Everhard

Deal killers and the opposite

59 posts in this topic

On 3/22/2018 at 0:11 PM, Everhard said:

There have been many threads over the years on things that turn you on or turn you off. Was curious though on any very specific small physical things that may seem minor to other people that are either a deal killer or make you jump in enthusiastically regardless of other factors?

For example: Nipple rings and tattoos on a woman's lower arm = deal killer for me. But, long nipples or wonderful abs and it is all back on the table again. The struggle is real....

Generally speaking, Toys! If I arrive and she wants to immediately break out her toys, generally turns me off. Especially if they are SHE toys. I like to participate and not observe. Had a visit just recently and pretty much all she did was please herself with her toys. How about this, let me try to be your TOY, if I fail, then have at it.!

😎

Kandi and Jos bring up some funny but true points. 

Mine is shorting me. Just because we are friendly does not mean that you can donate what you feel is right. I still got a babysitter, took time out of my life to shower and get pretty as I would a normal client. It shows a total lack of respect, hurts my feelings, and my feelings probably will not change, so.... I don't see a next time. 

26 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Kandi and Jos bring up some funny but true points. 

Mine is shorting me. Just because we are friendly does not mean that you can donate what you feel is right. I still got a babysitter, took time out of my life to shower and get pretty as I would a normal client. It shows a total lack of respect, hurts my feelings, and my feelings probably will not change, so.... I don't see a next time. 

Audrey, that is a shame that even happened(s).😲

if any of you knuckleheads are short changing knock it off. 🤨And ladies if it’s happening post a topic and have ladies PM you so you can tell them who’s doing it. That’s the only way to stop it. IMHO

In my opinion, if a guy isn't rounding up, he's not planning on returning. I never know if a girl counts while I'm in the bathroom, but i expect her to know I'm being fair to her. If the count is short, It's up to you whether to give the guy a chance to correct his mistake or just put him on your DNA (do not answer) list.

For me, number 1 turn-off is hygiene or smelling like you just smoked a pack of cigs.  I hate that.  Next is nipple piercings.  They just get in the way and I don't find them attractive at all. 

Turn-on's are someone who is genuine with a personality. 

Turn Off: Being late and not telling me, being cheap, thinking your a regular when you see me once a year or saw me four years ago and butt hurt I ask for screening, not freshening up if needed, trying to vape or bring in other favors when you know it is not acceptable, trying to coax me to do something that is on my "NO" list, not listening when I am trying to tell you how to please me especially when you brag how good you are when you are not, not reading my ads or website, asking me 20 questions that are printed out in plain English on my site, asking me for photos when I already have a good number of them displayed, sending me a pic of your "big boy" in hopes I will trip over myself to get you in "right away", not providing screening or giving me little then not providing the one crucial piece that I require to screen due to discretion, not touching me at all even after I said you can, cologne on your South Pole, and telling me how you have wanted to see me due to my skills then not allowing me to let you experience my craft because you want it done a certain way.

Turn On: Clean clients or ones willing to freshen up, intelligence, sense of humor, arriving on time, communicating with me so we are on the same page, listening to directions, reading my ads, reviews, and site, getting my sexual innuendos, running your hands all over me, a hard soldier, showing appreciation for spoiling you, screening without hiccups, bring attentive to what I like and actually caring about what I like, actually telling me what you like before said appt not when you arrive, facial hair, a nice ass, a good bottle of wine, and a civil adult conversation where we can express different opinions but appreciate the others viewpoints.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

SMOKE BREATH (deal breaker). It has happened to me twice so far. I feel insulted and also like I shouldn't even have to say anything like that to someone ahead of time. So inconsiderate. You know, if I were a smoker I would never even see someone unless I had brushed my teeth, washed my mouth, AND showered.

Part of me wants to respond with vomiting in their mouth.

On 3/22/2018 at 6:57 PM, BadBoy said:

Well, I guess I'm the only guy who loves tattoos on a woman, the more the better, although I do prefer tattoos of flowers and nature to snakes crawling out of skulls, etc.  Take note, inked up ladies, BadBoy will appreciate and be appreciative.  On the other hand, it doesn't bother me if a lady doesn't have any ink, I just feel sorry for her :rolleyes:

The only real deal-killers for me are a woman who is obviously really overweight and out of shape (fit and chubby is OK), a heavy smoker, someone with BO, or someone with a rotten attitude.  Only met a couple so far.

Oh yeah, once I walked in and the gal was already naked and fairly drunk on a really messy bed, and when I went into the bathroom to take a leak there was a used condom floating in the bowl.  Needless to say there was no DATY that night, but I have to confess that it wasn't a total deal-killer, I just had to stick to Greek, which actually wasn't bad.

I died laughing at this! 😂

On March 22, 2018 at 7:56 PM, gr8owl said:

Deal killer - a "can we just get this over with" attitude.  The opposite - a sincere smile and genuine laugh, add spinner build and I am defenseless hehe.

Nailed it!

What the hell is a quick visit and who the f is providing them . Thats my deal breaker 

fire whoever decided this was ok! 

D A P’s i swear

On 3/23/2018 at 7:28 AM, daaacz said:

Fortunately, nipple rings on a woman's arm are very rare. I might meet this woman just for the novelty of it. :P

You slay me :lol:

On 4/3/2018 at 7:54 PM, SultryKitten said:

Turn Off: Being late and not telling me, being cheap, thinking your a regular when you see me once a year or saw me four years ago and butt hurt I ask for screening, not freshening up if needed, trying to vape or bring in other favors when you know it is not acceptable, trying to coax me to do something that is on my "NO" list, not listening when I am trying to tell you how to please me especially when you brag how good you are when you are not, not reading my ads or website, asking me 20 questions that are printed out in plain English on my site, asking me for photos when I already have a good number of them displayed, sending me a pic of your "big boy" in hopes I will trip over myself to get you in "right away", not providing screening or giving me little then not providing the one crucial piece that I require to screen due to discretion, not touching me at all even after I said you can, cologne on your South Pole, and telling me how you have wanted to see me due to my skills then not allowing me to let you experience my craft because you want it done a certain way.

