Vegas Jen-5884

RIP

15 posts in this topic

I often go weeks or even months between talking to people I meet here. It is, after all, the nature of this industry to remain discreet and keep a professional line drawn in the sand. That said, there are a few whom I have become true friends with and talk to on a more regular basis... So, I tend to get a bit concerned when those people go silent... I just realized my worse fear today when I stumbled upon the obituary of one of my ATF clients... Over the years, we had become very good friends and I am a bit shocked and devastated in learning of his passing. I know he was fairly active on this board, so for those who also knew him, RIP to a dear friend... We will miss you dearly.

1 hour ago, Vegas Jen-5884 said:

I often go weeks or even months between talking to people I meet here. It is, after all, the nature of this industry to remain discreet and keep a professional line drawn in the sand. That said, there are a few whom I have become true friends with and talk to on a more regular basis... So, I tend to get a bit concerned when those people go silent... I just realized my worse fear today when I stumbled upon the obituary of one of my ATF clients... Over the years, we had become very good friends and I am a bit shocked and devastated in learning of his passing. I know he was fairly active on this board, so for those who also knew him, RIP to a dear friend... We will miss you dearly, 

A sad farewell to good guy. Thank you for letting us know. Sorry for your loss.

He was an incredible man that spread smiles to everyone he met. My heart hurts. 

If it was myself I wouldn’t want my obituary to be linked to Laci French by those that would go snooping. The lifelong connections made in this “hobby” are beautiful and so very special. BUT at the end of the day discretion to me is most important and my line is very clear personal/“hobby”. 

Just my thinking.  

In this hobby, true and real connections can and will be made. When that happens, it is a very special thing.

When a connection you have made passes on, it is a very sad day indeed.

We all share in your sadness.

Words cannot express the devastation I’m feeling right now. What an amazing person! He was one of the sweetest guys ever, and a true friend of mine. The world is a worse place without him in it. 

FUCK YOU GRIMM REAPER 

He was such a wonderful friend to all of us on TOB! Breaks my heat to hear. Thank you for the message Vagus Jen! Thank you Melissa for the text message. RIP our dear friend! 

I never met the guy, but always enjoyed his upbeat and humorous posts.  I think that all of you who were friends of his can take comfort in the fact that his later years were definitely better, and richer, than they would have been without you.  Thanks again ladies, you are really the gift to mankind.

Hopefully, it is not too soon, but it is so appropriate:

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar? (Hamlet, V.i)

I didn't know the guy nor converse any but may he rest in peace...and i truely hope BadBoy's post was accurate where the fellow had a richer and better later years.

may we all have the same...let him inspire us?

We will see you in passing Old Friend. . May your path be as bright as the sun. We will Miss You :(