HuskerRyan

Something I have been pondering

6 posts in this topic

Would police or prosecutors every get the cooperation of a provider in trouble to make busts? Like someone established and “trusted”. Would a provider ever do that to reduce their punishment?

42 minutes ago, HuskerRyan said:

Would police or prosecutors every get the cooperation of a provider in trouble to make busts? Like someone established and “trusted”. Would a provider ever do that to reduce their punishment?

Its still called Snitching anyway you look at it. And For a misdemeanor offense at that. 

Snitches get  stitches 😂😂

It happened in Arkansas, but so much happens in Arkansas....

Only in Arkansas....smh my poor state Gets such a bad rep lol

Yes, yes they would. There are a provider or two on this board that have that rep (how's that re: re-kicking that particular hornet's nest?).

But to be fair, I've seen stories where guys roll as well.

But even in both cases, "they" need to be in deep with something more serious than just hunka-chunka to make it worthwhile for cops to be targeting "Joe Nobody" in turn. Or "Joe Nobody" is someone pretty high up profile-wise.

9 hours ago, HuskerRyan said:

It happened when Southwest Companions got busted.