they don't quit!

Makes me feel like I can't trust any one because they will just turn on you when you start doing well. This sh*t is so annoying. I don't compare myself to other providers and I hate when they do it to me! It doesn't serve you to spy on other providers and get jealous and lash out, it really is pathetic...

Does this happen to anyone else? I'm sure it does, but how do you get them to stop?

I’m sorry someone is treating you this way. Please send me a pm so I know who to stay far away from. 

Seems like people are just getting more and more rude and disrespectful.  I’ve been burned myself and best thing you can do it take the high road.  Don’t ever let another steal your smile.

Hey OP, you could just quit following their Instagram account if you don't like what they have to say.  Or... you could quit lashing out at them on their Instagram account.  There are always two sides to every story, and you are not the poor innocent victim you make yourself out to be.

Laci, you ought to stay out of this one, it's just the residue of a sad breakup.

Edited by BadBoy

9 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Hey OP, you could just quit following their Instagram account if you don't like what they have to say.  Or... you could quit lashing out at them on their Instagram account.  There are always two sides to every story, and you are not the poor innocent victim you make yourself out to be.

Laci, you ought to stay out of this one, it's just the residue of a sad breakup.

Hey BB! I just learned about Twitter :) now you're telling me there's  ANOTHER board I have to learn about ?!¿ 😂😂

18 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Lol and the side you know, you paid for. I would love to unfollow this ridiculous person but when they're trying to OUT me with my real name when I am not OUT, I think it's in my best interest to know. I would never stoop that low, sorry your ATF is a jealous and immature person.

31 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

and wtf you mean I could stop lashing out at them? I haven't even contacted or mentioned this coward since the last time they lashed out at ME on their IG. And I definitely don't get tricks to do it for me.

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Hey BB! I just learned about Twitter :) now you're telling me there's  ANOTHER board I have to learn about ?!¿ 😂😂

That's the same damn thing i was thinking😥

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

this could get good 😁

Or it could just die a natural death because I have no intention of getting in the middle of a cat-fight.  I said everything I intend to say, which is that there are always two sides to every story.  

BB out.

Edited by BadBoy

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

You have never heard of Instagram?  Obviously you do not have any kids.

Because this white knight doesn't know sh*t except the kind he was fed and believes wholeheartedly. People don't want to pay the consequences of running their mouths about things they know nothing about, a lot like the provider who harasses me. Birds of a feather I guess!

Edited by MyraGold

Myra, please tell us you are NOT  dependent or tied to these people/person who is hurting you? What I mean is that you are not sharing an incall, housing, car?  Reason I ask is because you have the capability to move on? That would definitely give you a great deal of peace! When people go nasty it then becomes very important to cut ties! Outing you or others is totally unacceptable...Sorry but that kind of behavior is utterly unacceptable on any level.  Stop uping the ante and get a bottle of Kabocha to drink! Take a nice hot bath. Life will be easier tomorrow Myra I promise! Feel free to reach out to another provider. 💚

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I brew my own Kombucha. It has a very small amount of alcohol in it. Just enough to calm your mind without getting silly. When you have hit your limit with drama it is  high time to take care of you. Remove yourself  from drama and get some sweet rest

Best not to have "friends" in this industry. Keep to yourself. This type of this is not uncommon to happen. Don't feed into their games.

20 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Myra, please tell us you are NOT  dependent or tied to these people/person who is hurting you? What I mean is that you are not sharing an incall, housing, car?  Reason I ask is because you have the capability to move on? That would definitely give you a great deal of peace! When people go nasty it then becomes very important to cut ties! Outing you or others is totally unacceptable...Sorry but that kind of behavior is utterly unacceptable on any level.  Stop uping the ante and get a bottle of Kabocha to drink! Take a nice hot bath. Life will be easier tomorrow Myra I promise! Feel free to reach out to another provider. 💚

That is good advice Kali, I just am quick to defend myself when someone is trashing my name, my real name at that. I have cut them out of my life so I don't know why they still have it out for me. It's honestly pathetic. All I am doing is worrying about myself and keeping to myself. And having amazing sessions with my clients. But you're right, I should just focus on that.

Also I have never drank kamboucha without getting a stomach ache, is there a mild form out there? Thank you for your advice and kindness. Oh and bath time is my therapy! I actually got all the ingredients to make my own bath bombs, I'm excited!

19 minutes ago, MissHolly said:

Best not to have "friends" in this industry. Keep to yourself. This type of this is not uncommon to happen. Don't feed into their games.

I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt(and I really shouldn't have on this one, other people we know in common did tell me this, I suck for not listening) but sadly I've seen why I shouldn't. I don't really see other self-employed people trying to make business by lying and trashing others in the same industry, but I see it in this one a lot. It's annoying and it's probably my fault for wanting to make friends who are empowering, and I thought that's what I had... But with that being said, if anyone wants a friend in the industry who will empower you, root you on, and help you in any way I can, please hit me up. Thankfully I am capable of not being jealous and vindictive.

Edited by MyraGold

30 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I brew my own Kombucha. It has a very small amount of alcohol in it. Just enough to calm your mind without getting silly. When you have hit your limit with drama it is  high time to take care of you. Remove yourself  from drama and get some sweet rest

I'm still hoping you'll brew me some good old fashioned ADULT blueberry moonshine..😎

18 minutes ago, MyraGold said:

That is good advice Kali, I just am quick to defend myself when someone is trashing my name, my real name at that. I have cut them out of my life so I don't know why they still have it out for me. It's honestly pathetic. All I am doing is worrying about myself and keeping to myself. And having amazing sessions with my clients. But you're right, I should just focus on that.

