layercake1808

411 on Alba from Privlege agency

10 posts in this topic

Privilege has been known to use borrowed photos quite extensively. As of late have not gotten as many hits.....

17 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Privilege has been known to use fake photos quite extensively. As of late have not gotten as many hits.....

Looking at this agency sight, I can confirm that many of these photos are of girls that will not answer the door. At least two of the girls alleged to be working are no longer with us.

Thank you all for this  info. Great looking girls but no reviews and the all seem to hit Denver  before KC(Im  from kc) so I was hoping for some input. You have been a big help. [Snip}

Stay safe !

On 3/17/2018 at 10:58 PM, Kaduk said:

Privilege has been known to use borrowed photos quite extensively. As of late have not gotten as many hits.....

On 3/18/2018 at 9:26 AM, layercake1808 said:

Thank you all for this  info. Great looking girls but no reviews and the all seem to hit Denver  before KC(Im  from kc) so I was hoping for some input. You have been a big help. [Snip}

Stay safe !

Really? 

I spent time with Alba, she's fun and hot aF

But doesn't speak alot of English, we were also with Pam and she was using her phone to translate some requests.

Well damn ,,, now she is in Minn, It seems all girls that come to KC never have any references until they leave. Let me know if you end up seeing Monica or Melaniay,,,,thanks

Most of the time Privelege has been good with me.  They will send you selfies and unblurred if you text them.  Those pics are typically more accurate than what is on the website.  I believe most of the time all the pics are legitimate, but some can be a year or two old and glamorized a bit.

On 3/19/2018 at 6:44 PM, ynglifter69 said:

Most of the time Privelege has been good with me.  They will send you selfies and unblurred if you text them.  Those pics are typically more accurate than what is on the website.  I believe most of the time all the pics are legitimate, but some can be a year or two old and glamorized a bit.

We have already proven this to be untrue.