Caution may make you spit your beverage!!!

23 posts in this topic

So, I went in for my 6 week post op check up today. So of course I trimmed, shaved and scrubbed like I was given an indecent proposal. Getting ready I decided to use the new body wash, lotion and body spray a client gave me. I slathered on the lotion hoping to become soft as a ____bottom and spritzed myself like I was taking a second shower, with a couple of extra sprays down below. Boom! Feeling pretty I headed out.

Now then, this is where you need to put down your drink....I’m laying on the table with my ankles to my ears when I hear the Doc chuckle...TWICE! Now, I don’t know about ya’ll, but when someone is face to face with my lady taco, laughing isn’t the sound you want to hear!

So, I ask, uuuhhh is everything ok? My Doc is bright red but tries desperately to gain his composure. Sooo, I had to take a peek at what the guy found so funny!

It looked like a party was happening down below! I used effing glitter spray!!!!! Under that 5,000 watt bulb, it looked like a disco ball. I laugh, he laughed for like ever🤣🤣🤣🤣 So he he makes his way through the magical sparkle rainbow valley and finishes up. On his way out he says....there’s really no need to get fancy!

On the plus side, I’m healing up perfectly!!!

LOL, Mel, that made my day.  Thanks for sharing 

Delightful, Melissa.  Thanks for the warning. Reminded me of a story I heard years ago.

Gal was at the ObGyn office and went to the restroom. There was no paper, so she used some tissues from her purse.  When she finally sees the Dr, up in stirrups, he asks, “Are we giving Green Stamps now?”  producing several.  They had gotten stuck to her lady bits, transferred from her purse by the tissues. 😁

Edited by Bit Banger

So weird, a friend posted this exact story on FB....minus the client and post-op part.

You made my day, I just got back from saying goodbye to my neighbor back growing up for 60 years. Sad she passed but damn, all her kids, my friends grown up all look old, how did that happen? :confused:

Life is stranger than fiction.

two things....

1. I wonder how many client requests you'll get for this and;

2. Will this now be a provider option?

(Tongue in cheek font off)

So funny!  I used to like to embarrass my gyno in Texas by making sex sounds.😂

Hilarious. Made my day too. I think we should all throw some glitter down there and make the most of our girly appts! Great idea! 😂

That’s sooo funny  It made my day  thank you 😍😍😍

That could be a option you offer for only the people who have read this thread - A hidden special  # The Glitter Puss :D

I am sure you will be topic of discussion at the doctors dinner table tonight....Honey, your never gonna guess what happened to me today....

7 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

So, I went in for my 6 week post op check up today. So of course I trimmed, shaved and scrubbed like I was given an indecent proposal. Getting ready I decided to use the new body wash, lotion and body spray a client gave me. I slathered on the lotion hoping to become soft as a ____bottom and spritzed myself like I was taking a second shower, with a couple of extra sprays down below. Boom! Feeling pretty I headed out.

Now then, this is where you need to put down your drink....I’m laying on the table with my ankles to my ears when I hear the Doc chuckle...TWICE! Now, I don’t know about ya’ll, but when someone is face to face with my lady taco, laughing isn’t the sound you want to hear!

So, I ask, uuuhhh is everything ok? My Doc is bright red but tries desperately to gain his composure. Sooo, I had to take a peek at what the guy found so funny!

It looked like a party was happening down below! I used effing glitter spray!!!!! Under that 5,000 watt bulb, it looked like a disco ball. I laugh, he laughed for like ever🤣🤣🤣🤣 So he he makes his way through the magical sparkle rainbow valley and finishes up. On his way out he says....there’s really no need to get fancy!

There is nothing wrong with a glittery Y. :D

Image result for glitter letter y

Glad you and DR could laugh it off. fantastic news that you are healing well for sure.

8 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

LMFAO!!!

"ankles to the ears", and "disco ball"

Laughter is the best medicine so it's good to have a doc who laughs. ;-)

You know, they sell edible glitter...

Glad you are healing well, chica!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

11 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

You know, they sell edible glitter...

Just what we need....

12-24 hours later, look down in the commode and see......

Imagine the panic if you were to feed it to someone surreptitiously.

Some people believe their "stuff" doesn't stink, and now this.

Edited by Johnboy#1
add

3 hours ago, Johnboy#1 said:

Just what we need....

12-24 hours later, look down in the commode and see......

Imagine the panic if you were to feed it to someone surreptitiously.

Some people believe their "stuff" doesn't stink, and now this.

Image result for glitter in toilet funny asking for a friend

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Oh the things we women must bear! Your probably not the first ,nor the last to make this mistake. Word of caution, ladies. Be sure to check which body spray you use. Lest you to give the gyno man a chuckle. 

That is way too funny Melissa! Not a fan of the glittering stuff. Sometimes ends up in an eyeball! Happy all is working out for you with the surgery and all too! 😘😘

Ummmmm, Melissa? Can I borrow that bottle of glitter lotion you have for my Gyno tomorrow? My coochie is a little under-dressed for the occasion.:D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard