MissHolly

Stop FOSTA Now

9 posts in this topic

Yes, this is bad ju-ju. I don't think it'll hold up in the courts. It's the First Amendment, but it's also utter bullshit to refer to the bill as a tool against "sex trafficking." Kinda like the misdirection of the "opiate crisis." 

21 hours ago, Blue-eyedTraveler said:

Yes, this is bad ju-ju. I don't think it'll hold up in the courts. It's the First Amendment, but it's also utter bullshit to refer to the bill as a tool against "sex trafficking." Kinda like the misdirection of the "opiate crisis." 

👏👏

The problem for some providers during the interim are all the sites that are responding to FOSTA. Night Shift, City Vibe, Pounced, and Sahzie have all shut down completely. Craigslist took down their personals section, TER shut down their ad boards. It's just not fair to anyone trying to any of us.

23 hours ago, Layne Jane said:

The problem for some providers during the interim are all the sites that are responding to FOSTA. Night Shift, City Vibe, Pounced, and Sahzie have all shut down completely. Craigslist took down their personals section, TER shut down their ad boards. It's just not fair to anyone trying to any of us.

It is a very difficult time. This past week was Spring Break from school for me, and I spent it stressing out and trying to sign up for new websites. NS should be coming back though. They just really really needed to adjust a lot of things. 

On Sunday, April 01, 2018 at 0:46 PM, MissHolly said:

It is a very difficult time. This past week was Spring Break from school for me, and I spent it stressing out and trying to sign up for new websites. NS should be coming back though. They just really really needed to adjust a lot of things. 

I sure hope so Miss Holly,  i miss our home. 

On 3/30/2018 at 2:50 PM, Blue-eyedTraveler said:

War on drugs. War on sex. Same bs.