CandiO

If The Hat Doesn't Fit....

6 posts in this topic

If the Hat DOESN'T Fit.....

Gentlemen:

When it comes to wrapping your rascal and  you KNOW your willy is at either end of the bell curve, please don't assume your provider will ALWAYS have sizes Thimble DickHung Like a Beer Can in their inventory. I always try to keep all sizes in stock in my playground, but sometimes I run out of the above. Don't get me wrong, I love running out of XL rubbers. It means I'm getting shagged properly.

But, I digress.

If you KNOW the average condom is either too tight or it simply wont stay on, BRING YOUR OWN that you know fits you best!

Its like expecting the swimming pool to provide you with the right size trunks.

Just sayin'.

This now ends my public service announcement...........

9 minutes ago, CandiO said:

If the Hat DOESN'T Fit.....

Gentlemen:

When it comes to wrapping your rascal and  you KNOW your willy is at either end of the bell curve, please don't assume your provider will ALWAYS have sizes Thimble DickHung Like a Beer Can in their inventory. I always try to keep all sizes in stock in my playground, but sometimes I run out of the above. Don't get me wrong, I love running out of XL rubbers. It means I'm getting shagged properly.

But, I digress.

If you KNOW the average condom is either too tight or it simply wont stay on, BRING YOUR OWN that you know fits you best!

Its like expecting the swimming pool to provide you with the right size trunks.

Just sayin'.

This now ends my public service announcement...........

This x's a million. Please spare us both the awkwardness of the to loose love glove.

You've had him your life and you are full aware that he needs a different than average glove. Bringing exactly what he needs will ensure that everyone gets to the good stuff without blushing.

And if you plan to visit frequently you can even leave a few here and I'll have them ready for next time.

Damn you Candio, you owe me a new keyboard, I just spit beer all over mine. iMac wireless silver base, white keys. Best Buy prolly the best price. :P

Suggestion:

Keep a set of cock rings around for thimble dicks in your life. Applied at the base over the condom keeps things in place. Work great for those of us with plumbing issue and insufficient hydrostatic pressure, too.  Besides, that tingler right at the base can elicit some interesting female responses. 

Great bit of info, but, I'll put this disclaimer out there: there are some ladies that might not take kindly to this suggestion. I do recall a thread where the client mentioned that the lady got bent out of shape with him BYOC (she was concerned about them being expired, no pin holes, how safe they are re: STDs, and so forth).

5 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Great bit of info, but, I'll put this disclaimer out there: there are some ladies that might not take kindly to this suggestion. I do recall a thread where the client mentioned that the lady got bent out of shape with him BYOC (she was concerned about them being expired, no pin holes, how safe they are re: STDs, and so forth).

My suggestion to that (if needed) would be to keep the box unopened if possible this way the lady shouldn't have much of a problem with verifying the quality and all... Just my $.02