Lucylucyloveland

I've had enough

62 posts in this topic

At those times when it starts making you angry and stealing your happiness just take a little time off. 

Stepping back and clearing your mind doing things you enjoy always helps me.

Hope you have a great day with gentlemen contacting you will full screening info. 🥂 

16 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

As children, we learn right from wrong ( hopefully). We are taught to expect people to behave rightly, and those who do not get punished and eventually come around. That makes for happier children, but sadder adults. We grow to learn that there's lots of Fucksters in the world who don't care about others, right or wrong, and who do whatever the hell they please. In this business, there's likely a higher % of them. Now here is the part you may not like, BUT IS helpful. While the fuckery and douche baggery is eye roll annoying, the anger, hurt, and stress are caused by OUR EXPECTATIONS. We EXPECT people to behave like civilized beings, and when Fucksters pull shenanigans it often hurts, angers, outrages, and stresses us. HOWEVER, contrary to school teachings, these individuals are NOT going to learn, change, or stop..... they are always being what they are. It is expectation of them to behave differently that causes pain. Instead, accept that they are what they are, will do what they do, and dismiss them from your mind as the irrelevant, defective, inferiors that they are. Expecting them to act like people is hurtful only to you. Roll your eyes as you quickly deal with the shenanigans, knowing it "goes with the job." Then forget them as vermin and take heart in the fact that later on, you will be happily playing with a great person, but the Fuckster will still be a douche bag.   

Thank you for sharing this. This is the best advice for all providers, but for the new girls especially. 

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

As children, we learn right from wrong ( hopefully). We are taught to expect people to behave rightly, and those who do not, get punished and eventually come around. That makes for happier children, but sadder adults. ...

..., these individuals are NOT going to learn, change, or stop..... they are always being what they are. It is expectation of them to behave differently that causes pain. Instead, accept that they are what they are, will do what they do, and dismiss them from your mind as the irrelevant, defective, inferiors that they are. 

Great post!

I might point out that not punishing misbehavior early on, not acknowledging good behavior, and giving everyone ‘participation trophies’.  (I almost said “rewarding good behavior”, but that should be it’s own reward.  Still, good behavior needs to be recognized so that children learn the difference.) Part of the problem is that the Great Nanny (Social Services) no longer allowes parents to discipline their children, or to teach them self reliance.

So we need to remember the bold text quoted, and stop punishing ourselves for someone else’s bad behavior. 

I am fairly  new here but common sense  tells me  that if I want to  play  I have  to play  nice.

I feel you in more ways then one. But, I am also not afraid to get sassy with some folks.

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Great post!

I might point out that not punishing misbehavior early on, not acknowledging good behavior, and giving everyone ‘participation trophies’ helped create these sorry individuals.  (I almost said “rewarding good behavior”, but that should be it’s own reward.  Still, good behavior needs to be recognized so that children learn the difference.) Part of the problem is that the Great Nanny (Social Services) no longer allows parents to discipline their children, or to teach them self reliance.

So we need to remember the bold text quoted, and stop punishing ourselves for someone else’s bad behavior. 

Oops! Missed the edit window. Corrections in red.

20 hours ago, Lucylucyloveland said:

So by that mentality would you assume kali sensual was in California? Jesus dude, whatever happen to people reading the bios. My name doesn't confuse people, they confuse themselves. 

they were your words, not mine.  "my location is in my title".  Please dont call me Jesus unless you really mean it  :)

Everyone either needs a hug or spanking. 

53 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Oooohhhh a spanking

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Totally your choice I could use both🤣😂

I say things like:

I fell for a woman of Rome once. Her eyes were tragic. Green moss and she’d a smile as wide as the Rhine. Then I went crazy and well .... 

now everything is fucked up. That’s what happens when I fall in love. Der verbotene Wald.

Have a beautiful day

But my excuse is I’m crazy

On 2/28/2018 at 9:47 PM, Lucylucyloveland said:

I LOVE your opinion on this, and in some light you are right, but as I see it, I have nothing to lose by posting this. I am already getting foolish messages, I don't expect it to stop anytime soon unless I take other measures to set up appointments. I really just want to shed some much needed light on this situation. Yes, it's all fine and well to ignore ignorant, borish behavior, to keep some sanity but just like a child, if you ignore their behavior for too long, they will think it is ok and acceptable to act in such a way. I will continue to not engage with timewasters or rude people but I do know that this needs to be addressed and not ignored on a public forum. Maybe a fine medium of your idea and mine?

