comfortseeker

Name someone

26 posts in this topic

Probably would not be here today if it weren't for her thank you for all you've given me

😘love you sweet man!  

My answer would be everyone in my life. Even those that are difficult because I’m learning and growing from knowing them. Also have to include all my crazy fur loves. 

One of my sheps has learned to open the bird cage and it follows him around😂😂#neveradullmoment

Another prop to Laci, and one for Alexa Rayne. Two of the sweetest people on Earth.

I’ll pop in for Jez UaBriain for helping me post surgery - TWICE!

Add Beverly Fisher, Destiny, & Velvet for assistance during a time of grief. 

BTW: None of this involved ‘the Hobby’.

17 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I’ll pop in for Jez UaBriain for helping me post surgery - TWICE!

Add Beverly Fisher, Destiny, & Velvet for assistance during a time of grief. 

BTW: None of this involved ‘the Hobby’.

Happy coincidence! I was thinking of these same four women! Angels on earth!

Laci gets the award! When I have no other in the Hobby, I have her :)

Love you lady#

My Momma. I wouldn't be the beautiful soul that I am today without her love and guidance. 

Samantha and Kali!!! Love these ladies! You guys know why!!!

Laci and Fishndude!!!!! True angels to me last August!!!

First God, my family, then Kali, Melissa, and Laci(incredible ladies). I have a small number of clients that know my thanks, but I am not naming names. :) If I forgot someone, I am sorry.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Whenever I name somebody I get a warning for shilling, so nobody, no-one, or anybody...crap I'll prolly get 3 warnings :P

15 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Whenever I name somebody I get a warning for shilling, so nobody, no-one, or anybody...crap I'll prolly get 3 warnings :P

I am with Fishndude on this. The two ladies who mentioned me. Plus the popular one mentioned are high on my list! I also have a great love and affection for a few others. Was thanking The Whisper  yesterday privately. Sometimes the words don’t come out right , but trust me this group seriously has a way of putting a smile on your face! I often giggle reading people”s responses! Very touching! Highly supportive and I appreciate you all.💓💓

Kali, you keep everyone on this board grounded and positive. Love that about you!

Audrey Astor is the nicest and most genuine lady I have ever known in this business. Class act!

Melissa is my hero for chasing her dreams and Samantha has so much wisdom that we could all learn from. Beautiful ladies ❤️

On 3/4/2018 at 8:10 AM, comfortseeker said:

FB_IMG_1520176041619.jpg

Hunter Van Dyke 

Though we are very different people who don't see eye-to-eye on much I must say that Hunter came through for me in a way that literally saved my life. 

Because of a kindness that she offered me I am now doing soooo much better and my life is completely different than it was just a month ago.

It was unexpected but not at all unappreciated

13 hours ago, RyanLikesIt said:

Hunter Van Dyke 

Though we are very different people who don't see eye-to-eye on much I must say that Hunter came through for me in a way that literally saved my life. 

Because of a kindness that she offered me I am now doing soooo much better and my life is completely different than it was just a month ago.

It was unexpected but not at all unappreciated

You already know how I feel about our health, safety, and well being. It always takes priority or everything thing else. I'm so glad for the quick turn around, and you are very welcome. Best wishes to you always. 💙 Hunter

On 3/4/2018 at 8:22 AM, Laci French said:

My answer would be everyone in my life. Even those that are difficult because I’m learning and growing from knowing them. Also have to include all my crazy fur loves. 

One of my sheps has learned to open the bird cage and it follows him around😂😂#neveradullmoment

Your magic remains more than alive & well, Adorable one.

ג'ון under House Abijah
Hoshe'a
Imouthes

dead be they, all three.

these entities that work to raise my spirit 

they do not make mockery of my many failures, neither do

they exploit the fragility of my humanity.

these are my best friends. and they make me thankful i'm as far from a  primate as my soul can carry me

Il mio cavallo, la mia spada, la mia vita

Melissa Sterling we have each other's ear. Thankful to have someone in "this" world to talk to about things.

On 3/9/2018 at 5:41 AM, olgunn said:

Melissa Sterling we have each other's ear. Thankful to have someone in "this" world to talk to about things.

It's so nice to have someone like this in your life, but especially in this hobby. 💙💙💙