Keyser

Must be rough...

25 posts in this topic

Just an observation...not long ago I tried to set up a meeting with a lady that I had seen once prior (incall) and had a great time.  She said she'd "love to get together tonight" and I asked if her incall was in the same place as before.  She replied that she was offering outcall only, and that I would need to cover Uber both ways in addition to the normal donation.  No problem, I say, here's my address.

Then she asks if I would like a two hour meeting, and I decline, saying that an hour will be great.  She replies that I'm 30 min away from her and it just isn't worth it for her to travel to me and back for just an hour.

I wish I was in a position such that making $400 an hour is too inconvenient if it's only for a single hour...but maybe that's just me LoL

I can probably tell you what her motive is for a 2 hr visit but I'll keep it to myself 🤔

1 minute ago, stevie-2249 said:

I can probably tell you what her motive is for a 2 hr visit but I'll keep it to myself 🤔

No doubt it was because she wanted quality time getting to know him...just a shame it was an additional $400😂

Sorry that happened to you.

39 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

buying drinks for a lady at a bar would be hella cheaper lol!

You take your chances there too.

What if the lady you are buying deinks for has a husband waiting in the corner and they are playing a game with you. 

You buy her several drink and then once you convince yourself she is going home with you, her husband comes.swooping and she.leaves with him and you are left holding an exhorbinant bar tab and possibly some blue balls.

There was thread specifically like this recently where the guy and his wife got off on doing that to unsuspecting guys.

No way, really?  Good for them. *

* I have learned my lesson.

3 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

You take your chances there too.

What if the lady you are buying deinks for has a husband waiting in the corner and they are playing a game with you. 

You buy her several drink and then once you convince yourself she is going home with you, her husband comes.swooping and she.leaves with him and you are left holding an exhorbinant bar tab and possibly some blue balls.

There was thread specifically like this recently where the guy and his wife got off on doing that to unsuspecting guys.

I didn't necessarily say take the lady home, but to buy her drinks and talk, which more than likely the motive in this ladies request for 2 hrs instead of 1 hr, 

I know you didn't say take her home.  But for most, that would be the ultimate goal...if not that night but sometime in the near future.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

No doubt it was because she wanted quality time getting to know him...just a shame it was an additional $400😂

Sorry that happened to you.

Yeah, it prolly wasn't due to my charming personality lol

It just struck me as strange in light of some of the recent threads about some of the ladies here struggling, but others can afford to turn away business :confused:

Seeing more and more ladies that are outcall only and need client to pick up the Uber tab. Not liking that. I would not have an issue to pay for a travel fee, but, not keen on the variable pricing of Uber (Uber X, surge pricing, distance, etc). Let's say it's 40mi each way, and provider has a car with decent MPG, conservatively, that's 4 gallons of gas. Say $3/gal... yeah, I get it re: wear/tear on car. Charge me a flat fee for the drive and or up the hourly rate to cover the down time for the drive.

Man! Becoming like one's cable or cellphone bill. Like that ad I've seen, "well, that's the base rate, but there is also the access fee, local tax, recovery charge...".

And yeah, must be a real burden for the lady to only make $200/hr to do an outcall AND have the Uber covered (aside: not wanting to get into the whole "yeah, but there are other costs like pictures, ads, rent, car that's not being driven in this scenario, etc" discussion. I get it. It just seems like the lady could maximize that $400/hr by doing incall [2x hr appointments in 3hr span with incall vs 1 client in same time outcall], and $200/hr is nothing to sneeze at).

Edited by NoCoGeezer

Well, if she's a busy girl, or she is low volume and has no issues getting steady dates close by, where she doesn't need to spend an hour and a half of waiting for an uber and driving time, why should she? I am really sorry that doesn't work out for you, but there's plenty of fish in the sea, and she's making the best decision for her. Provider's have to make the best decisions for themselves...just like anyone else in any other line of work. Maybe she only needs to make $400 a day, and has no issue getting one appointment a day without taking up too much of her time? I say good for her! Apparently she provides good service, which is why you decided to rebook. I see this as positive. 

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I am really sorry that doesn't work out for you, but there's plenty of fish in the sea, and she's making the best decision for her. 

I couldn't agree more!

She may do less business overall, but that's her prerogative.

I turn down work all the time. Sometimes, it's the caller, sometimes it's the work, sometimes it's the distance.

Clearly, the OP isn't happy, but it's her right to work when, how, with whom, and for what amount, she chooses. 

I agree Hunter. From the time it takes to set up an outcall(talk rates, screen, converse about wants/desires), then get ready, call or get transportation ready, go  spend private time(60 minutes min.), and then drive home...you are talking 3-4 hours that she could have made the same amount or more without driving anywhere. This is just an estimate. When we say, "time and companionship" we literally mean you are paying for the time we invest to see you including getting ready and getting there. If she didn't feel it was enough justification, or hell, she didn't feel like going all that way for a 60 min session, but felt it was justified if it was 2 hours...that is completely up to her to decide. I am very picky about outcalls so I can see her thinking on this.

Just because some people say they are slow doesn't mean everyone is. What is slow to one person is busy to another. All ladies do this their own unique way.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

is it our fault she only offers outcall? if she has incall then she can book appointments closer together, imo outcalls the provider has to deal with the extra time it's gonna take!