I spend so much time alone and have zero social life SO I take these opportunities to think of creative ways to get these gentlemen back for their complete shit Behavior

I had a gentleman that continuously sent me unsolicited dick pics even though I've never met him. (We ladies know this happens all the time we could fill libraries with unsolicited dick pics) however after I asked him to stop he sent me even more

After ruining my appetite right after I had a delicious dinner delivered to my door I took his pics and his phone number and placed an ad on Craigslist men seeking men casual encounters section "men like my pics? please send me yours!! now HE will know how it feels to get  unwanted dick pics for the next several weeks!

Another example I had an incredibly rude young man offer me anywhere between $30 and $50 for a session several times in a month  I declined first politley. Then adamantly. He said and I quote "Lower your prices BITCH" Guys like this don't expect me to keep their text messages but I always do. so the next time he messaged me I pretended I didn't know we'd spoken before; agreed to his session I told him he had to bring $50 cash and he had to show up in the next hour. I then directed him to the hotel next door that I share a parking lot with and when he showed up I gave him a random room number & watched him walk into the hotel . And very quickly watched him exit the hotel !

Iwas laughing so freaking hard at the expression on his face the anger and the frustration and I told him via TEXT I BET YOU WON'T FORGET AGAIM THAT  IM THE BITCH WHO WONT LOWER HER PRICES

Yes I know I could just block these guys because I'm sure somebody is going to feel the need to point that out to me sometimes blocking isn't as satisfying as the above-mentioned activities

1 hour ago, RyanLikesIt said:

I spend so much time alone and have zero social life SO I take these opportunities to think of creative ways to get these gentlemen back for their complete shit Behavior

I had a gentleman that continuously sent me unsolicited dick pics even though I've never met him. (We ladies know this happens all the time we could fill libraries with unsolicited dick pics) however after I asked him to stop he sent me even more

After ruining my appetite right after I had a delicious dinner delivered to my door I took his pics and his phone number and placed an ad on Craigslist men seeking men casual encounters section "men like my pics? please send me yours!! now HE will know how it feels to get  unwanted dick pics for the next several weeks!

Another example I had an incredibly rude young man offer me anywhere between $30 and $50 for a session several times in a month  I declined first politley. Then adamantly. He said and I quote "Lower your prices BITCH" Guys like this don't expect me to keep their text messages but I always do. so the next time he messaged me I pretended I didn't know we'd spoken before; agreed to his session I told him he had to bring $50 cash and he had to show up in the next hour. I then directed him to the hotel next door that I share a parking lot with and when he showed up I gave him a random room number & watched him walk into the hotel . And very quickly watched him exit the hotel !

Iwas laughing so freaking hard at the expression on his face the anger and the frustration and I told him via TEXT I BET YOU WON'T FORGET AGAIM THAT  IM THE BITCH WHO WONT LOWER HER PRICES

Yes I know I could just block these guys because I'm sure somebody is going to feel the need to point that out to me sometimes blocking isn't as satisfying as the above-mentioned activities

The problem I see with your approach darlin  is I'd rather be abused by you than have sex with most other girls.

Lov e you Lucy! Hang in there! Like Car Guy I have worked retail, it amazes me how many people can be a- holes

Didn't you know games are "A ok" and even encouraged as long as it isn't a client playing them? we see this all the time. if a client no shows, he is a dirty bastard but when a provider no shows "life happens" so don't review her for it. we have almost reached a point were we don't review a provider when she cash and dashes a client because it might hurt her business. :rolleyes:

If there isn't respect on both sides of the fence it's hard to see the need for respect at all. I hope this changes one day but I'm not going to hold my breath. 

14 hours ago, RyanLikesIt said:

Ryan, I like your spunk and man, do you have some balls. I laughed my ass off on the idea of the dick pics. BUT...

Boink and Bigheart are right. Two wrongs don't make a right, and in this business things of this nature it can escalate quickly into something ugly, or because of your actions some other provider(s) might have paid for your actions that you felt was justified. We need to remember why our clients are calling, and if they are not a fit...there are certain measures that we take to ensure other ladies safeties, and we move on.

