Bravo1

More beating of the dead horse

9 posts in this topic

As I stated in part of my most recent review (if approved), I know there is a lot of discussion/debate  between TOB and BP regarding quality of providers.  That being said, I am officially 1 for 4 now on positive experiences with TOB providers versus my years of trouble-free BP adventures prior to discovering this site.  I won't go into specific details on the timeline like I did in my review but the gist is that it was a "no show" after having good initial communication, confirming everything and me being on time.  Things happen, but based on texts from the provider this was a case of her either just not being prepared or she was overbooking and then not able to meet at our agreed upon time.  I'm sure I am not alone in being a hobbyist who sometimes has limited and specific playtime so that should not be a foreign concept to any provider.  So setting time aside for a meeting, taking the time to prepare yourself to a sparkling level of hygiene,  make any "domestic excuses" for the time away and then drive to the location only to be met with "crickets" on text messages that were immediately responded to only minutes earlier is frustrating to put it mildly.  This is the sort of unprofessional behavior that perpetuates the idea in some hobbyists minds that they can be as cavalier as they want to be as well regarding the providers time.  Kind of a give and good as you get type of attitude.  The only common denominator that I jumps out at me on the 3 negative experiences I've had is that they were all pretty young.  Maybe I need to just stick to the 40 year old age range and see if the level of professionalism is better?

I think the last sentence in your post might be the secret to your success. I almost exclusively see ladies that are at least 35 and over and I have never had the issues that you are having. It seems as though the ladies that are a little older put more effort and take it a little more seriously than the younger girls. Anytime I have ever seen the twenty somethings I have only seen the ones that have stellar reviews with zero no shows. Now I could just be really lucky in the sense that I haven’t had any issues to date but I am going to stick to my formula. Besides, the older ladies have the experience that I am looking for and they seem to enjoy themselves as well.

I don't think it matters where the providers advertise. 

What matters, other than luck, is reviews. 

I have the best luck with providers who have many good reviews, and zero no-show reviews.

To me, that's the difference between BP and TOB.

Wow, that is really disheartening to read. I'm sorry you have had some stike-outs. I don't know of any ladies who perpetuate that behavior, so I don't have any good advice to give you other than what the other respondants have said. It's sad that the world in general has become so flakey. I have huge time constaints as well, so when I book, I don't take it lightly. Why ruin someone's day by giving them the run around? Canceling should be rare, no call no shows should be in an extreme emergency. Seriously.... how often does an etreme emergency really happen? It's just common respect. I had to cancel a morning appointment not too long ago, which is very rare, and still feel bad to this day. That is usually followed up by a steep discount, but I don't expect that to just make everything better. Hopefully your luck will improve as there really are a bunch of great ladies here.

8 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

As I stated in part of my most recent review (if approved), I know there is a lot of discussion/debate  between TOB and BP regarding quality of providers.  That being said, I am officially 1 for 4 now on positive experiences with TOB providers versus my years of trouble-free BP adventures prior to discovering this site....  The only common denominator that I jumps out at me on the 3 negative experiences I've had is that they were all pretty young.  Maybe I need to just stick to the 40 year old age range and see if the level of professionalism is better?

I'm not sure why you are having these problems, but I doubt it is the two potential issues you focused on:  BP/TOB, and age.  I don't keep exact statistics, but I would guess that my NCNS rate is less than 1%, I see only TOB ladies, and I see ladies ranging in age from 19 to 46, with no discernable difference in dependability between the youngest and the oldest.  With you running a 75% NCNS rate among the TOB ladies, you must be doing something different.

I've said it probably a dozen times in various threads, but I think the difference is that I only visit ladies that have lots, and by lots I mean 10 at least, reviews and each review states that the pictures are accurate and that communication was good, and that the lady was ready on time with no drama. Just one NCNS review removes her from my list.

The other thing, is that I am not always out beating the bush for the new young thing in town.  I tend to visit ladies I have seen numerous times before, which I am sure cuts down on the NCNS ratio.

I feel your pain, rare as they are for me, a NCNS is really depressing and distressing.

Although I don't think it is really the issue, I do have to add that, after a long period of 20-somethings, I have been spending more time visiting the 35 and up crowd and, whether they are better at keeping appointments or not, they are definitely a tremendous amount of fun, with little or no drama.

I hope your luck turns soon.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

The other thing, is that I am not always out beating the bush for the new young thing in town.

This is probably the big reason, chasing the young and new unicorn provider. I too have not had many NCNS, and what I think helps is I bide my time before pulling the trigger, to see if the lady is here for the duration and can mentally deal with everything involved with this field.

That said, I have never seen any pattern. I have been NCNSed by TOB advertisers, BP advertisers, well reviewed, youngish to more mature.

Hmmm I’m sorry to read this! Of course since I’m one of the over 35 girls who in 17 years has never no showed anyone, I think you would likely find that your time will be less wasted with a lady who values your time if she is more mature. Really, us older gals have honed our skills in what a mans desires truly are. We may not be 20 something’s with tight bodies (but tight pussy’s), but we love to show a man what our bodies were made for. A successful lady will know what to do within 5 minuets of conversation. Seduction starts with the mind. I’m hearing all too much lately about the lack of conversational skills. Anyone can walk into a room and just get naked, but really,  where’s the fun in that?

Then again if you just want to fuck and go, you’ll likely end up with the same results. 

41 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Hmmm I’m sorry to read this! Of course since I’m one of the over 35 girls who in 17 years has never no showed anyone, I think you would likely find that your time will be less wasted with a lady who values your time if she is more mature. Really, us older gals have honed our skills in what a mans desires truly are. We may not be 20 something’s with tight bodies (but tight pussy’s), but we love to show a man what our bodies were made for. A successful lady will know what to do within 5 minuets of conversation. Seduction starts with the mind. I’m hearing all too much lately about the lack of conversational skills. Anyone can walk into a room and just get naked, but really,  where’s the fun in that?

Then again if you just want to fuck and go, you’ll likely end up with the same results. 

Touché Melissa 💯 

On 3/17/2018 at 9:07 AM, SabrinaLynn said:

Sometimes an emergency can happen guys just keep that in mind When writing these no show reviews on ladies..

Due to my line of work I definitely consider that possibility.   However, when I heard from her more than an hour after the original appointment time and she didn't acknowledge that she had totally blown off our appointment I think it was safe to assume no emergency was involved.