SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

How long does it take?

56 posts in this topic

Hey guys I was wondering if someone could give me some p411 advice....

I have been emailing them since February and it's now almost April and still haven't gotten an email or phone call in return...Does this site not write or call when they don't want to deal with someone?

I'm getting very frustrated dealing with this matter...Please help

It's just a guess but I think Katie Creme might be banned from P411. 

21 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Plus if I was banned then I should have received an email telling me why correct?

You probably got the email when you were calling yourself Katie Creme. I'm sure there are people who keep P411 up to date on these type of name changes.

26 minutes ago, boink36 said:

You probably got the email when you were calling yourself Katie Creme. I'm sure there are people who keep P411 up to date on these type of name changes.

Can you please leave me alone I didn't mention anyone by the name of Katie Creme and I appreciate it if you didn't mention another provider neither! IN CASE YOU FORGOT OR LOST VISION I AM SABRINA LYNN..

I'm terribly sorry Katie, you ask a question about P411 and I tried to answer it for you. if you don't appreciate direct and honest answers to a question perhaps you shouldn't be asking them.    

gosh so funny how someone can believe how they never was a person when they were, total denial 🤣

Could you guys get off her back for a change?  I have never met either iteration, but firmly believe that people should have the right to learn from the past and reinvent themselves.  Sabrina has a fairly decent reputation lately (judging from the reviews), so could you let her be Sabrina?

The names we know are all just characters that the ladies play for our amusement - there really is no "Crystal Star," that is just a character presented for our consideration.  If an actress wants to kill off a character and create a new one, good for her.  Happens all the time.

Edited by BadBoy

I have refrained from commenting when a reference is made to Katie Creme. But I think it's time I say what goes through my mind everytime I hear it.

We can all agree the old Katie Creme persona had her issues. She earned her reputation.

That said, the constant referring to Katie Creme is getting old and boring.

In reading reviews, it appears that Sabrina is trying to mend her ways.

I have never met Sabrina (or Katie Creme) but damn I'm tired of reading Boink refer to her old persona that she is trying to shed.

Just my 2 cents worth and I'm sure there are some that will castigate me for this post.

I'm not trying to White Knight for Sabrina. Just tired of the reference.

Sabrina probably has more bad reviews than any lady on here, not sure what your not reading? 

Sabrina has had some hiccups, but there are ladies who have more hiccups than her. There are some very fine ladies on here that have had hiccups.  No one is perfect.

But for the constant jumping on Sabrina as Katie Creme, it is beneath a moderator to do so.

A moderator should remain neutral unless there are posts in the forum or other current behavior that is worthy of an infraction.

When Boink refers to Katie Creme and calls her out as Katie Creme he is not being neutral. And since Boink is a moderator, I don't think his call outs are appropriate. I personally think they are demeaning to her.

BTW, if Boink wasn’t a moderator, I probably wouldn’t be saying anything about the call outs.

Lets make one thing very clear. Katie Creme is a  liar and a swindler. she has stolen money and cheated guys on this from for years. I will call her out over that until she is no longer here and I really don't care who doesn't like it.  

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Sabrina has had some hiccups, but there are ladies who have more hiccups than her. There are some very fine ladies on here that have had hiccups.  No one is perfect.

But for the constant jumping on Sabrina as Katie Creme, it is beneath a moderator to do so.

A moderator should remain neutral unless there are posts in the forum or other current behavior that is worthy of an infraction.

When Boink refers to Katie Creme and calls her out as Katie Creme he is not being neutral. And since Boink is a moderator, I don't think his call outs are appropriate. I personally think they are demeaning to her.

Nail on head with a sledge hammer, especially the red.  Well done.

3 hours ago, boink36 said:

Lets make one thing very clear. Katie Creme is a  liar and a swindler. she has stolen money and cheated guys on this from for years. I will call her out over that until she is no longer here and I really don't care who doesn't like it.  

Hey, don't sugar coat it like that...give it to us straight.

Jesus, I think I just did a 2Big! :eek:

Related image

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I actually applaud the moderator. This particular hobby will be so much better without the scammers. It's unreal how different a session can be with a sweet, professional, respectful person than with ... well.. some of these others providers.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:36 AM, SabrinaLynn said:

Can someone help me...WHO IS THIS KATIE PERSON Boink keeps speaking on??