Xoxo,

Samantha

On 3/5/2018 at 4:56 PM, boink36 said:

Didn't you know games are "A ok" and even encouraged as long as it isn't a client playing them? we see this all the time. if a client no shows, he is a dirty bastard but when a provider no shows "life happens" so don't review her for it. we have almost reached a point were we don't review a provider when she cash and dashes a client because it might hurt her business. :rolleyes:

If there isn't respect on both sides of the fence it's hard to see the need for respect at all. I hope this changes one day but I'm not going to hold my breath. 

I'm not talking about clients who may have rubbed me the wrong way or didn't show up for the appointment or just didn't get along with for whatever reason I'm talking about men who text me consistently to harrass, insult and  degrade me.( or send me photos that I express several times I did not wish to receive)

The "gentleman" with the dick pics never even inquired about an appointment he just sends me pictures of him jacking off whenever he feels like it. 

My thoughts on that were ...time to turn the tables and rather than be upset at the situation I actually was amused thinking about how I hopefully got the better of him in the end...

The other guy I mean lots of stuff happens in this business and I have never ever felt more degraded  by a stranger's verbal abuse.  telling me to lower my rates bitch was one of SEVERAL insulting messages this asshat sent. I didn't think I needed to go into all the details and quite frankly I'm not going to however believe me when I say he got exactly what he deserved. Period. 

It's not a surprise that some on the board want to play holier-than-thou and act as if I'm some sort of demon seed who's M.O. is disrespecting clients and playing games. 

But once again these were not ever nor would they ever be clients there men who tried their damnedest to upset and offend me because I'm just an internet whore.

I will not  regret  ANY  victory I can claim for the internet whores

I'm sorry. I just don't like ALL the games. Seriously, it gives me so much anxiety.  I want to do a hell of a lot more to those pricks than Ryan does, trust me. The shit they pull is out of control. But, I've learned that the anxiety and stress that comes from giving these losers any of my energy just isn't good for me. I don't even answer my phone anymore, and if I get any crazy texts or emails, I just ignore them. I block them out of my mind.  I just want to have a good time with my man for that hour, and for him to have a good time with me.  I do my very best to screen these guys, so I feel comfortable that the gentlemen coming to see me want the same thing. And I just keep it moving.... I know we don't all feel the same way, but that's how I feel about it.

3 hours ago, RyanLikesIt said:

I'm not talking about clients who may have rubbed me the wrong way or didn't show up for the appointment or just didn't get along with for whatever reason I'm talking about men who text me consistently to harrass, insult and  degrade me.( or send me photos that I express several times I did not wish to receive)

The "gentleman" with the dick pics never even inquired about an appointment he just sends me pictures of him jacking off whenever he feels like it. 

My thoughts on that were ...time to turn the tables and rather than be upset at the situation I actually was amused thinking about how I hopefully got the better of him in the end...

The other guy I mean lots of stuff happens in this business and I have never ever felt more degraded  by a stranger's verbal abuse.  telling me to lower my rates bitch was one of SEVERAL insulting messages this asshat sent. I didn't think I needed to go into all the details and quite frankly I'm not going to however believe me when I say he got exactly what he deserved. Period. 

It's not a surprise that some on the board want to play holier-than-thou and act as if I'm some sort of demon seed who's M.O. is disrespecting clients and playing games. 

But once again these were not ever nor would they ever be clients there men who tried their damnedest to upset and offend me because I'm just an internet whore.

I will not  regret  ANY  victory I can claim for the internet whores

You are right, you are not an internet whore, but stooping to their level does not make you any better than what he has said or done to you.

You want respect for what you do? Then you show them by representing yourself professionally and rising above what he thinks you are. You know you are more so show that to the clients that do feel you are what you charge hourly, and let the word through them tell others that you have class, respect, and the desire to be what they are looking for. That is when you truly win.

I battle this job everyday just like you do. My life and this business is far from perfect, but I know what I bring to the table, and someone bullying me is not going to sway nor deter what I continually strive to do for my clients. I remember that every time a client walks through my door, and leaves happy. 

