Laci French

Get some happy flowing.

24 posts in this topic

What were the best parts of your week?  What fun things do you have planned for the weekend?  

Edited by Laci French

Congrats!  That had to make you feel good. 

Well one week closer to being off-call at work so means playtime soon :D

Seeing my grandson a couple days ago and babysitting him all day this coming Sunday.

Everyday is a fun day filled with joy for life. Today I went up to Idaho Springs and sat in the hot springs really relaxes you got some barbecued ribs at a little restaurant really good. Tomorrow basketball games with the grandkids and a play at the Fox Theater in Aurora fun time hope you all are having as good a Time. Life is full every day make sure you make someone else happy with it

The Girl Scouts are selling Thin Mints another happy thing at least for me

Got like LOADS off GS cookies, take em down to the home my cancer buddies in. His favs are Thin Mints, Do-si-dos and Trefoils, oh and Whoppers. Me, keep downsizing the storage unit. Lots to Goodwill, lots to friends that can actually use a dresser, a bed and frame, an Armoire. I've been paying $314/mo for 3+ years and never use the stuff. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. Prolly 100+ fishing rigs to charity too. Kids and Vets. This actually makes me happy ;)

Edited by fishndude57

Well, I went skiing this morning early and banged out 25,000 feet of vertical on perfect snow, under clear blue skies, then drove back to town and visited one of our best and most beautiful, and banged out 3  Os (counting my one).

One of the best days ever. :rolleyes:

Thanks, gorgeous (you know who you are).

Edited by BadBoy

Nice change of pace for the topic, Laci. We (TOB) have been in desperate need of a positive change.

The best parts of my week, hmm... So many things, its hard to choose. This time of year always lifts me up with the days getting longer and warmer I find myself smiling more. Meeting a couple of new gentlemen helped too. ;-)

This weekend is going to include so much time outside in the sunshine. I'll be preparing my newly acquired and previously mistreated yard for a beautiful springtime makeover!

Karaoke/open mic earlier this week. Muffed Carcassi’s Etude #7, but nailed Summertime and Free as the Wind.

We had a great dance tonight; wonderful band.  Spent time on the dance floor with several ladies. 

May go to SPI for seafood this weekend.

Made good money doing home improvement work for some nice people this week. Then, played music with some friends tonight, and now I'm stuffed from dinner, and falling asleep reading this board. To quote Ice Cube "Today was a good day"! :D

3 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

The Girl Scouts are selling Thin Mints another happy thing at least for me

Mmm....Samoas!

My oldest daughter gets married in a couple weeks, so my week has been filled with taking care of last minute wedding details, and of course just being there for her for anything she needs. We're all so emotional right now. I'm just so damn proud of my babygirl and her soon to be hubby. I'm feeling a lot of Love right now.  Great post Laci. 💙💙💙💙

18 hours ago, Laci French said:

What were the best parts of your week?  What fun things do you have planned for the weekend?  

I do see others but i have had the good fortune to meet two very special ladies who I spend the vast majority of available time/money with.  I got to see one of them yesterday and she once again disproved the theory that it just can't get any better! (Can't wait to see how she proves me wrong next time!).  I was able to help the other out of a bind and I am sure the "pay back" will be toe curling as always (would have been worth it to help even without a pay back).  The temperature is already 65 and heading for 70 so I am making first fishing excursion of the year with the license that only cost me a buck this year!  When I hit the grocery store today most of the ladies were in their, ahem, spring attire.  And miscellaneous descendants are taking me out for a birthday dinner.  Oh, and Jane Seymour is still smokin' hot. I think that will do it for now. :)

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Oh, and Jane Seymour is still smokin' hot. I think that will do it for now. :)

Agreed!!!

Would you believe Vanna White is 61?

Open mic Tuesday evening. Open mic Thursday evening at the wine shop. Open mic at a new venue last night. It's been a great week!

Scratch SPI for seafood. Don’t want the hassle of the Spring Break Crowd. 😟

Had some really good meetings this week, lots of family time, and just had the best laugh of the week reading CandiO's post.:P

So many things have made me happy as of late. But this week I received my diploma in the mail! It’s real! I did it! The warm weather today was awesome! Spent time with my golden retriever and then took her to get a bath. Then went cruising. Sunroof open, music turned up and car dancing...awesome!!! 

The bills are paid, food on my table, clothes on my back, and there is a roof over my head. I am still alive and kicking even if some of the parts are a bit rusty. Most of all, I have two very special girlfriends that I am grateful to have in my life, and I have some pretty awesome clients as well. I am pretty blessed to have great kids, and lots of love in my life!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I had the pleasure of taking my niece to breakfast this morning!   I wasn't a part of her life due to living too far away early in her life, which sucked.   I now have the pleasure of her living closer and being able to be a part of her life.   Means more to me than anyone can imagine.    Outside of that, I was able to wash my fleet today, and even had the time to treat the leather in my truck.   Yes, I'm a simple person.   :)

Today I got to see this woman 

olgakern.com