Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Really, how long?

19 posts in this topic

Ok guys, be honest now.  How long can you really last during a session? If I’m with a gorgeous woman, and things are heating up, and it’s time to put the cover on, give me 2 seconds and I’m done! Not really, but I’ll be damned if I can go for very long without popping. What say you? and ladies, feel free to chime in.

I've had sessions go up to almost the full hour not braggadocio but typically with someone new it takes a while for me anyways add the condom and it takes even longer. I've had providers offer to finish me off 10-15 min into an hour session which can really mess with your psyche at times. I'm not a jackhammer just a little larger size than average. Some can take it the full time and that's great otherwise I have no issues with msog if they need a breather in between but I make sure to get my allotted time in.

Edited by kprimo5
Grammar error

Yup. Fair point. I've sometimes regretted choosing the 2 hour option when there's little or no chemistry. And vice versa when there is incredible chemistry and 1 hour just isn't enough. That's why msog is really really important to me in the hour. 

The older I get, the longer it seems to take to get off, especially when covered. I've had a few cases where my date had to really work her hands and mouth to finish the job after she just couldn't take any more positions and pumping. I'll easily outlast 1 hour, which is why I usually book 90-120 minutes. Plus, I enjoy lots of slow play so her mood is perfect for the final pop.

34 minutes ago, kprimo5 said:

I've had sessions go up to almost the full hour not braggadocio but typically with someone new it takes a while for me anyways add the condom and it takes even longer. I've had providers offer to finish me off 10-15 min into an hour session which can really mess with your psyche at times. I'm not a jackhammer just a little larger size than average. Some can take it the full time and that's great otherwise I have no issues with msog if they need a breather in between but I make sure to get my allotted time in.

Can be an issue if looking for an MSOG HR. IJS in this business Size sometimes Can matter :)

I am a one-shot guy but usually like to book 1-hour appointments. I've learned that when pacing myself, taking turns and thinking a lot about baseball, more often then not, I can hold off until pretty close to the end.

Short, long, msog, 60/90/2hr or not at all, never done a 30 min, (I am 60 and no longer superman), IDM, I like the opportunity and meeting new people and sometimes making friends. Then there are those I just lunch, fish, shoot, or just simply chat with. It's All Good!

Edited by fishndude57

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Can be an issue if looking for an MSOG HR. IJS in this business Size sometimes Can matter :)

Definitely learned that in my youth this thing didn't come with an instruction manual lol. I can finish faster with a helping hand or mouth and can finish in the 15 min time frame that usually lets  us rest up and chat for a bit before another 15-20 min go around near the end of the hour. I think I have only had 2 providers not offer msog. But those providers who can handle the hour long straight are keepers and superstars in my book

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

I have had my eye on you in the past Chrissy 😉 just in case lol

It just depends on what the karma is.  Sometimes the actual time is @10 minutes from the time the hat comes on if the karma is just right.  other times a lot longer and I have to work at it.  I almost always book an hour though and find other ways to make the time pass.

I like hour or 90 minute sessions not because I can last during the actual deed, but I really enjoy foreplay and cuddling after. I've gotten too old for MSOG (I'm 80 now). The deed is about one to two minutes.

It depends on a few things. Previous stimulation (like if I had me time that morning), position, tightness, sensory stimulation, rhythm, time of day, Testosterone levels, etc. Sometimes a whole hour or even longer if I make the effort. 

Popping off? Rarely... :(

Otherwise, I can keep going like the energizer bunny, at least until my back/legs tire out lol

I like to enjoy the company I'm with, regardless of activities, though there are preferred methods lol of course

Edited by ColoSeeker

My answer is it really depends on the chemistry and the position. Cowgirl a long time, doggy is in the middle and missionary usually only a few minutes. No idea why, just the way it is for me.