Question for providers

33 posts in this topic

Question for providers have you ever contacted a client sometime after an appointment to see if they'd be interested in scheduling with you again and if so what was the reason I've had this happen a couple of times and I'm curious what some of the reasons might be 

Maybe you were polite, freindly,  clean, safe and they liked you some combination f that or other positive reasons - perhaps she would rather see you again then screen and screen and have to keep meeting new gents - 

But what do I know just guessing...

IMO this is desperation and bad form. 

You can always suggest they place an ad and wish them luck😂

Edited by Laci French
Snarky bitch

In the Midwest I know a lot of girls who approach past clients.  Disrespectful in my opinion because as a provider you don't know About his life... You could interfere or cause a huge issue!

2 hours ago, olgunn said:

Maybe you were polite, freindly,  clean, safe and they liked you some combination f that or other positive reasons - perhaps she would rather see you again then screen and screen and have to keep meeting new gents - 

But what do I know just guessing...

Perhaps she just needed some cash. It happens. No harm no foul. Maybe not preferable, but a simple yes or no, with some caution moving forward with her.  It could be what you said too. Who knows. If its not a big deal though, hopefully she'll be straight up with you on why she's calling you for a session and not vice versa.

12 hours ago, Onlyonceinawhile said:

Question for providers have you ever contacted a client sometime after an appointment to see if they'd be interested in scheduling with you again and if so what was the reason I've had this happen a couple of times and I'm curious what some of the reasons might be 

Maybe you have a really nice dick and fuck really well.  Maybe not, but it doesn't hurt to tell yourself that.

This is why you should have a dedicated hobby phone, so if someone does call you, it's not a problem.  I have a few favorite out-of-town travelling lady friends and they usually text me to let me know when they are coming to town, so I can make some advance plans.  I don't mind it at all, in fact I appreciate it when a lady friend reaches out.  Much as I would like to persuade myself it is because I am like the first sentence of this post, I think it is more likely to happen because the rent is due.

If she travels a lot it could be a nice way of letting you know she is in town. Maybe she took a break for a bit and wants to reestablish some connections with old clients. Meeting people you have already seen is surely less troublesome than all the reference checking. Perhaps she has some unexpected need or it's been a slow month. Maybe she just prefers to see certain clients over others and would rather book with you before placing an ad. There could be many reasons.

I have never been troubled by such an invitation. Most of the time I am at least a little bit flattered. I actually enjoy seeing a text from a long established friend telling me she would love to see me again. Some of my best experiences followed such an unexpected text. There is nothing quite as enticing than thinking, What am I going to do with my night?  Then picking up my phone and seeing an unexpected a text from a favorite provider. Always gets a smile out of me.

I suppose I would get bothered if someone I didn't know very well was hitting me with some kind of high pressure but I have never had that happen. It's a different thing altogether if I don't know her at all or had a bad experience on a previous get together. In that case I make liberal use of the delete text conversation menu option.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Much as I would like to persuade myself it is because I am like the first sentence of this post, I think it is more likely to happen because the rent is due.

^^^ Very perceptive individual here. If a provider is calling you, it is most likely because her rent is due. 👏👏👏 That being said...Bad boy, I hope you don't mind me calling you when I get back from my hike, and broke as a joke and getting established again back in Colorado. 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Perhaps she just needed some cash. It happens. No harm no foul. Maybe not preferable, but a simple yes or no, with some caution moving forward with her.  It could be what you said too. Who knows. If its not a big deal though, hopefully she'll be straight up with you on why she's calling you for a session and not vice versa.

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I should have qualified what I said by saying not enough info provideo to really answer the OP question.

If it was out of the blue that would probably not make me happy. If it was like something I have experienced where we talked about future meetings and communication and she asked about texting me or calling amd I may have said she could whenever that is a different thing. 

Thank you all for your answers it is nice to hear what some of the reasons might be I've had this happen with three different providers so I was starting to get curious cause I don't think I do anything out of the ordinary I treat them with respect and never try to negotiate never cross boundaries but most people do that I assume except for assholes haha

Also I don't think they meant any disrespect im single and all appointments were outcalls haha I like your response badboy providers always do tell me I have a nice cock but I never really take those types of comments seriously and iv been thinking about getting a second phone it would be more convenient

4 hours ago, olgunn said:

I should have qualified what I said by saying not enough info provideo to really answer the OP question.

If it was out of the blue that would probably not make me happy. If it was like something I have experienced where we talked about future meetings and communication and she asked about texting me or calling amd I may have said she could whenever that is a different thing. 

yeah, it probably would not make me happy either, but I try to stay open to whatever with clients and providers. There is really no real world experience for the things that go on in this hobby. I personally think we're all a little crazier than most folks. Lol. 

On 3/10/2018 at 0:54 AM, Onlyonceinawhile said:

Yeah when this Happens, You go with the Flo and tell her It was an unexpected call and You can see her BUT only for an Hour and at HALF what you paid WHEN you called her. Now that she's Calling You. Its on YOUR terms 😂

I don't mind a provider contacting me but I prefer it to me a pm on this site. I'm here looking to set something up so finding a message would be welcome.

17 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Yeah when this Happens, You go with the Flo and tell her It was an unexpected call and You can see her BUT only for an Hour and at HALF what you paid WHEN you called her. Now that she's Calling You. Its on YOUR terms 😂

Or ask if she wants to take you to lunch😂😂

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

I'm willing to bet when she calls you then she is kinda desperate and will take a discounted rate.

I think it's poor form.  I HAVE, however, had someone reach out to me to see how I was doing after a personal tragedy.  That was very nice.  

I mean, I guess if it was a buy one get one free discount......  jk

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Or ask if she wants to take you to lunch😂😂

It would be nice to have someone wine and dine me for once I was just craving some hunans 😂😂 

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Maybe I'll do this next time this happens I like the way you think 😂

It truly depends on the provider. Some will reach out as they are visiting since they enjoyed their experience or they just do it out of habit. I've heard of some people doing it because they want to keep their references up to date. It's a YMMV situation but not unheard of.

On 3/10/2018 at 8:44 PM, Onlyonceinawhile said:

providers always do tell me I have a nice cock 

dqGwpV0.jpg

On 3/10/2018 at 0:54 AM, Onlyonceinawhile said:

It happens to me quite often 🙂

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:54 AM, Onlyonceinawhile said:

I'm curious what some of the reasons might be 

Awww, Mr. Coy.  Because you're a fabulously charming guy AND a great lay.  What other reasons could there possibly be?

9 hours ago, 4lena4 said:

That’s because you are a hell of a man....and a gentleman as well as a great lover.  

Aww, jeeze, as if he wasn't bad enough before, now that he's a confirmed dick-meister, he's gonna become insufferable.  :rolleyes:

That’s because you are a hell of a man....and a gentleman as well as a great lover.  

Sure,! Flattery will get you no where with me! 

BUT ladies please note his post!😎💝💕

It's getting really deep in here. :D

11 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Aww, jeeze, as if he wasn't bad enough before, now that he's a confirmed dick-meister, he's gonna become insufferable.  :rolleyes:

Bad Boy, I love you man!

Knucklehead🍻

4 minutes ago, boink36 said:

It's getting really deep in here. :D

I know boink, got my high waders on and stepping lightly 😎

20 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Sure,! Flattery will get you no where with me! 

BUT ladies please note his post!😎💝💕

His  post?  That puts things in an entirely different light.

20 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Bad Boy, I love you man!

Knucklehead🍻

Oops.lol my bad! Lena is a her I cannot believe I did that.  😧

😲

Edited by a_happycamper_12