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

is it our fault she only offers outcall? if she has incall then she can book appointments closer together, imo outcalls the provider has to deal with the extra time it's gonna take!

No sir, she doesn't have to deal with that at all if she doesn't choose to. As was the case in this situation. Whether she chooses incalls/outcall, dating only in her area, or all over colorado, it's her decision. Thats one of the main benefits of working for yourself. She might choose to do q.v., hhr, hr, 2hr, or a 4hr min.  Again, its her call. I understand its a bummer if you really want to see her, $800 is a lot of money, hell $400 is a lot of money, but thats how it goes when you're seeing high end girls. Who said it was anyone's fault?  Its Life.

Pardon me in advance if this seems a bit crass or insensitive.....but here is my view nonetheless. To the O.P...Who gives a shit what her reasons are for doing only two hour outcalls with uber fee if it does not work for you? ...NEXT!

I do just fine off OUTCALL but I am lower volume than most.. I prefer longer arrangements and OUTS for me seem to have the same ideas...Incalls Can become troublesome at times due to MANY variations..

Sometimes I UBER, Drive , Bus or take the train,  Either way IMO it IS THE LADIES RESPONSIBILITY on how she gets to And leaves you. The Only burden I want any guy to worry about before I arrive is How long he can keep His stiffy ready And when I leave "I hope she makes it home Ok"   😁 I want as little Drama and hassles as possible ..For some its INS and some its OUTS.. To each their own.. But Don't let it stress away a fun time either way!!

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

Pardon me in advance if this seems a bit crass or insensitive.....but here is my view nonetheless. To the O.P...Who gives a shit what her reasons are for doing only two hour outcalls with uber fee if it does not work for you? ...NEXT!

Absolutely. 100% agree with this.

21 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Well, if she's a busy girl, or she is low volume and has no issues getting steady dates close by, where she doesn't need to spend an hour and a half of waiting for an uber and driving time, why should she? I am really sorry that doesn't work out for you, but there's plenty of fish in the sea, and she's making the best decision for her. Provider's have to make the best decisions for themselves...just like anyone else in any other line of work. Maybe she only needs to make $400 a day, and has no issue getting one appointment a day without taking up too much of her time? I say good for her! Apparently she provides good service, which is why you decided to rebook. I see this as positive. 

Exactly! I completely agree with this. 100%

The 1 hour thing is so misleading. One hour to meet sure.  But before that there is preparation involved and afterwards as well. And the time to respond to emails and text and request. That takes a lot of time as well. Just like I can make an appointment with a provider. But I have to drive there and back. So it’s not just an hour of my time either. Dealing with traffic and all that. Coming from a restaurant background Time is money. Sure I can make cupcakes that cost pennies in ingredients but I need to account for the time to hire a person, bake, decorate, advertise, hire someone to sell, rent, electricity. Time isn’t the only cost cause it took 20 mins to bake. 

There have been many good points discussed here. Sometimes it's not about the time or money. I myself have made a conscious decision to live on less, shut the electronic devices off, and focus on family. 

I hope the op was able to find someone and still have a great time. ;)

On 3/24/2018 at 10:38 AM, Chrissy said:

I do just fine off OUTCALL but I am lower volume than most.. I prefer longer arrangements and OUTS for me seem to have the same ideas...Incalls Can become troublesome at times due to MANY variations..

Sometimes I UBER, Drive , Bus or take the train,  Either way IMO it IS THE LADIES RESPONSIBILITY on how she gets to And leaves you.

I was VERY impressed on how you made an outcall on time and with public transportation at that. No extra charges for transportation either.

More ladies should take a cue from your professionalism.

I agree with Hunter.  The provider is taking a big risk and whatever she feels she needs to make it's her choice. As it is, the hobbyist can always decline. Incalls are convenient but hotels have been cracking down. Outcalls to privet homes are even more dangerous.  The provider who is local might have car problems or life just gets in the way regarding transportation. Ubar is a solution. Let's face it, just because a provider is good at what she does and makes a fair amount of money, she shouldn't be criticized for what she charges. The number of clients is up to her. I know some just supplement their regular job and others just see a few clients and charge a larger fee. They are the ones who are totally into their work and provide service all the time.  That said, chose carefully and you will find the right fit.        

On 3/23/2018 at 7:15 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

*Nods*

On 3/25/2018 at 6:52 PM, Denver303 said:

The 1 hour thing is so misleading. One hour to meet sure.  But before that there is preparation involved and afterwards as well. And the time to respond to emails and text and request. That takes a lot of time as well. Just like I can make an appointment with a provider. But I have to drive there and back. So it’s not just an hour of my time either. Dealing with traffic and all that. Coming from a restaurant background Time is money. Sure I can make cupcakes that cost pennies in ingredients but I need to account for the time to hire a person, bake, decorate, advertise, hire someone to sell, rent, electricity. Time isn’t the only cost cause it took 20 mins to bake. 

That is only one aspect that would make me a strictly in-call person if I were a provider.  If it is your profession or a significant amount of your annual income, I would have a nice, centrally located in-call location.  Safer to be in your location versus traveling to who knows where and you could even have cameras set up in case something did take a turn for the worse.  Like a lot of guys I can't do out-calls so I'm biased on it but I just think it's a better and safer option for the provider as well as making it more efficient for their time.