Hunter VanDyke

Low Volume Girls

51 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Not just in Denver. Last week I heard that same thing on my out of state travels.

When I was younger when it was slow in Dallas, it was popping in Nevada. For the girls that travel, it's always busy somewhere in this country. 😊

2 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

When I was younger when it was slow in Dallas, it was popping in Nevada. For the girls that travel, it's always busy somewhere in this country. 😊

Usually at conventions, here..during stock show. 

2 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Forget low volume girls......Give me a loud moaner \screamer any day.

Mmm... I see you can get a girl there Admiral. Nice skills...

On 2/23/2018 at 5:39 PM, petey-9950 said:

It’s kinda like when us guys were young and thought popping a girls cherry was the greatest thing since sliced cheese.

Have you ever popped a girls cherry, Petey??? Lol. I think I was a guys first one time. He was older than me though. He didn't volunteer the info, and I didn't ask. It was sweet though. 💖💖💖💖

23 hours ago, JAGCS said:

Honestly, I'm sure that the providers I see ONLY see me.  See...that's low volume!

You're a wise man JAGCS.  And for the record...My clients don't see any other providers but me. 😉

"Low volume" is just, for me, to relative a phrase as it could be very different between various individuals. 

Low volume: A little, tiny gal. Less than 5’, <100#

High volume: A big boned farm gal.  5’9”+, >150#

😮😜😄😱😁😘

31 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Low volume: A little, tiny gal. Less than 5’, <100#

High volume: A big boned farm gal.  5’9”+, >150#

😮😜😄😱😁😘

Body size volume! That’s a mouthful to think about! 😂😂Got to do some thinking on that there one!? 🤔

On 2/24/2018 at 8:57 AM, Barbi said:

Hi Hunter.... I believe what most guys mean by low volume providers is that they lady has another career instead of just the hobby ...

Every time I think or hear 'low volume', I automatically think what Barbi stated.  It's also a good marketing ploy b/c (to me) it also means the lady limits her visits to X amount of gents per day/week.  As pfunk says, I don't really care just as long as my time with her is quality!

On 2/24/2018 at 2:01 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Well, there is one thing I've learned about this industry in Denver, Jan/Feb seem to be the slow season. From what I've read on the other posts, it also seems to be the season of nonsense (cancellation/NCNS). That probably means this industry is booming in some other part of the country. When I worked in ny 20s, that was usually the case. This time next year, if I'm still in the hobby, I'll be traveling for sure...either for work or vaca.

Please don’t travel too far Hunter Dear. I know we’ll miss you.

i think perhaps that the time after the Holidays can tend to. Be slow.i know folks in the food service, servers that tell me it does slow down a bit for them as well. Folks just maxed out on Christmas presents and , may be catching up.

30 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Please don’t travel too far Hunter Dear. I know we’ll miss you.

i think perhaps that the time after the Holidays can tend to. Be slow.i know folks in the food service, servers that tell me it does slow down a bit for them as well. Folks just maxed out on Christmas presents and , may be catching up.

Yes, my biz has picked back up the last 2 weeks. I hope everyone else's is starting to pick up too. I'm sure the guys are really missing their girls too, and can't wait to get back in the action. We all just have to ride it out and stay positive. 😊 I am leaving in May for a few months, so I hope to see you before then Happy. 😙

Just now, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes, my biz has picked back up the last 2 weeks. I hope everyone else's is starting to pick up too. I'm sure the guys are really missing their girls too, and can't wait to get back in the action. We all just have to ride it out and stay positive. 😊 I am leaving in May for a few months, so I hope to see you before then Happy. 😙

You’re too sweet .

lets count on it!:wub:

On 2/23/2018 at 4:19 PM, acmb2017 said:

I would hate to be in a situation where you run into another visitor on the way in our out.

Yeah, I've had that happen and it is awkward.  

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:38 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I think I was a guys first one time.

Everybody's got to be somebody's. 

2 minutes ago, Happymon said:

Everybody's got to be somebody's. 

I know. But if I'm right, and it was his first time. It was just very sweet.  I was a freshman in high school, and he was a junior or senior, so it was unexpected. I'll  never forget it. 💙💙💙💙💙💙

On 2/23/2018 at 2:56 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I was talking to another provider not to long ago. I've gotta give my girl Amber720 a shout out. Hey girl Hey!  Okay, so she's been somewhat of a mentor to me, and she told me no question is too dumb to ask. So guys, what do you consider to be low volume for providers? I'm asking everyone, but especially guys who only see low volume providers. Is it x amount of guys she sees a day? Is it x amount of guys she sees a week? 

Hey BOO! :wub:;)

So I consider myself low volume due to me only working a few days a week and not available all hours of the day/night. Im very select about who I see anyway. We talked about this LOL. But everyone has there own opinion on what Low Volume may mean. Hell with how many reviews I have I might not be considered low volume anymore. But I also dont really see anyone new anymore either. Sooooooo. 

On 2/24/2018 at 4:00 PM, JRWolfe said:

Usually at conventions, here..during stock show. 

Not for me it was very low during the stock show. Allot of fake calls is about all I got during the stock show. Yes, I advertised too. 

Just hit and miss. January and February are often slower months for me. I am fine tho! Hell the sun is all shiny! Makes me smile!😁

On 2/23/2018 at 8:52 PM, gr8owl said:

And therein lies the important part - no trace of evidence in her incall or anywhere on or in her person to indicate another guy has ever been there.  To the point where you (I) can pretend that is reality.  So .... however long it takes the lady to remove all traces, whether she does, and whether she allots herself enough time to do so are all that matters to me in terms of "volume".  But, yeah, the ones that make you FEEL like the only guy they see are my favorites

I love this! I also agree with the majority stating that client and provider low-volume amounts like definitely vary. I'm somewhat new to this and didn't know that there was clients that only see low-volume providers... Hmmm good topic thread!

Edited by Misa_Baby
Elaborate