Vassago

Me Great Grand Daddy and his nasty wiles.

8 posts in this topic

If I'd walk those miles with his hounds, I'd build a harness and fake it like I'd hung m'self on the
front porch. I'd wait 'till they came runnin', singin' an wailin' of an banshees,

"No! Lord no! He never did an honest thing in his life! Why?!"

Then, I just wake up and say "BOOO!"

Watch them kiddos go screamin' for the hills.

Ah, Great Grand Daddy, you're still alive 'cause I am. I get a feeling when I'm in that Dublin pub
called hell, we'll be laughing the char right off our Damned asses.

But me Great Gran Da was a cruel man. He loved to play with his food.

I'm sure there is never a moment of boredom with you. :-)

There is actually a provider I know that would be a perfect match for you. She'll definitely give you a run for your money.  

17 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

There is actually a provider I know that would be a perfect match for you. She'll definitely give you a run for your money.  

That might be like crossing the streams in ghostbusters - total protonic reversal of all matter instantly...just a good safety tip😉

6 minutes ago, JAGCS said:

That might be like crossing the streams in ghostbusters - total protonic reversal of all matter instantly...just a good safety tip😉

For sure, for sure, for sure!! That is so true. I would definitely be putting myself out there on this one! But, I can't imagine these 2 wouldn't have fun feeding off each other! 

Bondye Papa Legaba!!! Where have ya been? I found your cain down on the beach!🐀