nightshift is gone wtf ???

36 posts in this topic

Yeah, another NS VIP refugee here. I thought it was a low play they did, just pulled the plug with no heads up about it. Course there's the issue of money previously paid for VIP membership, if NS does come back online I hope they honor the paid membership time.

4 hours ago, Getmo said:

Yeah, another NS VIP refugee here. I thought it was a low play they did, just pulled the plug with no heads up about it. Course there's the issue of money previously paid for VIP membership, if NS does come back online I hope they honor the paid membership time.

I keep seeing everyone say this. That it’s messed up how NS just took their site down without notice.

They did what they needed to do. They also did not completely delete their site. They still have a note up, and are waiting to see what the future brings.

We all had a chance to know this was coming. I had time to screenshot all 64 of my reviews and my ad, and profile. I also went through my inbox and messaged a bunch of gents that I enjoyed meeting not long before the shut down happened. 

It’s a bit selfish for people to complain about how NS handled their business, when they are the ones who would be dealing with the repercussions. Other sites have gone down with no notice AT ALL.

I’ve said this multiple times in multiple places, but if anyone has been charged/is continuing to be charged for their NS profile, contact CCBill and discontinue your acct. Others have done it and said it was simple and easy.

1 hour ago, MissHolly said:

I keep seeing everyone say this. That it’s messed up how NS just took their site down without notice.

They did what they needed to do. They also did not completely delete their site. They still have a note up, and are waiting to see what the future brings.

We all had a chance to know this was coming. I had time to screenshot all 64 of my reviews and my ad, and profile. I also went through my inbox and messaged a bunch of gents that I enjoyed meeting not long before the shut down happened. 

It’s a bit selfish for people to complain about how NS handled their business, when they are the ones who would be dealing with the repercussions. Other sites have gone down with no notice AT ALL.

I’ve said this multiple times in multiple places, but if anyone has been charged/is continuing to be charged for their NS profile, contact CCBill and discontinue your acct. Others have done it and said it was simple and easy.

Despite how you present it, as a customer I paid for a service with a company that gave no notice that it was going to be shut down. As a business they could have easily sent an official notice that they were going to pull the plug and that all members should collect contact info before the site shut down. They could have also included that all paid memberships would be honored when the site became active again.

Bottom line is it's bad business practice. Personally I don't think the site will be active again or they definitely would have explained the situation or at the very least post a notice like TER :

TER will suspend recurring billing for all U.S. monthly subscribers as well as provide a credit to all other U.S. subscribers equal to the period TER remains blocked to U.S. users.

Edited by Getmo

On 4/9/2018 at 4:54 AM, Surferdude said:

If no ads, this site won't work very well for people.

So what's the difference between a Listing and a user profile?  What I'm saying is that for me the profiles seem to have a good amount of information if set up correctly:  Stats, pics, contact info.... Granted there's no "donation", or "availability" info, but I'm still able to get an initial impression.  Are there any places that are allowing Listings yet?

As mentioned elsewhere, if you do a listing search, but click on "profiles only", you can at least see who's in your area of interest.

--Goss