Gemma Chang

SuicideGirls: Blackheart Burlesque

4 posts in this topic

Gemma, as an actual member of Suicide Girls (unfortunate name), I have been scheming for months trying to figure out a way to slip away for the entire night, but to no avail.  My wife says I can't go at all, especially with Gemma, so I guess I will just have to miss it, again.  Damn.  Have a good time Gemma, and if any of you girls think it would be fun to watch heavily tatted up, gorgeous ladies strip and engage in burlesque dancing, comedy and fun, you oughta ring up Gemma - I think it would be a blast for a bunch of gals to go together.

32 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Gemma, as an actual member of Suicide Girls (unfortunate name), I have been scheming for months trying to figure out a way to slip away for the entire night, but to no avail.  My wife says I can't go at all, especially with Gemma, so I guess I will just have to miss it, again.  Damn.  Have a good time Gemma, and if any of you girls think it would be fun to watch heavily tatted up, gorgeous ladies strip and engage in burlesque dancing, comedy and fun, you oughta ring up Gemma - I think it would be a blast for a bunch of gals to go together.

Hahaha, damn! I have two VIP tickets for a lucky guest and myself. :) We can make it a guy's night if that will help coax your wife into letting you go.. :rolleyes:

P.S. The word "suicide" in SuicideGirls refers to women who commit social suicide by being "different" and breaking norms, as they say. But I agree, the name is confusing and appears rather unfortunate are first glance. 

Damn, with the VIP tickets you get to go backstage and hang out with the performers for an hour ahead of the show, and get your photo taken with them.  Still can't go, but I would highly encourage someone to take Gemma up on it.

Speaking of the term "suicide," for the uninitiated, this is a site for gals that have lots of tattoos, blue hair, piercings, etc., and the name comes from the fact that they are committing "social suicide" by making those choices (i.e., Gemma is totally correct).  Reminds me of my date from last Friday afternoon, who is covered in ink from head to toe.  She was telling me that when she went for the neck tattoo (the ultimate commitment), the artist said to her, "if you get this tattoo, you will never be able to have a normal job again."  Her response: "Good, get started."

You gotta love the girls, and their spirit, even if you don't like ink.