Kae Marie

No TF Games

18 posts in this topic

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I find it highly inappropriate to contact me under guise of booking (asking about location, specific rates, etc) in order to turn around and try to get my services for free because you’ve swindled other Providers for TF photos, web design, and ads. 1. If I want your services, I will seek you out. Just like you do for me. 2. Using those Providers to continually spread the nonsense for you is a no go, especially when you have already been rejected. Please stop. Please don’t get swindled into this TW game. It’s as bad as offering fake reviews in my opinion. 

That is all. 

Yes, some bozo filled out the reservations form on my website filling in the fields with the services (SEO, Web-design etc.). WTF??? lol  It's so aggravating to stop and have to look at that crap thinking that it's a real client. :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Yes, some bozo filled out the reservations form on my website filling in the fields with the services (SEO, Web-design etc.). WTF??? lol  It's so aggravating to stop and have to look at that crap thinking that it's a real client. :rolleyes:

Just uncalled for. No 

There really is just no end to the types of assholes you ladies have to put up with (other similar threads incorporated herein by this reference), is there?

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I want you to know that a fair number of us are appalled at how obnoxious guys can be.  Sorry.

I wish there was some way to either avoid or painfully punish them, but you will have to figure that out.  Again, sorry.

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I had this happen also. It was odd how he completed my whole screening form and then proceeded to try to convince me to hire him to do some new web design. I did not even respond to this SPAM!

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I had a woman contact me a few days back and she wanted to trade doing my grocery shopping for my services. I can't believe how cheap people can be and she had the nerve to think something so pedestrian was worth 2 hours of my service. on top of all of that she bought the wrong kind of laundry detergent. :D 

1 minute ago, boink36 said:

I had a woman contact me a few days back and she wanted to trade doing my grocery shopping for my services. I can't believe how cheap people can be and she had the nerve to think something so pedestrian was worth 2 hours of my service. on top of all of that she bought the wrong kind of laundry detergent. :D 

Is this humor to break the tension or discount the issue presented? 

Just now, sweetkarizmatic said:

Is this humor to break the tension or discount the issue presented? 

Yes, this was my intent. also for future reference I use Tide Spring Fresh. ;)

That's crazy, I mean I would certainly consider tradimg my skills and time as a tradesman, but to solicit it like that is just tacky

Same thing just happened 30 minutes ago!

2-Hour appt to trade for website design, a marketing and financial plan..stated he guarantees a 30% increase to my business model within 60days!! WTH? How does he know? Is he running Analytics on my business? Lol! If that truly was the case..let’s bottle that formula up and we can all get rich!! He wouldn’t be begging ladies to trade services...he would have enough money to spend on each of us daily!! 

I can’t even. 🤦🏾‍♀️ Shut this shit down. I’m not into being a complete twat but if we kept a running thread of the emails these inquires come from I have a feeling they would dry up real quick. 🤨 Or, would give them a platform to be contacted by those that want their services. Ya know...like Providers do 🙆🏾‍♀️

Edited by sweetkarizmatic

Don't most girls do their own websites these days? I've seen some beautiful websites the providers have done all by themselves. Same thing with photos. I've seen beautiful photos taken with a nice camera phone, and taken by friends. Why would we need to spend money or trade services? I would say ad some kind of disclaimer on your page specifically for this. Sadly, it will most likely go in one ear and out the other, but its worth a try try. 

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Don't most girls do their own websites these days? I've seen some beautiful websites the providers have done all by themselves. Same thing with photos. I've seen beautiful photos taken with a nice camera phone, and taken by friends. Why would we need to spend money or trade services? I would say ad some kind of disclaimer on your page specifically for this. Sadly, it will most likely go in one ear and out the other, but its worth a try try. 

I'm not sure if it would work but I think this is a good idea. the bottom line is, guys try this because in some cases it works. if it won't work for a particular provider the disclaimer might save you the trouble. on a side note, if clients are contacting you unsolicited on TOB about trades please report the private message. we can't prevent it from happening but we can do something about it.

19 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I'm not sure if it would work but I think this is a good idea. the bottom line is, guys try this because in some cases it works. if it won't work for a particular provider the disclaimer might save you the trouble. on a side note, if clients are contacting you unsolicited on TOB about trades please report the private message. we can't prevent it from happening but we can do something about it.

I have a message from May of ‘17 from a Provider that was soliciting the same guy’s email I got today. Im guessing they are both still at it...

Edited by sweetkarizmatic

30 minutes ago, boink36 said:

on a side note, if clients are contacting you unsolicited on TOB about trades please report the private message. we can't prevent it from happening but we can do something about it.

This sounds like some helpful advice for the girls to use. Every little bit helps when we all work together. 

1 hour ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

I have a message from May of ‘17 from a Provider that was soliciting the same guy’s email I got today. Im guessing they are both still at it...

When you open that message you will see a link that says "Report". click that link and click "Submit Report" and it will be sent to Admin.

10 minutes ago, boink36 said:

When you open that message you will see a link that says "Report". click that link and click "Submit Report" and it will be sent to Admin.

Thank you! 

15 hours ago, sweetkarizmatic said:

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I find it highly inappropriate to contact me under guise of booking (asking about location, specific rates, etc) in order to turn around and try to get my services for free because you’ve swindled other Providers for TF photos, web design, and ads. 1. If I want your services, I will seek you out. Just like you do for me. 2. Using those Providers to continually spread the nonsense for you is a no go, especially when you have already been rejected. Please stop. Please don’t get swindled into this TW game. It’s as bad as offering fake reviews in my opinion. 

That is all. 

I fell for this scam but to be fair another provider contacted me and recommended the guy who took her photos and did her website Long story short I hated the photos I didn't even use one and he didn't take any of my notes on the website let alone wait to meet me before he wrote a completely generic about me section I ended up doing my own photos and my own website Sometimes I think it was actually him writing me from her email address because she was so insistent how great he was and I know now that he accesses her email because he controls her web page