Hunter VanDyke

Sickness

21 posts in this topic

Please, Please, Please, gentlemen when you are sick, pretty please with sugar on top, DO NOT come see providers. We work with the public. I had a gentleman come see me a couples weeks ago, and it put me down for several days to a week. #1 we can't work when we feel bad. #2 we don't want to spread that crud around. I had another client today come sick. Now, I'm super paranoid because I have a wedding to attend and a weeks worth of activities to  organise for the wedding. Please, for everyone's sake, wait until you are healthy...not just feeling better. 😔

Hopefully you pushed the inconsiderate asshole out the door immediately and sanitized your hands.

He's a regular and I love him dearly. Sometimes you don't fully grasp what's going on with them until it's too late. Sometimes you think oh you're a little tired, or maybe having a bad day. [Snip} Sometimes you get carried away right away, and then you're like oh shit! You're sick for real! Ughh... Yes, consideration goes a looooong way! 

Hunter you might want to start taking some antibiotics if you have them as a precaution.  Lots of pneumonia and bronchitis going on.

Edited by petey-9950
Spelling and a fat thumb

39 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Hunter you might want to start taking some antibiotics if you have them as a precaution.  Lots of pneumonia and bronchitis going on.

Petey, I'm loading up on vitamin C, Herbal Tea and lots of water. I try not to take antibiotics unless I have to. I can usually tell pretty quick if I'm getting sick. My throat starts swelling up, and I start feeling the crud. Thank you sweetheart. 

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Please, Please, Please, gentlemen when you are sick, pretty please with sugar on top, DO NOT come see providers. We work with the public. I had a gentleman come see me a couples weeks ago, and it put me down for several days to a week. #1 we can't work when we feel bad. #2 we don't want to spread that crud around. I had another client today come sick. Now, I'm super paranoid because I have a wedding to attend and a weeks worth of activities to  organise for the wedding. Please, for everyone's sake, wait until you are healthy...not just feeling better. 😔

Hunter Dear, I’m so sorry this happened.

I’ve called on “Sick “ before, it’s important to protect one another. 

Guys, don’t be afraid to cancel if you’re sic. Don’t spread crap around!

29 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Petey, I'm loading up on vitamin C, Herbal Tea and lots of water. I try not to take antibiotics unless I have to. I can usually tell pretty quick if I'm getting sick. My throat starts swelling up, and I start feeling the crud. Thank you sweetheart. 

I use Coldeze it shortens colds. Take 4 or more a day! They are available at any store, WM, KS, Targ. 

41 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

HappyCamper is right - what you need is the combo of vitamin C and zinc, which is all that ColdEaze is made of.  Zinc is the key - it is the only thing that actually has been proven to help boost the immune system quickly.  If you want, you can just get 50mg tablets of Zinc, which works wonders.

13 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I use Coldeze it shortens colds. Take 4 or more a day! They are available at any store, WM, KS, Targ. 

You are so sweet happycamper. What is Coldeze though?

2 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

HappyCamper is right - what you need is the combo of vitamin C and zinc, which is all that ColdEaze is made of.  Zinc is the key - it is the only thing that actually has been proven to help boost the immune system quickly.  If you want, you can just get 50mg tablets of Zinc, which works wonders.

Thank you BB! You would think I know this after 45 years. Lol. I will pick up some this evening.  On a side note...I heard when you give baby boys zinc when they're little, their...and their... grow bigger??? 🤔

25 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Hunter Dear, I’m so sorry this happened.

I’ve called on “Sick “ before, it’s important to protect one another. 

Guys, don’t be afraid to cancel if you’re sic. Don’t spread crap around!

Yes! let's look out for each other. 💗💗💗

Ok just stay well Hunter, they say Theraflu works well too

You are so sweet happycamper. What is Coldeze though?

Hunter I hope you’re feeling better!

Coldeze is a Zinc lozenge that is either Cherry or Citrus flavor. Kind of like a cough drop. T.V. Commercials claim it shortens a cold by 40% (?) And since it’s on T.V. You know it’s true!😎

when I feel a cold coming on I start taking them immediately. Coldeze and Nasal Stripes are the only thing I use for colds.

Ok, this is a little humorous  side story:  many years ago, when I worked in company in Q.C., that also had a machine shop,, a bunch of us were sitting around on break. In walks this hottie that worked there. She announces to us, “ I have a sore throat and need something hard to suck on”!😃  you could have heard a pin drop. 

Thank you BB! You would think I know this after 45 years. Lol. I will pick up some this evening.  On a side note...I heard when you give baby boys zinc when they're little, their...and their... grow bigger??? 🤔

Hmm 🤔.Maybe that explains why I’m not THAT big. Maybe i didn’t get enough Zinc! 😎

1 hour ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Hunter I hope you’re feeling better!

Coldeze is a Zinc lozenge that is either Cherry or Citrus flavor. Kind of like a cough drop. T.V. Commercials claim it shortens a cold by 40% (?) And since it’s on T.V. You know it’s true!😎

when I feel a cold coming on I start taking them immediately. Coldeze and Nasal Stripes are the only thing I use for colds.

Ok, this is a little humorous  side story:  many years ago, when I worked in company in Q.C., that also had a machine shop,, a bunch of us were sitting around on break. In walks this hottie that worked there. She announces to us, “ I have a sore throat and need something hard to suck on”!😃  you could have heard a pin drop. 

😂😂😂😂

Just now, Hunter VanDyke said:

😂😂😂😂

That reminds me of one of my first jobs when I was a teenager, JoJo's coffee shop. Whenever they ran a pie promotion we had to where these buttons on our uniforms that read....Ask me about my Pie. 😂😂😂 

1 hour ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Hmm 🤔.Maybe that explains why I’m not THAT big. Maybe i didn’t get enough Zinc! 😎

Lol. I'm sure your anatomy is just fine! I remember I had a friend in my early 20's who had a set of really large balls. He said his mom gave him zinc as a kid, and he was giving his sons Zinc, and I should give my son zinc while he was young. Idk...

1 minute ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Lol. I'm sure your anatomy is just fine! I remember I had a friend in my early 20's who had a set of really large balls. He said his mom gave him zinc as a kid, and he was giving his sons Zinc, and I should give my son zinc while he was young. Idk...

🤔 hmm! I would have loved to have been THAT friend 😎💋

2 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

🤔 hmm! I would have loved to have been THAT friend 😎💋

idk...it seemed like a very heavy burden to me. 🙃 Have a great night happy camper. You brought me many smiles tonight. 😙

4 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

idk...it seemed like a very heavy burden to me. 🙃 Have a great night happy camper. You brought me many smiles tonight. 😙

Oh thank you for that dear Hunter 💝you brought cheer to me too 😍