Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mro1016

411 on Blondefantasy

22 posts in this topic

She posted a really hot ad today, but my guess is those reviews will keep many away. 

Yeah I saw that. She has a lot of good reviews on TER. So who knows. 

This one is a head scratcher. Beautiful lady but with only 3 TOB reviews and all of them no-shows that is enough to make me pass. Too many other choices out there to take a chance on this one.

1 hour ago, PieluvinTexan said:

This one is a head scratcher. Beautiful lady but with only 3 TOB reviews and all of them no-shows that is enough to make me pass. Too many other choices out there to take a chance on this one.

I know RIGHT!? AND 2 of those NCNS were on the SAME day!😲

Whats up with that? 😎

2 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

She posted a really hot ad today, but my guess is those reviews will keep many away. 

It does me! Plus I don’t see any rebuttals. 🤨

Strangeoid

She doesn’t seem to take this profession very seriously. Probably has to do a little bit with her age , only 21.

Haven't seen her, probably wouldn't based on reviews, but they were all in a 2 days span which in her defense could be related. Hopefully she's alright. 

Obviously she’s alright since the reviews are from Feb and she has ads out today. I would think that if there were truly good reasons for her no show and she cares anything at all about her reputation then some kind of explanation in the way of a rebuttal would have been in order. Just my 2 cents 

1 hour ago, PieluvinTexan said:

Obviously she’s alright since the reviews are from Feb and she has ads out today. I would think that if there were truly good reasons for her no show and she cares anything at all about her reputation then some kind of explanation in the way of a rebuttal would have been in order. Just my 2 cents 

Mr. Texan!

I wish we could start a Go Fund Me for TOFTT! :cool: I am not sure how Go Fund Me works!

Regardless, we could do that for just these occasions where we WANT to see a given lady! But Dang it, we're just a bit "Fun Coupon" challenged for these risks!

So why not get someone else to fund our fun?!:D

1 hour ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Mr. Texan!

I wish we could start a Go Fund Me for TOFTT! :cool: I am not sure how Go Fund Me works!

Regardless, we could do that for just these occasions where we WANT to see a given lady! But Dang it, we're just a bit "Fun Coupon" challenged for these risks!

So why not get someone else to fund our fun?!:D

Sounds like an awesome plan!

I saw her last night. Very sexy girl. The no shows are unfortunate however there was a legit reason. She is very sensual and knows how to please. Hit her up....she’s a young hottie. Good times!!

I saw her today she’s very hot and a real sweetheart. She told me she had a family emergency on her last trip to Denver. She had to leave abruptly. 

I might just have to send her a message.

I'll point out the obvious...just had two BRAND NEW members ,vouching for her, AFTER this thread started, and withing 4 hours of each other. I don't trust them. Just my opinion. :(

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

I'll point out the obvious...just had two BRAND NEW members ,vouching for her, AFTER this thread started, and withing 4 hours of each other. I don't trust them. Just my opinion. :(

first thing I thought about when I seen them responding. but I am at a loss. the crazy part is these guys have had their profiles since 2015 and 2016 respectively. this is their first time posting. so I don't get it?

but the bigger picture is. if these guys don't write a review. their words don't mean shit! and why doesn't sexy fabulous super fantastic blondfantasy just respond? she has logged onto the board very recently and I'm quite sure she is aware of all this silliness about her.........

Reviews are rolling in now!  First impressions can be wrong. 

On 3/15/2018 at 8:28 PM, pfunk said:

I have to agree with you pfunk...exactly what I was thinking.

Four very positive reviews in two days, couple reviewers with double digit reviews. Sounds worth a shot here.

On 3/15/2018 at 8:28 PM, pfunk said:

Noticing some well known reviewers are now posting reviews on her.

Her last visit here,with all the NCNS ,really shows an obvious lack of communication. If she had to leave town abruptly and/or was really sick...she should have notified her clients .No excuse for that.

But,since she seems to be reliable right now...go for it.

One of the reviewer checked "upsell=yes", the review is very short albeit very positive, didn't give much detail, don't know what that is all about...