LuckyJack777

Long Term Arrangements

4 posts in this topic

I find that my best experiences have been on repeated visits. I tend to be a bit of a romantic, I enjoy date nights or longer visits and I think the familiarity just makes things more fun. Sometimes I wonder what setting up a longer and more regular arrangement would be like. I know there are services that support this type of arrangement but I enjoy the TOB community and I am curious if anyone has had any experience with something like this. How did it go? How did you find it?

It starts with finding someone you share a connection with.  Best of luck to you.  Those types of arrangements are special.  

10 hours ago, Laci French said:

It starts with finding someone you share a connection with.  Best of luck to you.  Those types of arrangements are special.  

I have had one connection here that worked a bit like that. It wasn't initiated as a formal long term arrangement. I didn't set out for it at all, I stumbled into it and it was absolutely great. So your right, Lacy, I think it must be special or at least rare. It makes me wonder if there is a better way to find something like that. That is, without the stumbling.

TOB SB sans exclusivity. If you feel it, ask, make an offer. The stars will align if the time is right. Ya got nothin' to lose.