Chrissy

I Failed!

31 posts in this topic

Aarrrggghhhhhh so I Finally Had THAT dreaded session that every provider Never wants to happen!! And with a sweet guy..

I couldn't get us off. 😖😡

I didn't feel like 100%  going in on a last Minute Request  but Did anyway since Screening and Phone conversation was great and distance was about 30 minutes. Easy Right? 

Wellllll Now I am feeling as if I failed big time since Chemistry wasn't there and Time was up :( I know it happens but It never has before :( (major sad face)

All I want is Some one to rub my bruised ego, Tell me its not the end of the world 😖  I failed !

I think you said the key word “Chemistry”. If it’s not there between 2 people who don’t each other that makes it very difficult. You didn’t go into much detail, but if it was a short session, that might have had something to do with the guy not being able to get off. I know I like 1 hr. Sessions myself so I can relax and not feel too much pressure to perform so quickly. I’m sure it wasn’t you. You’ve been around too long with a stellar reputation so I would chalk it up to just not making that awesome connection some people need to make the magic happen. I say don’t worry too much about it and get right back in the saddle😉

Was this a first meeting with this person?  I know I used to struggle to reach the finish line the first time with anyone new, I even had times where I faked it just to end things and not let her know I gave up.  It was a mental thing for me personally. I wouldn't worry too much about it, especially if you gave the sufficient amount

of time. 

I’m calling bs on you failing beautiful lady. Me thinks the orgasm god’s didn’t have their shit together and they failed.😉

I don't think it's ever a failure when two people can get together and enjoy each other. Coming to completion is only a figure of speech there are many reasons why a physical result does not always happen there is no fault just a wonderful experience together. You are a wonderful kind person never forget that

I have had a few meetings where I didn't finish and had nothing to do with not being well taken care of. Sometimes you just get lost in the company of the lady and that makes it a great time regardless. 1 happend to be a 3 hour event that was a fantastic time. The lady knows who she is and have seen her multiple times. 

No chemistry doesn't equal a failure I would say.

Don't beat yourself up to bad.  Sometimes no matter what you do, a guys plumbing just doesn't cooperate.

Hmmm I would have to disagree! You showed up, were your lovely self, provided service as expected and I bet he had a great time! It happens lovely lady! You’d be surprised how many guys don’t achieve orgasm the first time. They always say, that either the orgasm didn’t matter and that they still had a great time, or they say well the first meeting sometimes prevents it due to nerves. 

Unless the guy was upset, I wouldn’t worry too much! 

25 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

... Unless the guy was upset, I wouldn’t worry too much! 

^^ this ^^

1) Most gentlemen will own up to themselves when their issues are the problem. 

2) For many of us, it’s not about the destination, but rather the journey. 

Sometimes just enjoying the sensations is enough! Organometallic or not at the moment? Focusing in on the sensation you are experiencing many of the same endorphin release. I believe Kandi Apple said that she tells her clients not to hold back.  

Tantrika talks about focusing on the sensations too. 

There is no failure when two people are enjoying shared company of each other. 

So, stop over thinking it. You are a beautiful woman and an excellent provider!

"Failure" and "sex" do not really belong in the same sentence.  I do better when I remember that most of life is not an outcome.  

It's a simple statement but it is a "Freedom" statement; " you're responsible for the effort not the result". If you did your best it is impossible to do any better. 

So if you did your best, you did not fail. There is only 1 way that one can truly fail, and that is to not try.

Thank you EVERYONE!! I love this community and All the people in it. I know I am not perfect but feel as if I may have gotten my very first No review LOL.. The comfort and wisdom from You ladies floats my boat. And You Men . I love That you let us use your bodies for our own needs. 😂 Big Huge kisses and hugs!!

I bet he had a fantastic time anyhow. It happens.... I'm sure it was nothing to do with you. 

11 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Aarrrggghhhhhh so I Finally Had THAT dreaded session that every provider Never wants to happen!! And with a sweet guy..

I didn't feel like 100%  going in on a last Minute Request  but Did anyway since Screening and Phone conversation was great and distance was about 30 minutes. Easy Right? 

Wellllll Now I am feeling as if I failed big time since Chemistry wasn't there and Time was up :( I know it happens but It never has before :( (major sad face)

All I want is Some one to rub my bruised ego, Tell me its not the end of the world 😖  I failed !

Sweetheart, you were only one part of this two-person rodeo!

You can't force another person to cum, let alone have a good time. You can be the very best and the very sexiest you but if another person doesn't get their rocks off that is by no means your fault. And technically it's nobody's fault, sometimes it just doesn't happen. Things can feel really good and people can have a really great time and sometimes even then it doesn't happen. 

Mix up a little cocktail for your bruised ego, and rub one out! LOL!

💋💓💋💓💋💓💋💓 TOB 

17 hours ago, Chrissy said:

It's not that big of a deal. in a couple of days I will give you another chance. :D

4 minutes ago, boink36 said:

It's not that big of a deal. in a couple of days I will give you another chance. :D

Thank goodness I may have to bring balloons, oil and Whiskey to redeem myself 😂

A man's dick is his responsibility. He needs to maintain it, keep it clean, and keep it out of places it is not wanted. If it malfunctions, it is either mechanical malfunction or operator error. Not your fault, so long as you provided time and companionship.

19 hours ago, Chrissy said:

When you named your thread "I Failed", which IMO I doubt that very seriously, it takes two and like many have alluded to, was prolly a good time for all anyway, what you really meant is:

3IXMEMe.jpg?1

Just now, fishndude57 said:

When you named your thread "I Failed", which IMO I doubt that very seriously, it takes two and like many have alluded to, was prolly a good time for all anyway, what you really meant is:

3IXMEMe.jpg?1

Love ya Fish 😂

Hi Chrissy. It's an understandable personalizing reaction on your part, but the truth is : 1) Not coming ultimately has to do with the person who doesn't, and you really don't have the final say on how that goes; and 2) You didn't fail. I get that the client's coming is seen as an expected part of the service, but human sexuality is far too complex to pour those sorts of regimented expectations all over it. Chemistry, mood, sexual health, anxiety, etc. all impact. Not your fault.

So continue to be your sexy goddess self. Sermon over. :) 

Most guys masturbate while thinking about sessions they have had. He has probably had an orgasm over you 3 or 4 times already....

What I used to do all night now takes me all night to do. I've had plenty of very good experiences where the Big Finale wasn't in the cards. Didn't bother me a bit.

It's about the journey, not the destination.

I think it's possible to have a great time and not have either partner "get off." To me, whether the actual fluids flow doesn't matter if you both just concentrate on making the most pleasure for for each other while you're together.

I've only not gotten off with a date on one occasion, but I know we were both drained and happy and saw each other again.

38 minutes ago, TheOlderGentleman said:

What I used to do all night now takes me all night to do. I've had plenty of very good experiences where the Big Finale wasn't in the cards. Didn't bother me a bit.

It's about the journey, not the destination.

Unfortunately I’ve found that the medical enhancers I need at my age to elevate the mood, whether it is the pill or the shot, have impeded the erupting finale. It never detracted from the marvelous time I spent with the beautiful lady. Some of the providers have blamed themselves like you did Chrissy. I explained to them that it was a malfunction of my physiological plumbing and had nothing to do with the experience they provided, Even well researched entities such as Space X and Nasa fail on their launches, it rarely has anything to do with the people who put forth the effort to launch. Equipment failure happens.

On 3/15/2018 at 5:28 PM, Chrissy said:

Thank goodness I may have to bring balloons, oil and Whiskey to redeem myself 😂

don't forget the gerbils. :D