Mustang87

Rip-Off Review

25 posts in this topic

I noticed a new Rip-Off review today and couldn't resist clicking on it.  It if of a well-reviewed lady.  It mentions the lady came in made introductions, made an excuse and ran out the door.  The then didn't respond to attampts to communicate. The reviewer didn't mention if a donation had changed hands.  He may have just forgotten to mention that part.  But if she ran off without taking the donation, I don't think rip-off is a accurate description.  (Although I'm not sure how I would describe it in a review.) Obviously if she did grab the donation and then run out, rip-off is a accurete description. Considering this is a well-reviewed lady and a first-time reviewed, I think I'll withhold judgement until a little more information, maybe a rebuttal, comes to light. 

Agreed that cat belonged on the board for less than an hour. Sounds like he didn't get what he requested (free/discounted service) perhaps and simply made good on the threat we hear about regularly now. If so, that sucks. Something doesn't ring right in that review. I don't buy into it myself, she'll prolly be ok. 

Edited by fishndude57

Betcha she gets biz from it. Any guy who is worth her time will see the same pattern you guys did and ignore it. 

33 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Betcha she gets biz from it. Any guy who is worth her time will see the same pattern you guys did and ignore it. 

I agree 100%. Other than having to deal with the unnecessary anxiety and stress, If she's a good girl and treat her clients well, her biz will pick up after this. There are some great guys here in Denver.

I read it too and was quite puzzled considering her other great reviews. Maybe she sensed something wrong with this guy?

Note: TOB does not allow the mentioning of money in reviews.

Let's lay off this thread and allow her time to post a rebuttal. Give her time to give her side of the story.

"Well reviewed" is only as good as last review. Seen ladies that were "well reviewed" but were on their downward slide: late appointments, ncns, shorting time, "self medicating". And so on.

But as seen in the past, some reviewers are nothing but negative reviews.

Will give the lady some leeway, but will not automatically go white knight for the lady and or jump on the guy that gave a less than positive review. Need to see what the latest trend is for either party. It's just one data point.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

This is a very suspicious review.

The guy joins on 2/24, sees the lady on 2/24, and then writes a rip-off review.

At this point, he has no credibility....period.

I read the review, chuckled, noted that the beautiful young lady had many other glowing reviews and thought to myself: "Wow, that guy must have been uglier and smellier than a pile of chicken shit."  I mean the gals will put up with a lot, but there has to be some limits to even their tolerance.  Wouldn't phase me one bit if I was planning on visiting her.

This thread has been modified and the lady in question responses have been removed...curious. 

When I originally read the thread yesterday, I was wondering if one of our recenty twice banned “gentleman” was attempting to circumnavigate the system here. Especially since she had mentioned his name in her response. Making me think I was correct in my thinking.

18 hours ago, luv4nadia said:

Note: TOB does not allow the mentioning of money in reviews.

I do believe that TOB will allow a rip off review to say she picked up the donation and then had to put to her car.  Mods please correct me if I’m wrong.

59 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I read the review, chuckled, noted that the beautiful young lady had many other glowing reviews and thought to myself: "Wow, that guy must have been uglier and smellier than a pile of chicken shit."  I mean the gals will put up with a lot, but there has to be some limits to even their tolerance.  Wouldn't phase me one bit if I was planning on visiting her.

Let the record show i completely agree on this one with BadBoy.  Not the first time, and I am in a hell of a good mood so ............

I’m not sure why they erased my side and then brought the topic back up {Snip}

I appreciate everyone taking up for me I’m a very sweet safe and professional woman I don’t have Time for  disrespect nor games 

51 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

This thread has been modified and the lady in question responses have been removed...curious. 

When I originally read the thread yesterday, I was wondering if one of our recenty twice banned “gentleman” was attempting to circumnavigate the system here. Especially since she had mentioned his name in her response. Making me think I was correct in my thinking.

I do believe that TOB will allow a rip off review to say she picked up the donation and then had to put to her car.  Mods please correct me if I’m wrong.

If I may ask why was this gentleman banned 

Just now, KylieBanks said:

I appreciate everyone taking up for me I’m a very sweet safe and professional woman I don’t have Time for  disrespect nor games 

I'm glad you're safe, girl. That's the most important thing. I really hope you're able post a rebuttal to the review.

I thought this was my rebuttal I’m not quite sure how this works I’m not sure why they even erased my rebuttal from yesterday 

Kylie -

1) Glad you’re safe

2) Rebuttal on the discussion board is the no-no. Go to the review portion of this site and submit your rebuttal to the review. (Ask the mods if you need help.)

47 minutes ago, KylieBanks said:

I thought this was my rebuttal I’m not quite sure how this works I’m not sure why they even erased my rebuttal from yesterday 

When I click on my account, then click on profile, then scroll down to my reviews, then click the arrow next to the reviewer name, I see a red button that says post rebuttal. I'm not sure what the rules are for what you can say in a rebuttal. You still might need some clarity from the mods on that. I hope this helps.

49 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm not sure what the rules are for what you can say in a rebuttal.

No outing, for instance name, number, address or what type of car he was driving. Calling him an A-hole should be allow. :)

53 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You still might need some clarity from the mods on that. I hope this helps.

I'm sure the Mods reach out to her to assist or for clarification prior to posting the review.

Thank you I appreciate it a lot 

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Kylie -

1) Glad you’re safe

2) Rebuttal on the discussion board is the no-no. Go to the review portion of this site and submit your rebuttal to the review. (Ask the mods if you need help.)

Thank you 

3 hours ago, KylieBanks said:

I’m not sure why they erased my side and then brought the topic back up {Snip}

You were notified through private message several hours before making this post as to why the posts were removed.

3 hours ago, KylieBanks said:

You were notified through private message hours before making this post that you can't make a rebuttal on the forum and how to submit your rebuttal.

1 hour ago, luv4nadia said:

No outing, for instance name, number, address or what type of car he was driving. Calling him an A-hole should be allow. :)

I'm sure the Mods reach out to her to assist or for clarification prior to posting the review.

3 hours ago, luv4nadia said:

I was trying to be helpful, and pass on the same advice another kind provider offered me. Her advice helped me tremendously.  I need to be more cautious these days. I was wrong in trying to help this person. Lesson learned.  I have nothing left to add on this thread. Best wishes to all on this beautiful Saturday night. 💙