Nicole lover

Benefits of paying for " banner "

8 posts in this topic

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I've been here on TOB for a few months but only really navigate the site when I am visiting Denver. I've been wondering if paying for a banner has made a difference in business for you guys? ( providers )

And hobbyist,

What difference does a banner make to you than scrolling through the list of providers? 

Thank you guys for any feedback! Have a wonderful day

14 minutes ago, Nicole lover said:

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I've been here on TOB for a few months but only really navigate the site when I am visiting Denver. I've been wondering if paying for a banner has made a difference in business for you guys? ( providers )

And hobbyist,

What difference does a banner make to you than scrolling through the list of providers? 

Thank you guys for any feedback! Have a wonderful day

The banner ads catch my eye and I occasionally click on them, however, much of time I find that those ladies are not available and in many cases have not posted an ad in weeks or even months.  These days I rarely click on them and just scroll down to see who has recently posted.  If the banner ad could only be active when you are in town, then it might be a good idea. 

I generally do not rely on the banner. I look through adds or make contact with a lady who I know the schedule. I would hate to bother someone on their non working time.

In general, when I get to the ad page I have already decided (or at least have a very short list) who I want to see.  I’m checking current contact information.  As for availability, many YL do not advertise daily (weekly?) but will make themselves available if contacted politely.

So the direct answer to the OP’s question, a banner ad won’t make any difference to me. 

I look at them, mostly for the Ladies I know. I did see someone new advertise on there last month and really wanted to pull the trigger, I just am going to stay with my age barrier tho. Simply prefer the experiences of women over 35. Not just sexual but life experience as well. I did notice her reviews went up after she advertised there. Just my opinion only. 

I personally never look at the banner ads. I always just look at the list. You can pull up the list in a way where the pics pop up along with the info anyway so it is just a good.

I saw a friend respond to a post that she pays $115/mo for TOB ads. I was like wow! I pay $65 for my ads, and it seems to be working out fine for me.  I hope more providers who post banners respond to this thread. I'm curious to see if it really does increase their business. I'm curious too.