Bora Bora

Are very long fingernails sexy?

31 posts in this topic

We all have different tastes and a different point of view about what is beautiful or not, I respect that. This is just my opinion.

During the last year I've been seeing an increasing number of providers with very long fingernails. Probably that's 2017-2018 fashion trend, I wouldn't know.

I'm sure it must require a lot of work and sacrifice to have fingernails like that, and I appreciate that! But in my very personal tasted and opinion, very long nails are not really appealing, even if they are beautifully done, red or with designs.

This becomes especially concerning, if not scaring, when it comes to FBSM providers! :eek:

I just wanted to share my point of view and see what you guys and girls have any opinion.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Note: These pictures don't belong to any provider in particular...

No interest for me..... but I understand nails, or hair, or make-up are not supposed to be about or for me.

I prefer very short, and manicured. The pictures you show are very pretty though.

I’m not getting a prostate massage if she has fingernails like that

I don't get the long nails thing either, give me shorter nails any day over long...

I stopped getting my nails done years ago. Couple of guys were prone to scratches with just the lightest of brushes. One guy had a dog he rough housed with, so he said the dog did it. The other guy got pissed. So, I figured, hey I’ll save money by not getting them done. I don’t miss when one of those suckers break either. Either way, those nails the op put up aren’t appealing. 

Honestly, those would look horrible on me because my fingers are short. I can't keep long nails because mine are so thin and brittle. I do my best to keep them covered in acrylic(when I have time) so they grow a bit and look decent.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Not necessiarly as long as the ones in the pictures, but yes, I love long, painted nails. 

3 hours ago, Bora Bora said:
We all have different tastes and a different point of view about what is beautiful or not, I respect that. This is just my opinion.

During the last year I've been seeing an increasing number of providers with very long fingernails. Probably that's 2017-2018 fashion trend, I wouldn't know.

I'm sure it must require a lot of work and sacrifice to have fingernails like that, and I appreciate that! But in my very personal tasted and opinion, very long nails are not really appealing, even if they are beautifully done, red or with designs.

This becomes especially concerning, if not scaring, when it comes to FBSM providers! :eek:

I just wanted to share my point of view and see what you guys and girls have any opinion.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I get my nails done but nothing like these in the photos.

Those are some serious pooper scoopers for the gents that like a prostate massage. Lol

36 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Not necessiarly as long as the ones in the pictures, but yes, I love long, painted nails. 

+ 1 Not that long but close. I also like the trophies they leave on the back of my head and neck after all the moaning and screaming is done. :P

4 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

love medium manicured nails.

I'm with you on this one.  😊

8 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

I get my nails done but nothing like these in the photos.

Those are some serious pooper scoopers for the gents that like a prostate massage. Lol

I just started trying prostate massage (only 2 or 3 times with my fave provider I've seen a good number of times and she finally talked me into one) and those would scare the hell out of me lol, I wouldn't even think about trying one if I saw nails like that

I prefer short it prevents scratches, unintentional injuries, and ensures the hands can be used for more enjoyable touch.  

Long nails sexy?? No. To me they are a complete turnoff - especially cartoonishly long ones like the pics. JMHO

MY regu;ar sees a guy who pays her to have her nails done with glue-ons that are like the pictures. He also wants LOTS of makeup. I thinkthat's sorta dumb I just want a nice looking lady with medium nails, light makeup and a SMILE.

Medium or short and well taken care of, doesn't have to be a professional manicure.   I don't like long ones, they make me nervous since at any time, she could accidentally scratch me in a way or in a place that I'd have to think of an excuse for...

29 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

Medium or short and well taken care of, doesn't have to be a professional manicure.   I don't like long ones, they make me nervous since at any time, she could accidentally scratch me in a way or in a place that I'd have to think of an excuse for...

I do have a client where that's an issue. I have sit or lay on my hands or grab a pillow or the sheets. It sucks sometimes....

Nails as long as the ones in those pictures could easily leave scratch marks that the wife would like to have explained.

I prefer to have my nails at least manicured. Whether they are painted ( I go with gel personally) or not. Medium-length usually. Any longer and they chip or what not and I don't personally wanna be mid-o and accidentally claw a client. Like nah.

I'll take nails just long enough to be able to provide a nice light scratch, beyond that I would think they might be a hindrance. 

On 2/25/2018 at 8:49 AM, Bora Bora said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

A bit TOO long for me. Just long enough to Scratch my itch is all I need!

On 2/25/2018 at 0:52 PM, boink36 said:

+ 1 Not that long but close. I also like the trophies they leave on the back of my head and neck after all the moaning and screaming is done. :P

Do your friends/family ask you if the “trophies “ are from wrestling a tiger?:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, amcbl1 said:

Do your friends/family ask you if the “trophies “ are from wrestling a tiger?:rolleyes:

I'm single they just assume I got lucky. they have no idea the last time I got lucky Reagan was President . :D

On 2/25/2018 at 8:49 AM, Bora Bora said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

NO!!!! Too many Concerns..

1) how Do you wipe your butt?

2) do u scrub under each nail every time you wash your hands?

3)does it take a whole bottle of Polish to polish the hand every time?

4) does it take a whole bottle of nail polish remover to remove all that polish?

5) is it possible to keep your house clean with those Nails on and not break them consistently?

6) Are long fake nails allowed in the professional workplace?

7) how much does something like that cost to begin and upkeep?

8) Can you claim you are 100% natural on your ads with those acrylic, Gel claws?

9) Do u know how many other people have been serviced with Those Same Utensils before you? 

See! And those are just a few concerns 😂

Edited by Chrissy

Manacured are good, it's the hairy nuckels I have a problen with. :mellow: