extradirty2olive

411 on NaughtyNicole

10 posts in this topic

Naughtynicole 720-546-6597
Colorado Body Rubs

http://denver.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/naughtynicole-funandbeyond-new2town-outonly/50246317

Any info would be appreciated! Want to make sure it’s the girl in the photos and if she’s cool or not. 

Cached link....................

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DMtRFfGmTy4J:denver.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/naughtynicole-funandbeyond-new2town-outonly/50246317+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Phone as posted...............7205four6659seven

I reviewed Naughty nikki. She is the person in the pictures. Beautiful ebony. You won't be disappointed.

On 3/22/2018 at 10:40 AM, coloradobroker said:

I reviewed Naughty nikki. She is the person in the pictures. Beautiful ebony. You won't be disappointed.

Not the same girls.

The one you reviewed is ebony, the one being asked about is white.

DO NOT MAKE the text - she is NOT the person in the photos (SHOCKER) - I tried to write a review letting everyone one know what a fake she is and I was too descriptive and the review was not approved.  

PM for details - I am happy to share.  

4 hours ago, Naughty Mike said:

DO NOT MAKE the text - she is NOT the person in the photos (SHOCKER) - I tried to write a review letting everyone one know what a fake she is and I was too descriptive and the review was not approved.  

PM for details - I am happy to share.  

Thanks for looking out. I was thinking about giving her a call but won't now. 

Fake photos and common stage names are the minefields of the hobby. Good thing we have TOB.

I would say this about Nicole. She was very friendly and very eager to get things started. However she looked nothing like her pictures. Sure she had kind of strawberry blonde hair, but not the red hair in her photos. She had also put on quite a bit of weight since she took those photos. She was skilled but I couldn't fully enjoy my time with her since she wasn't what I thought she was going to be. I was also weirded out by the fact that she had a driver drop her off and park a few houses down from mine. She told me she was coming alone. So i guess i shouldn't be surprised that she was ok with lying to me about that.  I wouldn't recommend her. There's plenty of options out there other than her