Laci French

What’s your favorite season and why

30 posts in this topic

Mine has to be Spring. New life and beginning.  Love me some baby animals and warmer temps.

Spring is fantastic I agree with all the New Life coming out I like fall also the colors are very inspiring and fun to take hikes with the weather cooling down a little every season has something to offer that makes life more joyous

Fall-Autumn is my Favorite. Colorado changing Colors, Perfect Temp, Big Huge Pumpkin Leaf bags :)

Good Thread Lacing 😄

16 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Fall-Autumn is my Favorite. Colorado changing Colors, Perfect Temp, Big Huge Pumpkin Leaf bags :)

Good Thread Lacing 😄

Love that time of year also because of sweaters!!!😂😂

The warm spring sun makes me want to strip naked and go run outside in the sun

3 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Solar eclipse?

Like most thing in life, I find it is the variety that sustains the magic of each part of the whole. But for me there is nothing more invigorating than bursting forth of life in spring after after a cold dark winter. That magic never ceases to amaze. 
Summer would be a close second, it's often too hot and bright here in Den, but when you get to smell the fresh cold rain just hitting that sun baked red stone, who would want to be anywhere or any-when else? 

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Hey, I’ve been doing that all winter! 😜

I'm a winter baby.  I grew up in Tx with very little snow. I absolutely love bundling up in the winter and running outside to play in the snow. Plus, I love to cuddle and winter is cuddling weather. I'm with Jess though, I find beauty in all seasons, and I'm excited for this spring and summer hiking weather. If I have to pick one, winter will always be my fav. 

Easy.  Summer.  Only time I can get to these

Image result for upper sand Lake colorado

Image result for eureka lake colorado

Hmmm this is hard to answer. All the seasons have their own facets of beauty and I find myself now wishing for late May. Not too hot not too cold, and everything is in bloom. By late August into September, I’ll wish for Fall. I love summer, just not the heat above 85. 

I am into Fall, by the time it rolls around I am over the heat. Can still ride most days also means football season is ready to kick off.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Easy.  Summer.  Only time I can get to these

Image result for upper sand Lake colorado

Image result for eureka lake colorado

Good for you Gr8owl. These are the kind of pics I take in the summer.. This is living. 

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I love summer, just not the heat above 85. 

This is why I fell in love with Colorado. A dry 85 or 95 is Heaven for someone from Texas, where the summers get well over 100, plus the humidity 😝

6 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Good Thread Lacing 😄

I agree. Fall is great because of her colors and the crisp cool air.

I love each equally and so happy Colorado has 4 seasons! The new life & smell of spring, beauty & heat of summer, football & shopping in fall and the hearty meals & snow of winter.

SPRING! days get longer! days get warmer! leaves and flowers start to blossom! the earth awakens and becomes alive after 6 cold, dark, and depressing months indoors.....

even though I have wicked seasonal allergies. yes spring without a doubt!!!!!!!

I'm biased to Summer, it's the time of year I can hop on my bike and visit God's Country, what you call Colorado or home. Being able to breathe and see and feel the beauty that surrounds you. 

Of course there just may be a young Lady that has the Glow of a Thousand Sunrises too

Winter!  Love how everything looks covered in clean white snow and the forest looks like a Christmas card.  Colorado is just so brown most of the year.  I am also an avid snow sport guy. I really look forward to my winter to get up to the mountains and hike, camp, and board.  Spring is when I get a little sad that winter is over,   Summer I start looking to get up to the mountains to escape town, and fall is when I get excited for winter. 

My favorite seasons are:  Summer, because it is warm and you can be outside, the girls walk around nearly undressed, the cycling and flying are great, and you can get four skydives in one day; Spring, because it is warming up, my bulb garden is in full bloom, the girls start wearing fewer clothes, and the cycling and flying start to get great; Winter because it is so beautiful and you can go skiing, and Autumn, because it is also beautiful and because it always makes me melancholy and introspective.  I don't care for any of the other seasons.

Spring and fall are close at ends. Spring is my favorite because new life and color surprises me.

Spring and Summer love the warm weather and my turny season starts, but love the colors of Fall

Summer time for me tending to my little garden. Long days, watermelon, long hikes. Outdoor concerts, crickets cherping peaceful sleep. I love Colorado nights in the summer! Just feel more alive during the Summer! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I've been in Vegas in December...everyone wears a parka except those of us from Colorado.  We wear t-shirts, shorts and flip flops.  LOL

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I've been in Vegas in December...everyone wears a parka except those of us from Colorado.  We wear t-shirts, shorts and flip flops.  LOL

All of my coats have collected dust this year. We have had a rather mild winter even by Vegas standards. I even donned a couple tank tops in January. Then again, I am originally from Portland (another place with only one season... rainy season, lol) so maybe I never fully lost my tolerance for anything remotely cold... 

P.S. My favorite season is autumn, if I had to pick just one... but they all have their own beauty and intrigue... 

Springtime cause I get wear sandals and no more snow

Edited by staceyloveablelace27

23 hours ago, staceyloveablelace27 said:

Springtime cause I get wear sandals and no more snow

You must not live in Colorado 😎

its our snowiest time 💝

I actually love winter.  Like, REAL winter.  12" and snowed in.  Not that we get many of those anymore, but I love them.  Then... 2 days later... SPRING. :)