You want to do things a certain way, and you say we don't know the whole story...fine, but remember one little thing you haven't thought of: Karma! It has a funny way of coming back.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I agree with Samantha on this. You are not an internet whore, and you're not a demon seed or whatever it was you said.  You're actually a very intelligent woman, who I think has a lot to offer this community. You're spunky as hell, and a lot of guys on this board love that shit. Working on BP is just as hard as hobbying on BP.  I tip my hat to you for being able to handle that.  I had to bow out of all that drama, despite all the business I got from there, and all the amazing clients I have from there. I just can't handle it unless I have to, and I'm very fortunate I don't have to. The guys have to rise above all the crap some of the providers dish out, and we can too. I know you're smart enough and strong enough to find another solution to this problem. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

I handle things the way I do not because I'm not intelligent enough to find another way; but because I enjoy it!!

Hunter  remember when I emailed you a copy of  my response to that ridiculous appointment request I received (with a list of demands like a VH1 diva had written it.)?

We were both cracking up at my responses. I didn't take the time to write all that because I can't figure out another way. I did it because It was FUNNY. It provided me comic relief.. and if I remember correctly it provided you with some too. 

How I deal with  the creeps that seem to be unavoidable when posting ads on BP amuses me.... Turn something that's really annoying into something that sort of funny it's like prank calling the person who's been prank calling you. 

To continue to insinuate that this somehow diminishes me as a provider or a professional is laughable I am not talking about clients I'm talking about Backpage trolls. I'm pretty sure my Karma's just fine

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

You are right, you are not an internet whore, but stooping to their level does not make you any better than what he has said or done to you.

You want respect for what you do? Then you show them by representing yourself professionally and rising above what he thinks you are. You know you are more so show that to the clients that do feel you are what you charge hourly, and let the word through them tell others that you have class, respect, and the desire to be what they are looking for. That is when you truly win.

I battle this job everyday just like you do. My life and this business is far from perfect, but I know what I bring to the table, and someone bullying me is not going to sway nor deter what I continually strive to do for my clients. I remember that every time a client walks through my door, and leaves happy. 

You want to do things a certain way, and you say we don't know the whole story...fine, but remember one little thing you haven't thought of: Karma! It has a funny way of coming back.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I don't understand why karma would be coming back on her. She's not the one playing gamesZwMVMbmQBug?t=1m50s, she politely asked them to cease. When they persisted she taught them a little lesson- there may be consequences for their actions, and it was just a small prank. I would have thought that some girls would applaud her actions. Instead of just ignoring these idiots she actually did something. I thought that was the title of this thread "I've had enough". It makes me think about the scene from the movie- Network, where the producer goes on ranting " I'm mad as hell and not going to take it anymore". His statement "I'm a human being, I have value" must resonate strongly in Ryan.   I have nothing but respect for her, and from her reviews I see her clients do also. I don't have to say stay strong Ryan, you already know your a winner.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

I’m of several minds here:

- She’s playing the same kind of games that are being played on her. These are not “gentlemen” clients. You go girl for turning the tables. 

BUT

- I don’t like these games, regardless of who’s playing them. They show a lack of respect. Shame on you.

There’s also:

- I have to agree about the double standard we’ve begun to establish for NCNS & last minute cancellations (which can also be time wasters). Bad business, doesn’t matter if it’s a client or a provider failing to keep their promised appointment. 

6 hours ago, RyanLikesIt said:

I handle things the way I do not because I'm not intelligent enough to find another way; but because I enjoy it!!

Hunter  remember when I emailed you a copy of  my response to that ridiculous appointment request I received (with a list of demands like a VH1 diva had written it.)?

We were both cracking up at my responses. I didn't take the time to write all that because I can't figure out another way. I did it because It was FUNNY. It provided me comic relief.. and if I remember correctly it provided you with some too. 

How I deal with  the creeps that seem to be unavoidable when posting ads on BP amuses me.... Turn something that's really annoying into something that sort of funny it's like prank calling the person who's been prank calling you. 

To continue to insinuate that this somehow diminishes me as a provider or a professional is laughable I am not talking about clients I'm talking about Backpage trolls. I'm pretty sure my Karma's just fine

I'm not going to lie, the emails were funny, and I'm definitely not going to tell you how to deal with these assholes. I don't think it diminishes you as a provider though to share my opinion on the subject. If there is one thing I've learned from this board,  it's different strokes for different folks. I'm sure you'll get/lose some new followers and clients from this post alone.   I will also will get/lose new clients who want to see me based on this post alone.  That's how all this works. I'm just saying I personally don't like all the games on both sides for the reasons I stated earlier, plus some other reasons but I'll leave it at that and hop off. I've given my 10 cents on this subject. I need to get my cents down to 2. Lol.