Also I have never drank kamboucha without getting a stomach ache, is there a mild form out there? Thank you for your advice and kindness. Oh and bath time is my therapy! I actually got all the ingredients to make my own bath bombs, I'm excited!

Anything to get your happy vibe going! Looking from the outside in. Sometimes we don’t see everything! Try mixing in a little fruit juice or black tea with your Kombucha.

I am someone who needs open spaces when I am needing some alone time. I walk a great deal. 

Happy you are on the mend Myra!😊

take care of you! Bet your bathbombs are wonderful!💓

37 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

This is what I want.. Kali, my favorite friend ol pal..   :D ok, so I'm trying to kiss ass a little bit here, but I freaking love good kombucha

32 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

This is what I want.. Kali, my favorite friend ol pal..   :D ok, so I'm trying to kiss ass a little bit here, but I freaking love good kombucha

Juanmortal! it is super easy to brew. Takes about three weeks to brew. I use one of those big lemonade glass gallon free standing container. 

Lot’s of info on the internet. You can buy kits or make it yourself and cultivate your own Scoby. I did it myself. Because that is just how I am. 

Hunter! Maybe some day! 😍😍 

5 hours ago, MyraGold said:

I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt(and I really shouldn't have on this one, other people we know in common did tell me this, I suck for not listening) but sadly I've seen why I shouldn't. I don't really see other self-employed people trying to make business by lying and trashing others in the same industry, but I see it in this one a lot. It's annoying and it's probably my fault for wanting to make friends who are empowering, and I thought that's what I had... But with that being said, if anyone wants a friend in the industry who will empower you, root you on, and help you in any way I can, please hit me up. Thankfully I am capable of not being jealous and vindictive.

From what you’ve said about yourself, I’d say you and i have pretty similar personalities lol

Focus on you. Make and have friends outside of the biz. Be cool with people in the biz, but keep people at a distance.

10 hours ago, MissHolly said:

Holly, if you are careful and a good judge of character...you can have good friends in this business. I have 5 of them that I trust and love the heck out of. 3 of them are my best friends and we would do anything for each other. We respect and admire each other's strengths, and support each other's weakness. I am a much better provider because of them.

If you are being harassed, block, report, and walk away. This isn't high school, and playing their games gives them advantage. The guys screwing the girls will always defend them not you even if you aren't in the wrong, because they don't want to lose their golden egg. Ignore them as well...they only contribute if they are paying you. Be the better person, ignore them, and you will real the rewards. People will see the truth, and if they don't...it is their loss.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

13 hours ago, BadBoy said:

You have never heard of Instagram?  Obviously you do not have any kids.

Nope, I count on TOB to keep me updated LOL, Guess I better Change that! 😂

I have a fresh bowl of popcorn 

5 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Holly, if you are careful and a good judge of character...you can have good friends in this business. I have 5 of them that I trust and love the heck out of. 3 of them are my best friends and we would do anything for each other. We respect and admire each other's strengths, and support each other's weakness. I am a much better provider because of them.

If you are being harassed, block, report, and walk away. This isn't high school, and playing their games gives them advantage. The guys screwing the girls will always defend them not you even if you aren't in the wrong, because they don't want to lose their golden egg. Ignore them as well...they only contribute if they are paying you. Be the better person, ignore them, and you will real the rewards. People will see the truth, and if they don't...it is their loss.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I’m not saying it’s impossible to have friends, but what you have is rather rare in this like of biz. People who were friends before this  biz can get into it together and end up in a fued before you know. You have to move with caution.

MH

Firm believer in Your vibe attracts your tribe! You have to actually be above the drama in order to stay clear of it. I've met soooooo many women in this industry (for the last 5 years) and have never had an incident like this. Perhaps your friend picker is off? I am in no way shape or form trying to victim blame but giving them even more attention on a public forum is silly to me. More fuel to the fire. My advice - seriously stop following them on sm, unless you like to drive yourself crazy. Best of luck to you! Xoxox 

6 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Firm believer in Your vibe attracts your tribe! You have to actually be above the drama in order to stay clear of it. I've met soooooo many women in this industry (for the last 5 years) and have never had an incident like this. Perhaps your friend picker is off? I am in no way shape or form trying to victim blame but giving them even more attention on a public forum is silly to me. More fuel to the fire. My advice - seriously stop following them on sm, unless you like to drive yourself crazy. Best of luck to you! Xoxox 

You may be right. I ignored red flags.

Thank you all for the advice. I was upset when I saw that she was still doing the same sh*t but oh well. I've never stooped that low. What also irritated me is she says her client screenshots my ads and sends them to her. Hmmm I wonder who! That's so immature. I wish they could stop being so obsessed with me/what I do. I finally just blocked their account but unfortunately I can't block her and her client on here. But I defended myself and honestly I'm just moving on. They'll hate me no matter if I fail or shine, so what's the point?  

While most of the ladies around these parts are great, not all are. Fact is, some are just straight up bat shit crazy, vindictive assed, bitch on a stick. If you get cross ways with them, you are taking a ride in the baggage car of the Crazy Train. This, unfortunately , goes with the turf, just as is dealing with some of us dick-pic sending, wanna-be Don Juan, Stained White Knight jack-wads. Use the same compartmentalization to forget it. If times get tough with board closures and such, the financial stress will create more such situations. In regard to threats to "out you", that possibility is one of the risks you accept as  provider OR client. Fortunately, it's USUALLY a manipulative bluff lie, as outing tends to open several sacks of crap, some of which spill on the "outter" as well. People like that are almost always just loud mouthed chicken shits who are all blow and no go. Ignore them as you would an annoying barking dog.