Hunter VanDyke

Thank you!

10 posts in this topic

I'm leaving for my hometown, and I just want to say thank you so much to the hobbiests and providers here in Denver for all your calls, texts, and emails offering congratulations, and well wishes to me any family! My daughter's wedding is the most loving and exciting experience to happen to me in decades. I'm extremely grateful to so many of you for your support through this whole process which has been a first for me in my life. This is such a wonderful community that I'm honored to be apart of. Take Care, have fun, and be safe. Love always, Hunter

13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how to say this without being insulting......i didn't think you were that old. ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

how to say this without being insulting......i didn't think you were that old. ;)

Hey! Don't get it twisted! Lol.  I'm a very proud 45 yr old woman with 3 adult children. I love being older as do most people who've had a full and rewarding life. Im not insulted in the slightest. Thank you for the compliment. 💕

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hey! Don't get it twisted! Lol.  I'm a very proud 45 yr old woman with 3 adult children. I love being older as do most people who've had a full and rewarding life. Im not insulted in the slightest. Thank you for the compliment. 💕

Some women are blessed with beauty,brains and great genes. You sweetie are blessed with all three.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PieluvinTexan said:

Some women are blessed with beauty,brains and great genes. You sweetie are blessed with all three.

I have 2 words for you baby. Raising Canes. It's on when I get back. 😁

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a great time and stay safe. :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a great time Hunter! And enjoy the wedding.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm leaving for my hometown, and I just want to say thank you so much to the hobbiests and providers here in Denver for all your calls, texts, and emails offering congratulations, and well wishes to me any family! My daughter's wedding is the most loving and exciting experience to happen to me in decades. I'm extremely grateful to so many of you for your support through this whole process which has been a first for me in my life. This is such a wonderful community that I'm honored to be apart of. Take Care, have fun, and be safe. Love always, Hunter

Hunter Dear, I now how happy you are. The joy of the wedding of your child is second only to the birth of your child. Both are incredibly joyous and beautiful events.  I can just see that beautiful smile on your face! All of us that know you wish you so much happiness not only for this next chapter in you life, but for all the chapters yet to come!  I am also happy you chose to share your thoughts and joys with us.! 

You are a very special and incredibly beautiful lady Hunter! And I wish you  the very best not only at this very special time in your life but for all your experiences you have yet to enjoy. 

Much love and many kisses ❤️💋

Edited by a_happycamper_12
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have had some incredible conversations with you Hunter! You are FRIEND to us all. Please travel safely! Enjoy your daughter's wedding and capture as many moments and pictures as possible! 

Life is what we make it! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now