• Announcements

• Kaduk

TOB policy statement.   04/08/2018

To enter the site users must be 21 or older. Users are allowed only one profile to navigate throughout all TOB. Users so inclined can create a profile to include Pertinent information. Listings will only be available in the State of Colorado. This will allow for a safe place with emphasis on 21 and older Adult Member interactions. Trafficking is an egregious offense so please reach out to the proper authorities if you ever have any pertinent information.
    • Kaduk

Social media accounts   04/21/2018

Per the Rules social media accounts can and should be included in one’s Signature line, such as switter.  Please don’t include any social account info in posts. thanks
Sexy Francesca

Visiting Denver is seeking 411

8 posts in this topic

Hi I am visiting from Denver for a vacation and wondering where the best sites are for the hobby in key west and Miami/ft Lauderdale areas :) 

Thanks xo

At this point what's left is here of course, Independentgirls, eccie, P411, Slixa and Eros. 

I have a similar situation, heading to Tampa/St. Pete though. Someone mentioned Bigdoggie.net, eccie appears to be down.  Do you know if sites are same in that area?

On 3/29/2018 at 6:48 PM, MOCHA said:

At this point what's left is here of course, Independentgirls, eccie, P411, Slixa and Eros. 

It looks like independentgirls has just become a Florida only site. Not sure if it's ok to post for visiting FL, but I may be moving there and would like to try it out.

Posted (edited)

Aloha

I'm in the Tampa Bay Area(PM for information)

Independent Girls has gone South Florida only and if you post there, you must give discount to VIP (20%)

Eros is very active, currently banning certain terms from All advertising, like mention if TER banned.   I'm waiting to see what happens tomorrow with signing and how implementation of Bill

PM me for further information

Edited by Heidi the Housewife aka The Maui Muse

Posted (edited)

On 4/9/2018 at 3:44 PM, milehijas said:

I have a similar situation, heading to Tampa/St. Pete though. Someone mentioned Bigdoggie.net, eccie appears to be down.  Do you know if sites are same in that area?

When I posted 3/29 ECCIE was still up.  Def check out all of the other sites. 

Edited by MOCHA

As of today, I can no longer log on to Independent girls. Does anyone else have an update on that site?

Independent Girls has a planned scheduled update and overhaul of site planned for Sunday. 

It's now only a South Florida board, has eliminated all other areas of advertising so far

You can read it without logging in about new site etc.

As for not being able to log on, contact administration