I don't get this? Boink's response is completely VALID!!!!!!!

Katie was the worst! she ripped off guys!!!!! then she came to the board at LEAST three different times to say she needed help from others and was going to change how she conducted her self and her business. AND IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!

so if you change your identity to start over fresh, or hopefully that was the intent and not to cover your past. then start over and stop fucking ripping off guys! her last stupid review was just march 18th. and this wasn't a hiccup. this was the same irrational repetitive con artist behavior we see over and over!!!!!!!! again she shorts guys of their time. meaning most their time of the date. she doesn't follow through with posted activities in dates. it's this slippery slope that she creates. her claim is it's their first date or because she never listed it. when she clearly has these activities listed. and to boot she treats guys poorly, rudely, and aggressively to rush them out of the door. with the intent is to take their full donation! what reputable lady does this? and why is she still on here as she continually does this??? this is backpage behavior!!!

sure there are hiccups that occur with women on here. and if it is. it maybe a mix up of scheduling. or maybe their chemistry wasn't clicking. all of the quality ladies on this board DO NOT CONTINUALLY RIP OFF guys! it really doesn't happen! I can think only think of a couple of ladies that have some no's and crazy behavior. and I wouldn't see them either. but Sabrina/Katie has 10 no's since 2017. that is fucking ridiculous!!! and I can only imagine of the guys on here too embarrassed to write a bad review because they to didn't pay attention to the writing on the wall. or all the guys on backpage who have been ripped off by her and not knowing of a source to share their experience! I know of no quality lady on here who has this continual pattern!!!

so I'm getting sick of guys defending her saying give her another chance. how many years does it take for a lady to change her pattern of terrible behavior?? and I must add her rebuttals are always defensive, lack compassion, regret, or sincerity!!! she's always the victim and somehow it's the guys fault that he got shorted 45 minutes of his date. or he was expecting too much and in reality she never intended to harbor a fun time. every guy on this board has to be aware of the potential of being ripped off by her!!! because IT WILL happen again!!!! and the no's on her reviews will keep coming! I'm besides myself as to why guys continually defend her? is there delusion because she has a rocking body? there is a reason her dates are unpredictable. there is something else going on with her! she is a total crap shoot! honestly, which Sabrin/Katie is going to show up. is it Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde? so stop defending a lady that has a long history of ripping off guys! and a lady who tries to turn it around on them like it's their fault, fuck!

in the meantime. I, like Boink, will always share my opinion of a lady who has always been a bamboozler!!!!! ain't nothing gonna change with her guys! the last 5 years of how she has conducted herself is the reality to all of this!!!!!

42 minutes ago, parkercole said:

I don't get this? Boink's response is completely VALID!!!!!!!

Katie was the worst! she ripped off guys!!!!! then she came to the board at LEAST three different times to say she needed help from others and was going to change how she conducted her self and her business. AND IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!

so if you change your identity to start over fresh, or hopefully that was the intent and not to cover your past. then start over and stop fucking ripping off guys! her last stupid review was just march 18th. and this wasn't a hiccup. this was the same irrational repetitive con artist behavior we see over and over!!!!!!!! again she shorts guys of their time. meaning most their time of the date. she doesn't follow through with posted activities in dates. it's this slippery slope that she creates. her claim is it's their first date or because she never listed it. when she clearly has these activities listed. and to boot she treats guys poorly, rudely, and aggressively to rush them out of the door. with the intent is to take their full donation! what reputable lady does this? and why is she still on here as she continually does this??? this is backpage behavior!!!

sure there are hiccups that occur with women on here. and if it is. it maybe a mix up of scheduling. or maybe their chemistry wasn't clicking. all of the quality ladies on this board DO NOT CONTINUALLY RIP OFF guys! it really doesn't happen! I can think only think of a couple of ladies that have some no's and crazy behavior. and I wouldn't see them either. but Sabrina/Katie has 10 no's since 2017. that is fucking ridiculous!!! and I can only imagine of the guys on here too embarrassed to write a bad review because they to didn't pay attention to the writing on the wall. or all the guys on backpage who have been ripped off by her and not knowing of a source to share their experience! I know of no quality lady on here who has this continual pattern!!!

