Bora Bora

Problem with warnings inside messages

5 posts in this topic

I've been experiencing a strange problem when sending messages to the providers while browsing their ads.

This happens when I do the following steps:

1. I'm in any of the providers' ads

2. I want to send a message to her so I click to go to her profile.

3. Once on her profile I click on Send Message

Screen0.jpg

4. I get a pop up to start composing the message

Screen1.jpg

5. I get these black/gray warnings telling me about formatting. They can't be removed by clicking on any of places marked by the arrows. I also get the Insert Other Media menu displayed that can't be hidden. So I have to write the message with this black square over my text, which is annoying.

I use a Mac.

I get the same errors with two different browsers: Firefox Quantum 58.0.2 (64-bit) and Brave 0.20.42

On Firefox I tried it with and without ABP  (Ad block plus) and I get the same thing.

I don't have the same problem when using the message system from any other place on the web.

I just wanted to give you the heads up about this.

Thanks!

Edited by Bora Bora

Not sure if this is your issue::

I at times have had the same thing occur, what I have found is this happens when my Internet Is running slow & basically the page had not fully loaded & for whatever reason will not load any further even if refreshed or resubmitted ..

running windows, using Firefox & also with IPhone 📲 

Hello kaduk, im have the same issue the above gentleman with the arrows pointing to .I don't  know if this message was for me im using windows 7 and yes running very slow at times ...i hope im posting in the right forum im so forum again im from Texas and that board from this to the rules etc....is a 1000 times different & im not super tech savvy, i absolutely hate bothering MODS/ADMINS but what do i do to fix the situation?

I was so frustrated yesterday i didnt even get on to mess with it and i want to come visit and i need to  read rules on ALL THINGS.

Sorry to bother just very confused.

Thanks Cendell M  

Data point: I too am on Mac and iPhone/iPad and do not have this issue with Safari. So, maybe issue with Firefox, Chrome?

I've been seeing this same problem since I joined. Nothing wrong with my internet speed and have never experienced this on any other site. I just discovered these two error messages in the text box area are preventing me from sending a PM to a provider. Using Chrome on a Win10 PC.