Mike

Hotels with in-room Jacuzzi?

28 posts in this topic

I'm considering getting a local hotel for a night to be able to provide an outcall location.

Does anyone know of hotels in Denver that have an in room hot tub?  If I get a room locally, I'd like a reason to stay after the appointment, and relaxing in a hot tub watching a movie is something I can't get at home.

Might also be fun to start a session with a provider by relaxing in a private Jacuzzi and exchanging backrubs.

However, I'm finding that searching online for this is tricky.  I've had luck before with the Northglenn Ramada, but wondering if anyone knew of a place more in the downtown/South Denver area?

Image result for in room hot tub

You either have to go to their personal websites, or call. Otherwise, they tend to not be publicly advertised or they are already booked.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I believe some of the rooms at The Maven have in room tubs. Don't know if they are jacuzzi or not.

Castle Rock comfort inn used to

The Westin in Westminster had an extremely deep tub with jacuzzi capabilities. It was one of the suites.

I was looking for this thread today and can confirm the Westin has a nice tub in one of their suites. 

Still interested in other North Denver locations for a hot tub. 

Another option below. I've not used them here but did use something similar way back in college.

http://hottubsocial.com

4 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Are you speaking of the one on Arapahoe Road? I love that La Quinta the rooms are extremely spacious  and very economical  😊

There are 2 LaQuinta’s at I-25 & Arapahoe Road.

They are 5 minutes apart driving.

On 3/2/2018 at 8:56 AM, Sexy Francesca said:

La Quinta in DTC, and Mon chalet... 

i love a hot tub! Is so amazing!!! 

Which LaQuinta in DTC has in room jacuzzi’s?

There are 2 LaQuinta’s in DTC.

The Ramada Plaza Northglenn is a dump. And the mayor of Northglenn wants to burn the place down over provider activity. Be careful.

4 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Notell motel on federal?

As far as I know, the Notell Motel on north Federal closed many, many, many years ago.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

As far as I know, the Notell Motel on north Federal closed many, many, many years ago.

Don't recall it  ever having a hot tub,but never been in EVERY room. 

Is it a good idea to be so specific on locations in this thread?  🤔 

1 hour ago, turtlerabbit said:

The Ramada Plaza Northglenn is a dump. And the mayor of Northglenn wants to burn the place down over provider activity. Be careful.

Probably because it’s right next door to his office 😏

Was thinking about putting in a hot tub by myself but then I guess I don't qualify as a hotel

25 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Was thinking about putting in a hot tub by myself but then I guess I don't qualify as a hotel

Fun times can occur in a hot tub.

Plus they are relaxing.

37 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Only if we are sending vice on a wild goose chase.

Anyone remember the provider who used to advertise here 4-5 years ago listing not only the hotel, but her room number as well?

56 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Laci is right.  We probably shouldn't be so specific about locations in any thread.

Well... I've got a list.... feel free to send me a message! Between DTC and FOCO :)

4 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Anyone remember the provider who used to advertise here 4-5 years ago listing not only the hotel, but her room number as well?

Laci is right.  We probably shouldn't be so specific about locations in any thread.

There have been so many I've seen over the years, they tend to bleed into one. The ones that I cannot get over are the ones that not only provide exact location but also use the motel's main number as their phone contact. :confused:

As to "specific" locations, not a big deal, imo (sure, easy for me to say). I recall a thread from a few years ago where someone mentioned a specific intersection, and some of the ladies went off the hook about too specific, etc. If you pulled up your favorite mapping  program, you would see that there were a ton of hotels/motels at that general area for blocks in any direction. And it was not like it was a secret Hoville area. As the cops would have sent out someone to check EVERY inn in the 2-mi radius to check EVERYONE is not an ASP?

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Well... I've got a list.... feel free to send me a message! Between DTC and FOCO :)

Is your list naughty..or nice ?

Well for my use in this thread, I wanted to know where I could get a room with a hot tub. So location or a pm would be the way to fill that request, but I am not the OP.

I really just wanted to soak in a hot tub that was not in the public area.

No vice needed for my requests. But I understand the concern. 

Web searches do a poor job of listing in room hot tubs.

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Probably.........never a good idea.....

Just my guess though....

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Probably because it’s right next door to his office 😏

Her, actually. Carol Dodge is the mayor of Northglenn.

42 minutes ago, turtlerabbit said:

Her, actually. Carol Dodge is the mayor of Northglenn.

Oops. Sorry, I didn’t keep up. It’s been almost 30 yrs since I lived in Northglenn. 

I think the real issue is that politicians can’t stand the competition.  The fine YL here on TOB do such a fine job, taking care of our needs, w/o being whores.