so I'm getting sick of guys defending her saying give her another chance. how many years does it take for a lady to change her pattern of terrible behavior?? and I must add her rebuttals are always defensive, lack compassion, regret, or sincerity!!! she's always the victim and somehow it's the guys fault that he got shorted 45 minutes of his date. or he was expecting too much and in reality she never intended to harbor a fun time. every guy on this board has to be aware of the potential of being ripped off by her!!! because IT WILL happen again!!!! and the no's on her reviews will keep coming! I'm besides myself as to why guys continually defend her? is there delusion because she has a rocking body? there is a reason her dates are unpredictable. there is something else going on with her! she is a total crap shoot! honestly, which Sabrin/Katie is going to show up. is it Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde? so stop defending a lady that has a long history of ripping off guys! and a lady who tries to turn it around on them like it's their fault, fuck!

in the meantime. I, like Boink, will always share my opinion of a lady who has always been a bamboozler!!!!! ain't nothing gonna change with her guys! the last 5 years of how she has conducted herself is the reality to all of this!!!!!

I too am on Boink and ParkerCole side on this one. Have you read Funtimes50 (over 130 reviews under his  profile) and I quote his review of Sabrina?

Description of Session: Guys,  check reviews for Katie Creme. This is her, just re branded. Poor attitude. Same girl with same old song. STAY AWAY!  Yes, Sabrina Lynn is Katie Creme. Recognized her and walked.

This board should be about fact and truth no matter how unfortunate they may be. Keeping that way will protect the integrity of our community for new members Clients and Providers alike.

2 hours ago, *Merlin said:

I too am on Boink and ParkerCole side on this one. Have you read Funtimes50 (over 130 reviews under his  profile) and I quote his review of Sabrina?

Description of Session: Guys,  check reviews for Katie Creme. This is her, just re branded. Poor attitude. Same girl with same old song. STAY AWAY!  Yes, Sabrina Lynn is Katie Creme. Recognized her and walked.

This board should be about fact and truth no matter how unfortunate they may be. Keeping that way will protect the integrity of our community for new members Clients and Providers alike.

Well, that's what the review system is for, right? There's countless threads about when and why to write a review and so far that seems to be holding true in this particular case. All information is there for people to do with what they choose. 

I guess I'm trying to figure out how some of these posts, especially the one by the mod, isn't in conflict with Rule #6 for the board. And while I'm not calling for this in the least, but if the mods feel so strongly why not ban the account? 

2 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

why not ban the account? 

I could be wrong, perhaps she's a paying Provider of Ads.:mellow:

We the people of posting in the forum is not the revenues the 'owner' deem important. :confused:

Edited by *Merlin

I don't have a dog in this fight but I am curious about 2 things.

1) She shows her face in her pics so isn't that a one and done of who is she is/was?

2) How often do the gentleman defending her, book with her and review her?

Don't get any boxers in a twist, I'm just a curious on-looker. :D

15 hours ago, Cecilia said:

I don't have a dog in this fight but I am curious about 2 things.

1) She shows her face in her pics so isn't that a one and done of who is she is/was?

2) How often do the gentleman defending her, book with her and review her?

Don't get any boxers in a twist, I'm just a curious on-looker. :D

they defend her because they're white nights and no woman can do wrong in their eyes

Always informative and entertaining here on the forum. :D  Re Sabrina, I wonder where/when the line might be drawn vis-à-vis membership on a board after gross misconduct has been established by that individual on another board. 

On the other hand, I believe in second chances as well as Caveat Emptor. I'd say at this point the quantity is sufficiently known that anyone walking wide-eyed and bushy-tailed into that situation is looking for a life lesson. Beautiful things, life lessons: the learnin' sticks.

Btw, Sabrina, just an observation: when a provider changes up their menu practically on the daily--so to make your head spin, in fact--and then has multiple bad reviews most of which involve confusion about and/or denial of which options are available (both services and time), either the obfuscation is deliberate toward a rip-off or the business model, while in good faith, is self-defeating. Luck to you!

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:13 PM, SabrinaLynn said:

Are y'all done yet??

I definitely admire your spunk.  Must be tough to sit there and listen to a bunch of anonymous people, most of whom have never met you, spew on and fuckin' on.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

I definitely admire your spunk.  Must be tough to sit there and listen to a bunch of anonymous people, most of whom have never met you, spew on and fuckin' on.

lol!🤔 point proven

Edited by stevie-2249