Laci French

If TOB shuts down right now...

57 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

There's so much more we could add, but peeps like Growl would just gimme shit so fuck Growl. 

Is poor little FishyDud afraid to come out and play because the big bad owl is mean?  Tell you what Fishy, I will go back to my prior policy of only giving you crap when you first make snarky, insulting posts directed at me - as has been the case since you started whatever your campaign is.  I will try to leave you alone when your snark is directed at others.  Fair enough?  Now come out and get your ball.  BTW you can unlock the number pad with the "Num Lock" key. :cool:

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

How will BadBoy meet ladies to soothe his soul?  Seriously, though, I am combing through profiles and putting whatever information is available into my cell phone.  So ladies, if they do close down the board, DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PHONE NUMBERS OR WEBSITES, PLEASE. ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^ This will force us all underground...So guys heed this advice!!!!

Laci, I know a place we can get wholesale glitter spray. Fishndude can stand in the back with a 5000 watt lamp and a generator so that guys driving by don’t miss us! Hmmm we could even hang a disco ball off a fishing pole! Genius!

8 hours ago, Laci French said:

Will ilovewomen still love women?  Where will we read Vassago’s insightful and profound posts?

in all seriousness I have never met such a wonderful group of people. Thank you all for letting me be a part of your circle. 

(Now off to claim my street corner)

I am placing a stake near the corner by VooDoo's Doughnuts! It's MINE, I tell you!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

16 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I am placing a stake near the corner by VooDoo's Doughnuts! It's MINE, I tell you!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Have you ever wondered why voodoo donuts only takes cash?? I've often wondered why. 

On 3/23/2018 at 4:03 PM, BadBoy said:

How will BadBoy meet ladies to soothe his soul?  Seriously, though, I am combing through profiles and putting whatever information is available into my cell phone.  So ladies, if they do close down the board, DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PHONE NUMBERS OR WEBSITES, PLEASE. ;)

save my email just in case😊

Laci, as long as men have penis' and ladies have vagina's, there will always be some outlet to join these two products together!  Who knows, maybe video or voice advertising will become more prevalent.   

New ways to reach target markets ... YOU'RE ON THE CLOCK!!!

So this is talk here as well as Texas when will this come into effect? Crazy we have a provider collecting a list of the girl's emails and phone #'s to give to the gents (our friends ) so we can keep in contact it's a great idea, but a lot of work for her she amazing! So I'm assuming this will affect p411 as well?

JUst trying to see what other rights will be taken from us! A Communist country now!

The community on this board is interesting and supportive.

I hope it stays around long enough for me to finally meet some of you someday. If not, maybe I can print out and capture contact and website information so I can request a first appointment sometime. Sigh.

On 3/23/2018 at 1:48 PM, Laci French said:

What would be the most pressing questions you hold that would never be answered.🤔

Some off the top of my head are will Boink ever catch the big fish?  Who will be the voice of reason without Kaduk?  What will Fish eat for dinner?😂 I kid. I kid.

Trying to lighten the mood around here😂🤣

Will Happycamper Still be happy!?;)

Trying to lighten the mood around here😂🤣

I appreciate this! Government entities have been trying to shut down P4P since governments began.  They haven't succeeded yet. I doubt they ever will. :D

On 3/23/2018 at 2:41 PM, lurkrnomore said:

How can a woman bleed for 7 straight days and not die....

We survive on Chocolate and Whiskey 😂

11 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Will Happycamper Still be happy!?;)

I got $20 on it that you will! ;)

What would be the most pressing questions you hold that would never be answered.🤔

Some off the top of my head are will Boink ever catch the big fish?  Who will be the voice of reason without Kaduk?  What will Fish eat for dinner?😂 I kid. I kid.