On 3/6/2018 at 6:03 AM, Bit Banger said:

I’m of several minds here:

- She’s playing the same kind of games that are being played on her. These are not “gentlemen” clients. You go girl for turning the tables. 

BUT

- I don’t like these games, regardless of who’s playing them. They show a lack of respect. Shame on you.

There’s also:

- I have to agree about the double standard we’ve begun to establish for NCNS & last minute cancellations (which can also be time wasters). Bad business, doesn’t matter if it’s a client or a provider failing to keep their promised appointment. 

For starters there is no comparison between assholes treating ladies with contempt, insulting them, sending unwanted dick pics and all the rest the ladies were complaining about (and calling these a game - really???) and certainly doing it to more than one lady in all likelihood versus a lady defending herself by giving one guy who started it a taste of his own shit.  Better to ignore perhaps but i see nothing wrong with what she did. Kudos for standing up for herself. Secondly why high jack thread to dive into NCNS when that had nothing to do with OP? Since B and BB did yes it is inexcusable for either lady or john to do but also not exactly the same. For guy he misses opportunity to get rocks off but keeps his money. For lady she may miss opportunity to pay her utilities or rent or ...  The impact is different. We are all in this together and are best served by not trying to excuse bad behavior by trying to say the "other side" is just as bad. Bullshit is bullshit wherever it comes from.

25 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

For starters there is no comparison between assholes treating ladies with contempt, insulting them, sending unwanted dick pics and all the rest the ladies were complaining about (and calling these a game - really???) and certainly doing it to more than one lady in all likelihood versus a lady defending herself by giving one guy who started it a taste of his own shit.  Better to ignore perhaps but i see nothing wrong with what she did. Kudos for standing up for herself. Secondly why high jack thread to dive into NCNS when that had nothing to do with OP? Since B and BB did yes it is inexcusable for either lady or john to do but also not exactly the same. For guy he misses opportunity to get rocks off but keeps his money. For lady she may miss opportunity to pay her utilities or rent or ...  The impact is different. We are all in this together and are best served by not trying to excuse bad behavior by trying to say the "other side" is just as bad. Bullshit is bullshit wherever it comes from.

I'm sorry but there is a comparison for the games being played on clients vs providers.  There are a lot of great clients who dont have a lot of of money, and end up spending it with a provider who isn't what she claimed to be, or cashed and dashed. Now they have to work a whole week, or month, or 2 months, or whatever that it may be to save up enough to give it a go again. I know guys who've gone to the bathroom heard the door slam and coming running out to see there money, wallet, other items were missing from there home. Hell, I know a guy who has been hog tied, stolen from, and left that way for someone to find him.  Guys show up for an appointment and have to wait around for 30 mins or more, and then the providers are flaky as hell and could care less about anything other than taking her money, or the girl never shows at all. I have been guilty of a no show myself before I got my head out of my ass, and I was 30 mins late to an appt because I was helping out another provider that needed me, in my opinion, more than my client did. So, I knocked off $150 for his one hour session.  He was very kind about the situation, and we had an amazing session. I completely understand what boink, and the other gentlemen were getting at. We can ALL do better, in my opinion. Yes, we all have funny stories, sad, or pissed off stories, but I'd much rather be a part of the solution than the problem. I agree with you, bs is bs. It's not an excuse though to look at all sides of this situation and understand it's not ever just one sided, and to speak up. When I see the title enough is enough, I think it goes for both providers and cients. 

35 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm sorry but there is a comparison for the games being played on clients vs providers.  There are a lot of great clients who dont have a lot of of money, and end up spending it with a provider who isn't what she claimed to be, or cashed and dashed. Now they have to work a whole week, or month, or 2 months, or whatever that it may be to save up enough to give it a go again. I know guys who've gone to the bathroom heard the door slam and coming running out to see there money, wallet, other items were missing from there home. Hell, I know a guy who has been hog tied, stolen from, and left that way for someone to find him.  Guys show up for an appointment and have to wait around for 30 mins or more, and then the providers are flaky as hell and could care less about anything other than taking her money, or the girl never shows at all. I have been guilty of a no show myself before I got my head out of my ass, and I was 30 mins late to an appt because I was helping out another provider that needed me, in my opinion, more than my client did. So, I knocked off $150 for his one hour session.  He was very kind about the situation, and we had an amazing session. I completely understand what boink, and the other gentlemen were getting at. We can ALL do better, in my opinion. Yes, we all have funny stories, sad, or pissed off stories, but I'd much rather be a part of the solution than the problem. I agree with you, bs is bs. It's not an excuse though to look at all sides of this situation and understand it's not ever just one sided, and to speak up. When I see the title enough is enough, I think it goes for both providers and cients. 