Turn On: Clean clients or ones willing to freshen up, intelligence, sense of humor, arriving on time, communicating with me so we are on the same page, listening to directions, reading my ads, reviews, and site, getting my sexual innuendos, running your hands all over me, a hard soldier, showing appreciation for spoiling you, screening without hiccups, bring attentive to what I like and actually caring about what I like, actually telling me what you like before said appt not when you arrive, facial hair, a nice ass, a good bottle of wine, and a civil adult conversation where we can express different opinions but appreciate the others viewpoints.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

+1 ❤

On 3/22/2018 at 1:31 PM, fishndude57 said:

I learned the hard way...no Ladies under 33 ever again, skill set might be good, but life lessons still need to be honed

Ha! That's how I feel about clients under 30.. 

Edited by Gemma Chang

On 3/25/2018 at 8:46 PM, Denver303 said:

Butt dimples. Or lower back dimples. I prefer to call them butt dimples. Very sexy. 

Lol the dimples on one's lower back should be called back dimples, because they are just that, on one's back. Have actual dimples on my butt cheeks! 

On 3/26/2018 at 0:00 PM, BadBoy said:

I did not realize that the actual title of this thread was "Is getting a tattoo a good idea if you want to be a mass-market consumer item?"

I thought this thread was about what turns us on (or off), and I think tattoos on a beautiful woman are very erotic, just my personal opinion, but I thought that was what this thread was about.  I guess Mr. Wolfe is right, the ladies with tattos have made the decision that they don't want to be mass-market consumer items, which makes me appreciate them even more.

Ooh, you've got me blushing. 😊

On 3/26/2018 at 0:35 PM, Bit Banger said:

That said, JR is providing solid professional advise.  If you’re looking for a career in modeling, best pay attention.  If not, just disregard.

This is why Suicide Girls exist. So that alternative girls like us get a chance in the modeling world. 

9 hours ago, Gemma Chang said:

This is why Suicide Girls exist. So that alternative girls like us get a chance in the modeling world. 

And so that we gentlemen who appreciate said nonconformists, rebels, and other inked up ladies, can appreciate and communicate with them. 😉

On 3/22/2018 at 4:31 PM, ilovewomen said:

I wonder how many young guys you're going to have saying: Who is Sophia Loren,,,or for that matter Gina Lolabrigida, Bridget Bardot,  Kim Novak, Joey Heatherton, Ann Margaret and others to numerous to list.

First posting (although I was expecting to be a lurker...)

When I was younger, I had an occasional fantasy about Gina Lollobrigida and fellatio that involved her repeatedly saying her own name over and over again...

Some Guys can't finger properly it's stab n jab n why do that with your finger oh and toys I feel like I been tenderized after some 

Edited by Chloeblue83

1 minute ago, Chloeblue83 said:

Some Guys can't finger properly it's stab n jab n why do that with your finger oh and toys I feel like I been tenderized after some sessions

fixed it for you.  My story and sticking to it. B)

To me a deal breaker is all about attitude i don’t want to spend time with someone who is not enjoying life ... I have enjoyed the company of ladies who are different in size and race and with and without ink. 

Turn ons I really have two main ones, if she can have a  genuine  Conversation before and after we have adult time, the other is if she enjoys being pleased as much as she does giving pleasure. I m always surprised when I ask “what pleases you?” How many tell me they have never been asked and will have to think ... 

On 3/22/2018 at 0:11 PM, Everhard said:

There have been many threads over the years on things that turn you on or turn you off. Was curious though on any very specific small physical things that may seem minor to other people that are either a deal killer or make you jump in enthusiastically regardless of other factors?

For example: Nipple rings and tattoos on a woman's lower arm = deal killer for me. But, long nipples or wonderful abs and it is all back on the table again. The struggle is real....

Long nipples are the bomb. My first experience was a woman mid 30’s came into my retail greenhouse, leaned down to write out a check. Her loose fitting shirt billowed out and there were two of the longest thinner inch and a quarter fully erect nipples I had ever seen. I was hooked. She did catch me staring unfortunately but I was 23 and a horn dog. What could I do. If anyone knows an ASP of that persuasion please PM me. I would be greatful. Second place.  Shy nipples that are innies until excited. Last place, big thick nipples, course texture. Nope 👎 

Thick thighs are a major turn on.  Skinny chicken legs dont’t do it for me. 

The only real deal breaker for me is smoking. It doesn't matter how many times you brush your teeth or shower, if you smoked today, I can tell, and it makes me a little queasy.

There are lots of "minor" turn offs, though, like giant breasts, long finger nails, too much ink, bare feet. Some set of these seem largely inevitable during any meeting, though I did get the girls at the Bunny Ranch to put on socks for me, once.

Honestly, I'm really hard to please... That's why I like the boards, so I can try to match with someone who will work well with me.

Regardless, I try to be polite and respectful.

On 4/3/2018 at 7:54 PM, SultryKitten said:

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Yes! Well said. 

2 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

Yes! Well said. 

Cologne on the south pole?  WTF

5 hours ago, gb0138 said:

Cologne on the south pole?  WTF

This is highly discouraged, thank you!