Trying to lighten the mood around here😂

Edited by a_happycamper_12

21 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I got $20 on it that you will! ;)

I guarantee you’ll win that one Hunter Dear ❤️

13 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I guarantee you’ll win that one Hunter Dear ❤️

That's a good thing, because my ass might be broke if this shit all goes down. Lol. 🤣

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

That's a good thing, because my ass might be broke if this shit all goes down. Lol. 🤣

Well Hunter Dear, I’m here to help you if “ the well known substance hits the modern electral convenience “ 😎

❤️

5 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Well Hunter Dear, I’m here to help you if “ the well known substance hits the modern electral convenience “ 😎

❤️

I think we'll all be good sweetheart. ❤

23 hours ago, pfunk said:

I appreciate this! Government entities have been trying to shut down P4P since governments began.  They haven't succeeded yet. I doubt they ever will. :D

It’s not so much the shut down of P4P that disturbs me, but the slippery slope of making hosts responsible for 3rd party content, the assault on the 1st Amendment, AND the misguided nature of the restrictions. Purportedly this is to deal with “sex trafficking”. But only 10% of human trafficking victims are associated with the sex trade and only about half of them are minors. (“• 1:9 - Ratio of sex trafficking victims to labor trafficking victims, globally.”, https://freeholdarea-nj.aauw.net/files/2014/01/z-Human+Trafficking+Statistics.pdf) Many of the statistics are confused (purposely so?) by varying definitions and varying time periods.  The ‘sex trafficking’ picture presented is made to look darker than it is by lumping categories of trafficking together or by comparing different time periods. Seldom is an “apples to apples” situation presented.  Why are the majority of anti-trafficking efforts focused on 10% of the problem, ignoring the larger situation?

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Seldom is an “apples to apples” situation presented.  Why are the majority of anti-trafficking efforts focused on 10% of the problem, ignoring the larger situation?

Its easier for the police to prevent someone from getting laid,then to prevent a shooting. So they have to make a paycheck somewhere.

On 3/23/2018 at 2:09 PM, Laci French said:

Will Bravo1 ever get a yes review?  How will Kali send us reiki?

Ha!  I haven't given up, I'm just a slow learner apparently.  

On 3/25/2018 at 0:16 PM, Chrissy said:

We survive on Chocolate and Whiskey 😂

Chocolate has miracle curative powers and scotch makes everything better

On 3/26/2018 at 9:19 AM, Bit Banger said:

It’s not so much the shut down of P4P that disturbs me, but the slippery slope of making hosts responsible for 3rd party content, the assault on the 1st Amendment, AND the misguided nature of the restrictions. Purportedly this is to deal with “sex trafficking”. But only 10% of human trafficking victims are associated with the sex trade and only about half of them are minors. (“• 1:9 - Ratio of sex trafficking victims to labor trafficking victims, globally.”, https://freeholdarea-nj.aauw.net/files/2014/01/z-Human+Trafficking+Statistics.pdf) Many of the statistics are confused (purposely so?) by varying definitions and varying time periods.  The ‘sex trafficking’ picture presented is made to look darker than it is by lumping categories of trafficking together or by comparing different time periods. Seldom is an “apples to apples” situation presented.  Why are the majority of anti-trafficking efforts focused on 10% of the problem, ignoring the larger situation?

It is all spin angles to sell the action to the public. The internet has become a far bigger and better propaganda department than T.V. It not only influences the people better and in more customized ways, but also tracks them all and their actions\tendencies. Such a powerful tool simply cannot be allowed to operate independent of those who rule. Although I personally consider Bitcoin ( and friends) rather stupid, note the ever growing number of iconic internet companies banning it's advertisement. Crypto's are designed as untraceable competitors to established currencies and the established monetary system. Hence they are being shut down. In short, the internet is simply being quietly seized by Governments and their special interests. Anything they don't like will be eliminated. P4P will be eliminated as much as possible, and that will persist until it is made legal, and thereby taxed

Edited by Admiral C
Poor typing skillz

I'll finally be able to start saving for my retirement!

On 3/23/2018 at 5:21 PM, JAGCS said:

Personally I like those wavy blowing things that move all around - get your attention every time!

+1 :D