The original topic was rude and insulting behavior by guys when contacting a lady for an appointment . Bigheart tried to expand it to all games by both sides while making snarky reference to "loud" members and giving reputation. A lame diversion from point of topic at best. Then others tried to add on NCNS. I understand all of your points and agree with what you are saying. BUT i was sticking to topic and you and others are turning it into "everything fucked up that all sides do related to escorting" That is way too broad for productive conversation and simply dilutes the value of original topic. Yes, there is major room for improvement by many on both sides but one topic per thread is much more productive and "if i am then you are double" arguments are not helpful. 

9 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

The original topic was rude and insulting behavior by guys when contacting a lady for an appointment . Bigheart tried to expand it to all games by both sides while making snarky reference to "loud" members and giving reputation. A lame diversion from point of topic at best. Then others tried to add on NCNS. I understand all of your points and agree with what you are saying. BUT i was sticking to topic and you and others are turning it into "everything fucked up that all sides do related to escorting" That is way too broad for productive conversation and simply dilutes the value of original topic. Yes, there is major room for improvement by many on both sides but one topic per thread is much more productive and "if i am then you are double" arguments are not helpful. 

Its not an if I am than you're double argument that I'm making. It's a we're all going through some difficults times right now argument I'm making. And there are quite a few ppl going through sometime difficult times in this hobby right now on both sides. I don't know why, maybe it's always this way and I just haven't figured it out yet, or maybe its just the time of year on this part of the the planet, but I've heard several ppl tell me that this is not how the board usually is. I just feel like maybe some understanding on boths sides of the argument might be more productive, or some better ideas on how to handle these situations without escalating them might be more productive. Fuck, what do I know. Some people live for this shit, and are just looking for other people to connect to that that also live for this shit. I've had a few clients like that. I won't see them anymore. But what wtf do I know. 

I was not trying to be mean, but give advice because I have seen what happens when situations escalate due to miscommunication, calling each other names, games being played by both parties, etc.

February has been a tough month for all of us, and we all just need to sit back, take a deep breath, and remember that it will turn around. The biggest one is that providers are fighting against decriminalization, politics trying to shut down our sources of income through advertising, trying to arrest us on false accusations, clients hurting us with words/fists/weapons, and most of all treating us like we are nothing but personal toys to be used for only sexual gratification. When we give into these pressures, we are no better than the people trying to inflict their hate upon us, and it makes it harder for us to get respect, integrity, and understanding over what we do. That is why I piped in. No matter that it was only once, or many times...it will come back to you one way or another and someone doing it first doesn't make it right for turning around and doing something back.

I get emails and those things too, but I remember that this world talks worse than high schoolers on FB, and one rumor around about me playing pranks on clients would have me sitting here twiddling my thumbs wondering why I am not getting calls, and I love my job so I choose to not be the fodder of gossip. Plus, I love hearing how my clients come to me because they feel comfortable around me, trust me, and have heard nothing but good things. Yes, my brain is a very vindictive blob of tissue that would love to give them a run for their money, but I am more proud of the reputation I have earned and plan to keep it so I enjoy my devious fantasy in my head, and move on...making a mental note that I would never see that person and passing on the word to my fellow lady friends.

I talked about karma, and I still stand by its meaning which is...

kar·ma
ˈkärmə/
noun

1. (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
    • informal
      destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

I truly do believe that our actions do bring on what comes to us, and by doing positive things bring positive outcomes-and vice versa. If you are not worried about the repercussions that it brings you than more power to you, but please try to keep in mind what it could do to your fellow lady provider friend's welfare(if you even care).

Keep in mind, I only say this so that you see that these things present a bigger picture that we sometimes don't see as we are experiencing how we are dealing with it personally and forget that it doesn't always affect us. Food for thought.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard