Todoesprivado

Is this even possible!!?

17 posts in this topic

Ok, here it comes...

I started all this a few months ago, and even though I started slow I have been increasing the frequency of my 'visits' over time to the point of scheduling every other day / few times a week.....

But then something happened ...and I just stopped. It's been almost 2 weeks with no action.

- Is not because of bad experiences as my previous visits have been with such wonderful and sexy ladies. I love them all!!

- Is not lack of libido as I still think about my previous encounters and the great time I had..

To the guys out there , do you go through these 'phases'  When you just don't think about hobbying for a while just to make a comeback later on ????

Maybe I overdid it and I burned myself out !!? OH MY GOOOD!!

Maybe you are searching for something and an encounter triggered it subconsciously? I think we all go through phases and that's okay. 

I definitely go through phases which caused problems in verification.  For a few months I will obsess about finding a really good sensual provider and then it just kind of wanes.  I think it coincides with how I am working out at the gym.  

If life wasn’t nice like a roller coaster we’d be flatlined. Unless you never get your mojo back, I believe it’s just fine to give it some respite. Enjoy the down time 😉

I schedule every week with my provider. Some weeks I just am not into it after after some fooling around We just stop and talk. So don't worry.

Every other day?   Wow, I want your job that pays you enough to afford that...

WOW every other day, I want to be you when I grow up. I'm more active in the winter months starting in spring through the summer I'm busy chasing my other hobby

Perhaps your wallet needed a break?  But seriously, if you only started a few months ago, it's entirely likely that the thrill of your first "heroine" fix has waned. Try some FBSM as a change of pace. It's nice to just lay back and do nothing. 

On 2/25/2018 at 11:03 PM, Todoesprivado said:

Ok, here it comes...

I started all this a few months ago, and even though I started slow I have been increasing the frequency of my 'visits' over time to the point of scheduling every other day / few times a week.....

But then something happened ...and I just stopped. It's been almost 2 weeks with no action.

- Is not because of bad experiences as my previous visits have been with such wonderful and sexy ladies. I love them all!!

- Is not lack of libido as I still think about my previous encounters and the great time I had..

To the guys out there , do you go through these 'phases'  When you just don't think about hobbying for a while just to make a comeback later on ????

Maybe I overdid it and I burned myself out !!? OH MY GOOOD!!

If you are attached I could see this happening because you hit points in your marriage where you are frustrated and venture out to play.  Then things change at home and you feel like you need to stop the hobby stuff for a while.  If you were scheduling that often though then I suspect you are single and maybe you are just hitting a point where you would like to have something that is real?

Folks , very helpful and insightful advice!! Thank you.

Bravo1 I think you hit the nail in the head with your first observation....

On 2/27/2018 at 0:38 AM, Bravo1 said:

I suspect you are single and maybe you are just hitting a point where you would like to have something that is real?

this...

I've been up against the same

Edited by lintlizard
added to quote

14 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Is it even possible this thread will die. Jeez. 

F-Dude, you seem a bit cranky recently.  Is the lack of fishing the problem?  Spring will soon be here, hang on.

8 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

F-Dude, you seem a bit cranky recently.  Is the lack of fishing the problem?  Spring will soon be here, hang on.

Nah, this thread stalled for like 20 hours yesterday, I was just tryin to move it along, obviously didn't work. 

Some threads just seem to hang around longer than they should.

On 2/25/2018 at 11:03 PM, Todoesprivado said:

NO! I always think about doing it!:cool: