nightshift is gone wtf ???

36 posts in this topic

damn nightshift is gone...what to do ??? damn !!

Yep, refugee from NS here....trying to find a new board with a Ca presence. Seem like this site has some promise, as well as tnaboard.com. Let’s hope we all find our way to a good board!

ledbetter

It should be coming back shortly! But may be a bit different than before. Hang tight!

I really hope it does come back .... it shut down during my very last day in the North Bay CA area.  It was working pretty well for me.

try tnaboard.com, eccie.net, p411.com, humaniplex.com just a few suggestions. 

None of those sites have very much potential. Its hard to get clients and its hard for clients to find us. I really hope ns comes back and soon!!!

5 hours ago, Lillylikesit said:

None of those sites have very much potential. Its hard to get clients and its hard for clients to find us. I really hope ns comes back and soon!!!

If providers all migrate to one site, the hobbyists will follow. I like the layout of this site. It’s easy to use. Humaniplex is weird and has hella rules and you have to pay for it, yada yada. A lot of people are migrating to switter.at but the layout is crappy and there you cant really post an ad. Would be nice if everyone would come here!!

As an east bay Nightshift guy, I hope NS comes back. This site is not bad, and when I go to CO I use this board....but I do miss my NS! 

Miss Holly.....good to see you here!

ledbetter

There's sites out there, but yeah I agree, none of them have the strength of NS. NS refuge here too.

16 hours ago, Ledbetter said:

As an east bay Nightshift guy, I hope NS comes back. This site is not bad, and when I go to CO I use this board....but I do miss my NS! 

Miss Holly.....good to see you here!

ledbetter

Thank you ! 

It’s nice to see some of my fellow NS’ers here!

Im glad everyone is migrating here!! I hope to see some familiar faces soon!! And some new ones😜

I have found my way here as well. Also been hearing people mention "Switter". Have yet to check it out. 

Im also from nightshift! It’s such a bummer I’m not sure what sites are legit or active. I’m definitely in the email list for when they put nightshift online.

It's a bummer we lost NS (hopefully temporarily).  Looking forward to TOB filling the gap! 

Hello, my NS peeps! Glad to see some familiar names on the site! Hope to get to communicate  with you all at some point!

heyjoe here fellow refugees from NS and GLH   see some familiar names in here .....this is 1 of a million or so boards i am researching as im sure all of you are also ..hope we can all settle down on 1 that does it all 

so is back page. Here comes all the weird ones.😢😫 be prepared for extra screening!

21 minutes ago, Arielbaby said:

so is back page. Here comes all the weird ones.😢😫 be prepared for extra screening!

This. Yes, screen screen screen!

On 3/28/2018 at 11:11 PM, MissHolly said:

It should be coming back shortly! But may be a bit different than before. Hang tight!

Am I reading into that statement too much?....Do you have any official info, or just an opinion?  I hate to say it, but I kinda feel like I like this site better than NS, but IDK why.  NS was home, but I see so much potential here.

--Goss

7 hours ago, Gossamer95 said:

Am I reading into that statement too much?....Do you have any official info, or just an opinion?  I hate to say it, but I kinda feel like I like this site better than NS, but IDK why.  NS was home, but I see so much potential here.

--Goss

I like this site also, but for CA, it just doesn’t have much traffic yet.

NS support team sent out emails to some individuals letting them know that they are working on the site. Also, the note from admin when you go to the NS site says to check back with them and that they look forward to continue working with everyone. 

I mean, there is a possiblity that it wont come back, but i am keeping faith that it will.

14 hours ago, Arielbaby said:

I know right. Lately some calls are legit, these men have private lives and won’t have much information or any history that we’ll know of. I screen and if I’m comfortable with the results, plus how well we communicate, then it’s easier to weed out fakes and trolls.

Yep! for a while now. Us NSREFUGEEs have banded together. 😁

Hey Sac Homies!   

Still a dancing bear trying to get my groove on!  Somebody Holla! 

BTW.. is there a tag/signature line here?  I haven't gound it. 😖