Kandi Apple

Cry Baby Sally's

7 posts in this topic

You really are my hero!:wub:

This board has become a psychiatrist’s wet dream.

I am new, but if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything.  Providers and clients are in the same wagon.  If they are bad they won’t be able to continue for long.  As client I see some providers are better than others, but variety is the spice of life.  As client I bring a gift beyond the donation.  I think it makes a nice impression and I like making women happy when I can.  I find this approach ends up making everyone happy.  Last thing, not all but most bad review are from clients who are messing with the provider donation.  That is fucked up!  This is something only the lowest common denominator engages in.  I ask my fellow clients to engage in this arena honorabily.

Edited by Aluttog

@Kandi Apple,  We're never going to get any where unless you start telling us how you REALLY feel!!  </sarcasm>  :PB)

LOVED your post!

Edited by CountryGentleman

More than lately there seems to be a lot of inexperienced people writing reviews on very established providers that have otherwise stellar reviews getting less than satisfactory reviews for some reason. I don't pretend to know why. Maybe inexperience or a problem with a bad case of nerves on their part? 

I for one look at the history of the provider's reviews and don't pay much attention to the "one and done" reviews. I for one tend to look for a general connection to the lovely lady I might be interested in. That right there might be food for thought for all the other new "gentlemen" out there.