TrystinTrimble

I’ve gotta say I don’t GET IT, AT ALL.

10 posts in this topic

In line with the other providers’ recent observations...what is the problem with the extreme and now near constant disrespect towards the women who are; pretty much bending over backwards; to accommodate clients who can’t be bothered to show up, be serious about their wish to see us,  or even acknowledge that they are anything but more important than any of our silly little butts are?

Really, what is making, and I did do actual maths here...92% of my appointments in the past 30 days not be happening? 

Obviously this is not for the guys who do what they say they intend to, although I am ready for a few of those guys to tell me that I’m too sensitive or something.

But seriously, a number of us ladies are not only annoyed by the very ridiculous level of people doing this; we are actually being tricked into turning down other appts that could have happened. We are having trouble keeping our own lives together. We are so very out of ways to let it go. We are tired of being nice and ultra sweet to people who turn right around and make it clear to us that we are not really of any concern to them on a human level. We are tired beyond words of being told we are too upset by the people who are going out of their way to call us and do nothing but upsetting things.  

I am am aware that to a lot of you happy and unaffected hobby goers, the problem is that we should just simply change our occupations. I will probably HAVE TO, since 92% of my efforts being for absolutely no gain and additionally making me feel more and more worn out with every notification on my phone I hear. How can we be just light as a feather and completely trusting when it’s almost guaranteed that we will be left with screwed up schedules, NO NOTIFICATION of any kind ultimately, and the people causing this crap will forget they blew me the hell off within a week and try to act like it never happened soon enough after? 

...Yes, I’m serious. People are forgetting that they royally screwed up our day and calling us back a week later. Happens all the time. And they are always just so hurt that we would say that they could ever do something like that...even when I have texts to prove it, they want to say they are attacked.

The bottom line is that somethings gotta give.  This kind of thoughtless, insulting and demoralizing nonsense is absolutely the worst I’ve seen in a decade and a half. It’s gotta give way to something remotely acceptable. This is just not right. Everyone knows it isn’t, and as far as I can see no one cares at all. Any theories on why we are being needlessly and problematic ally screwed with by almost every person who initiated contact with us all on their own? Any arguments from anyone as to why it could be anything other than someone making a choice to be a problem to a person they don’t know at all? 

I'm sorry that is happening. Disrespectful assholes. I know life happens but that seems extreme. I can't offer any thing else because I don't operate that way and can't see a good reason. Hopen you have a better day and this turn a better corner.

Like olgunn I don't get it, we are all human beings and deserve the respect and consideration that goes with being on this planet together.  This author was was interviewed on a podcast I support and I found her book to be enlightening and informative.  Gave me some perspectives I hadn't considered before.  Perhaps you can glean some helpful information from it:  https://www.loladavina.com/table-of-contents-1/ I hope things will get better for you as we come into spring and life emerges from the winter snow.

Wow Trystin, I know there is a lot of shit going out there but damn  92% no shows and cancellations is extreme. I would be interested to know if it is that high for all of you ladies out there.

92% is a staggering number. In the past, it has happened that certain girls would arrange for associates to call other girls and book no shows to ruin their businesses or run them out of areas. I suppose that technique could also be used by some morality group or even L.E. Granted, wholesale disrespect is becoming common place, but 92% is way over the top. I don't know where all you advertise, or if there is any way for you to figure out where these callers are coming from, but it seems likely to me that they coming from the same place. If these guys are P411's or known reviewers, I would think these acts will wreck havoc on their references. Perhaps its a new attack plan against providers. If you can track where they are coming from, might give some insight.

They are all callers who passed screening with me. If they used a bad number, didn’t actually book a time with me, or were just rude from the start I did not include them in my  number of bookings. I do not believe right now that it is LE but I do believe it could be associates of (unknown) providers looking to keep other girls busy with crap bookings.

I am not explicitly looking for any suggestions on solving the problem and there is no one thing anyone can say to make it all better again. However, awareness of there being such a large percentage of this happening is helpful to people who are also affected by it. Just spreading awareness :)

I give guys 3 chances (unless it is very obvious they were doing it on purpose) and after that , they have to see someone else and I block them. I don't have time for the BS, and I am done pondering the excuses. It does seem like the cancellations/NCNS/ etc have gotten worse, and we have to adjust with them. If they don't make time for us, we don't make time for them. There are plenty out there more than willing to pay and spend the time they get, and I would rather focus on them.

If they go through my screening, and screw up the first round...I make it very difficult to get in to see me or they are done, no chances.

Hope things get better, and be safe!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I feel it doll, I really do. Like this month has been horrid. Hoping next picks up smh...

I agree, some people are just A-holes who think they're better than the rest of us humans. A simple phone call or text is not too much to ask. A little common courtesy can go a long way. I believe in karma. Sometimes she is sweet like most of you ladies here on TOB, and sometimes she is a bitch! They will get theirs..... someday.