Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bravo1

Review not showing

16 posts in this topic

I submitted a review and it said it could take up to 4 days to post and it was showing as "pending" on my activity but now it is just gone.  Why is it not showing?

Last I asked similar question I was curtly informed "it may take up to eight days."  Perhaps 4 to go?

I just recently joined and started trying to post reviews but noticed it was almost 2 weeks my second review was still pending, after messaging one of the mods what was going on I was told that they needed more info a about specifics on how I contacted her, and that they flagged it due to being submitted on the same day I visited her and how long it was afterwards. A few days later I saw a regular lady I've been seeing for a few years now and submitted a review only for that one to get held up as well and received a message from admin requesting me to get reference from the 3 ladies I have seen. After a few messages back and forth trying to confirm things I received a message tonight that I have been flagged as a potential "self review" and will receive their decision withing 48 hours of what's going on.....

So you could have it worse then it just disappearing on you

It reappeared, or I was looking in the wrong place.  Yeah, I thought I read 4 days then saw something that said 8.  Not a big deal, I'm just curious how long but I can continue to wait.  Gives me more reason to check back on site and peruse the ads for another try. 

We have answered this in many threads before and will provide clarification here.

When a reviewer logs in, scroll down the page, all reviews, pending and active are there.

In general, reviews are denied because the form has not been filled out correctly.

Reviews can take up to 8 days, however in most cases it's a lot less, though there are rare instances it can take longer. If you're  asked for clarification, please provide it promptly and if you lie, expect your account to be suspended.

OP, why do you even bother writing reviews, or for that matter why do you even bother at all?

Edited by fishndude57

49 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

OP, why do you even bother writing reviews, or for that matter why do you even bother at all?

Better question is why do you persist in posting totally useless and snarky comments like this one out of the blue and without apparent rhyme or reason?  Surely you can think of better ways to draw attention to yourself.

To the OP, my opinion you should research the ladies first before you try and schedule. Chose wisely, it is your time and your dime. I have found out that if review is over 8 days old then I would contact someone. I have contacted mods before wondering if the review was actually sent. As they stated never thought of looking at my profile to see if the review was pending. 

15 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Better question is why do you persist in posting totally useless and snarky comments like this one out of the blue and without apparent rhyme or reason?  Surely you can think of better ways to draw attention to yourself.

You'd rather have him go back to what he was cooking for dinner or thinking about while on the crapper?  

19 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

I submitted a review and it said it could take up to 4 days to post and it was showing as "pending" on my activity but now it is just gone.  Why is it not showing?

Looks like it did post. I'm still waiting for one as well, but it does take a while. It looks like the lady in your review does have a recent history of no shows. That should be a big red flag. Do a little more research next time.  Don't give up.  Plenty of jewels out there. 

2 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Looks like it did post. I'm still waiting for one as well, but it does take a while. It looks like the lady in your review does have a recent history of no shows. That should be a big red flag. Do a little more research next time.  Don't give up.  Plenty of jewels out there. 

Yeah, I saw those after my experience.  I'll be more careful next time I schedule to do a little research.

4 hours ago, Happymon said:

You'd rather have him go back to what he was cooking for dinner or thinking about while on the crapper?  

Actually it'll be shrimp appetizer Bloody Mary, then slow cooked rump roast French dip 

5 hours ago, gr8owl said:

then Growl go Fuck yourself. 

Research, research, research young grasshopper.

Jeeze, am I the only one here that thinks that all of the old guys have suddenly, and simultaneously, gotten their period?  Why is everyone so cranky?  It's sunny outside, its Friday afternoon, be happy, get laid.  Like I just did, thanks babe. ;)

7 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

If you have to ask that question I don't know what to tell you.